Welcome Back to the New and Improved Liberal Forum

Chuck!

We're back after many problems and THINK we have them all fixed
We shall see
We have changed our hosting to the same company that provides the software here and did away with the cheap assed hosting we used to use.

Hopefully, any problems we do have will be addressed quickly and promptly

Many members have left for greener pastures, and we wish them well

Same rules as before, with special emphasis on the no trolling for our members for a while

Let's see what happens,,,,

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL
No, actually, I DIDN'T know

I expect to be the one they make an example of

Haven't been to their site, haven't been reading about it, other than they occasional headline

Someday the IRS will be coming to the house with their "personal protection rifles" and blaring on the bull horn for me to put my meds down and come out with my hands up,,,,

Seems like I offered it to her once before, but yeah, I think she'd be a good one
I've also wanted Dano and eclectic skeptic to be mods for a long time

We're starting over, be a good chance for them to get in on the ground floor,,,,

Seems like I offered it to her once before, but yeah, I think she'd be a good one

I've also wanted Dano and eclectic skeptic to be mods for a long time

We're starting over, be a good chance for them to get in on the ground floor,,,,

Let the radicals rule, misery loves company crowd making sure nobody finds serenity of understanding the real moment around us all..

Your forum is poopy, and all of the cool kids are at my non-poopy site, and we have candy and lulz, and you have poop, poop and more poop - a right wing circle jerk.

With poop.

Let the radicals rule, misery loves company crowd making sure nobody finds serenity of understanding the real moment around us all..

And this fuuckin guy.

And this fuuckin guy.

shooting off your fingers on the keypad again I see. I show you mercy by showing how and why things that exist are physically absolute, while social idenitites evaporate with the syllables in the wind of changing opinions with hypotheticals.

Only true facts are subjective to being categorized as theoretical sciences or moral hyperbole. Gee what would be the real objective in making sure nobody wants to understand self containment, rule ancestry forever within vocabulary arts of educating mental pictures of what if.

Your forum is poopy, and all of the cool kids are at my non-poopy site, and we have candy and lulz, and you have poop, poop and more poop - a right wing circle jerk.

With poop.

And this fuuckin guy.

And thus begins the expected war of the NHB's....

Nice way to have people jumping back and forth between the two...

And thus begins the expected war of the NHB's....

Nice way to have people jumping back and forth between the two...

I'd prefer you stay with "back" and let the "forth" go ahead by itself, but the nice thing about freedom is that we all get to make our own choices in life

Is anybody having trouble with the quote feature?

One person is having trouble, but they're on a borrowed computer and think it may be their machine,,,,

I'd prefer you stay with "back" and let the "forth" go ahead by itself, but the nice thing about freedom is that we all get to make our own choices in life

Is anybody having trouble with the quote feature?

One person is having trouble, but they're on a borrowed computer and think it may be their machine,,,,

I find the programming problem with this sight is buried within the editing functions. This sight seems to crash during my time repairing my posts.

As for the freedom to compromise away liberty of choice to only have choices to choose from socially isn't freedom, but captivity of faith and hope no body finds out what is being denied by every body playing society's child being granted rights by laws that disclaim anybody from knowing themselves.

Rights by consentual agreements to ignore the self evident of being self contained is corruption on parade with laws protecting the majority denying real for the sake of making the world a political stage of societal evolution.

Even in cyberspace, let alone every other social means of communicating thoughts followed regardless how deep the incompleteness goes in theory or theology arguing hypotheticals creating symbolic values substituted for understanding real and making reality the onlyn real practiced by citizens of adopted ideology.

Sooner or later, most bis end up taking it in the ass, or so I hear,

I have no personal experience myself,,,,

Seem to be extremely knowledgeable though.

Just saying.

Question. Will the new operation allow the PM function? That is one thing the competition has going that to be competitive, you will have to address.

I find the programming problem with this sight is buried within the editing functions. This sight seems to crash during my time repairing my posts.

I think that is just a coincidence

Our database had malware and viruses and wasn't maintained properly

By hosting it with the company that does the software, we are getting the latest in protection for the DB, automatic backups, and have real professionals to call on if we have a problem,,,,

Question. Will the new operation allow the PM function? That is one thing the competition has going that to be competitive, you will have to address.

PMs have always been possible here.

They're just turned off for those who aren't mods

Should they be allowed for everybody?

I don't know

If they were allowed right now I can assure you that the clone gang would be here PMing everyone who is posting, trying to get them to go join their site

That said, I have always thought not being able to PM anybody was a negative about this place

What is your opinion,?

Should I change it?