All those policies being cancelled...they were worthless crap.

And furthermore the lie going around that says their new policies are costing more...thats crap too. The vast majority of those who lost policies are losing policies that were shlt policies and the insureds didn't even know what they had.

The ACA is cleaning house on millions of worthless crap policies and getting 98% of everyone who lost coverage into a policy with more coverage for less money when compared to the old coverage.

CONs need to lie though...but this strategy is blowing up in their faces as investigative reporting is showing the opposite of what the CON Narrative is saying.

The ACA is lowering healthcare cost inflation, getting millions of uninsured into the pool of insured, which lowers healthcare costs even more.

CONs are trapped by their own lies once again. Just in time for the big reveal going into midterms.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshît. Many people lost quality policies that you deem shît because they don't have services they didn't have. A couple of my family members had quality policies that were cancelled because they did not have maternity, contreceptives, pediatric services, etc. The reason, idiot, is they can no longer have kids. Now they are paying a few hundred a month more because they you support government mandating they must have it.

I have a few friends who had policies that did not cover routine doctor visits but did cover catastrophic events, hospitalization, and other major medical events. They are successful small business owners, entrepreneurs, etc who chose to spend the money saved on their business or retirement. So who the fück are you to tell them their decisions are shît? This America, moron. Or was. You had the liberty to spend your private property ( money earned) how you please. Until idiots like you decided that you knew better.

You sir are an idiot. I have no holiday cheer for you nor do I have sympathy. Who the fück are you to determine what is a good policy? Who th fûck are you to tell someone who made an intellignet decision to enter Into a private contract with a private company that their decision, in your opinion, is shît? I am willing to be that you are one of many posters who supported this law who exempted from the mandate. Is that true wharfy? Are you exempt from the personal mandate?

And furthermore the lie going around that says their new policies are costing more...thats crap too. The vast majority of those who lost policies are losing policies that were shlt policies and the insureds didn't even know what they had.

The ACA is cleaning house on millions of worthless crap policies and getting 98% of everyone who lost coverage into a policy with more coverage for less money when compared to the old coverage.

CONs need to lie though...but this strategy is blowing up in their faces as investigative reporting is showing the opposite of what the CON Narrative is saying.

The ACA is lowering healthcare cost inflation, getting millions of uninsured into the pool of insured, which lowers healthcare costs even more.

CONs are trapped by their own lies once again. Just in time for the big reveal going into midterms.

^^^^^^ loinfo boxorocks.

Obama said so, it must be true.

Good thing we have the government telling citizens what healthcare is "acceptable", isn't it?

I sure am glad that I have maternity care now!

...98% of everyone who lost coverage into a policy with more coverage for less money when compared to the old coverage.

Still waiting for you to prove this claim, but you can't because it's a lie.

Obama said so, it must be true.

Good thing we have the government telling citizens what healthcare is "acceptable", isn't it?

I sure am glad that I have maternity care now!

Still waiting for you to prove this claim, but you can't because it's a lie.

I'd like to see him prove it to. Leaving subsidies out of the equation.

The ACA is lowering healthcare cost inflation...

Another lie.

Obamacare625billion.png

I'd like to see him prove it to. Leaving subsidies out of the equation.

Even with subsidies, costs are going up.

That's a fact, and that Rat can't refute the truth. \

But a CNN analysis shows that in the largest city in nearly every state, many low-income younger Americans won’t get any subsidy at all. Administration officials said the reason so many Americans won’t receive a subsidy is that the cost of insurance is lower than the government initially expected. Subsidies are calculated using a complicated formula based on the cost of insurance premiums, which can vary drastically from state to state, and even county to county.

That doesn’t change the fact that in Chicago, a 27-year old will receive no subsidy to help offset premiums of more than $165 a month if he makes more than $27,400 a year.

In Portland, Oregon, subsidies for individuals making just $28,725 a year phase out for those younger than 35 years old.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/politics/obamacare-subsidies

What about all those people that can't afford what you deem to be "more coverage"? What about the millions of young adults that can't afford health insurance period? When we drop back into another recession and the deficit explodes due to a massive loss of disposible income, will you claim full responsibility?

WharfRat2, ever read the fable about the fox and the grapes? Because the fox couldn't cimb the tree to reach the grapes, he justified the failure as they must be sour.

That is rationing thought. So stop being a rationed thinker by only reciting instructed incomplete talking points.

those controlling the direction of conversation conserve the direction of societal evolution ruling over genetic continuation self conatined to this now moment forever.

Want to see eternity before dying?

Look around at the real moment here. Is it heaven or hell because of saving humanity's laws that rule what to believe in socially because the individual means nothing to character's rights to deny the self evident?

And...midterms.

The simple fact of the matter is you deem yourself fit to tell everyone else what they should choose. Go fu(k yourself. This Slowbamascare is going down in flames and all Slowbama, the half-breed stuttering muslim is gonna have to show for his eight(8) years in office is Iran obtaining the nuke and eight(8) solid years of economic despair.

Keep telling you liberal morons that the first thing Slow should have spent his political capital on was taking away my right to bear arms.

Spoken like unemployable trailer trash. My policy suited me and my family just fine. Until some skinny foreign negroid fuckstick told us it's no good.

Even the mainstream Dim politburo admits he should be carrying their luggage and serving them coffee.

Bullshît. Many people lost quality policies that you deem shît because they don't have services they didn't need. A couple of my family members had quality policies that were cancelled because they did not have maternity, contreceptives, pediatric services, etc. The reason, idiot, is they can no longer have kids. Now they are paying a few hundred a month more because they you support government mandating they must have it.

I have a few friends who had policies that did not cover routine doctor visits but did cover catastrophic events, hospitalization, and other major medical events. They are successful small business owners, entrepreneurs, etc who chose to spend the money saved on their business or retirement. So who the fück are you to tell them their decisions are shît? This America, moron. Or was. You had the liberty to spend your private property ( money earned) how you please. Until idiots like you decided that you knew better.

You sir are an idiot. I have no holiday cheer for you nor do I have sympathy. Who the fück are you to determine what is a good policy? Who th fûck are you to tell someone who made an intellignet decision to enter Into a private contract with a private company that their decision, in your opinion, is shît? I am willing to be that you are one of many posters who supported this law who exempted from the mandate. Is that true wharfy? Are you exempt from the personal mandate?

My my my....look at the Slackjaws squirm when the lights come on.

Bronze plans will do them just fine, minimum coverage and low low prices. Go cry in a corner Huey. Your memes are disproven as bullshlt.

My meme? Don't you mean the administration's meme?

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/10/31/obama-officials-in-2010-93-million-americans-will-be-unable-to-keep-their-health-plans-under-obamacare/

Don't you mean Sebelius's meme?

“Hold me accountable for the debacle,” said Sebelius. “I’m responsible

Same link.

Are you saying the administration and Kathleen Sebelius are lying?

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues/health-care

Bronze plans will do them just fine, minimum coverage and low low prices. Go cry in a corner Huey. Your memes are disproven as bullshlt.

Are they going to be able to afford to pay the 40% on every bill they incur, AFTER paying the $5,000+ deductible?

How stupid ARE you, really?

My my my....look at the Slackjaws squirm when the lights come on.

Squirming? No man, we're just pointing and laughing at your stupidity.

Oh yeah, absolutely. :glare:

Who knows more about what those plans were worth, a corrupt leftist politician and a lying troll like you?

Or the people who had them, were happy with them and wanted to keep them?

My wife's policy was much better than the worthless crap I have read about on the exchanges. Cheaper too. I guess it was worthless because she did not carry the mandatory services she did not need.

There was a time in America that you did not purchase services or items you did not need. Thanks to Obama and his bots it looks like those days are over.

Can't wait to see those electrical prices necessarily rise as he does an end around congress and has the EPA implement coal regulations that effectively kills the coal industry.

Higher gas prices, higher electrical bills and of course higher medical costs. I wish the progressive dems luck in the upcoming elections.

Shut the fook up, you imbecile.

Yeah, he is a fûcking moron. We had to give a better plan at a lesser price because that waste of sperm knows what is best for us.

I guarantee you he is yet another left wing poster who is exempt from the personal mandate whether thru a union or VA benefits.

wharfy.....you keep ignoring my questions to you on your boy...gary johnson. remember? you've said for over a year how

you weren't an obama supporter and voted for johnson. but why be come every time you post your ass be supporting obamacare,

when your boy be against obamacare?

Wow man, the stammering I hear going on trying to defend the status quo of denying half of Americans any healthcare is shocking!

But hardly surprising.

CONS turned their backs on the hungry again this Thanksgiving so, par for the CONfuhks.

Wow man, the stammering I hear going on trying to defend the status quo of denying half of Americans any healthcare is shocking!

But hardly surprising.

CONS turned their backs on the hungry again this Thanksgiving so, par for the CONfuhks.

what about gary johnson? you know.....that guy you've been lying for over a year about, claiming you support?

he's 100% against obamacare.

But hardly surprising.

Half? My how the number grows. Now it is half of all Americans. Using the highly inflated number of 48 million are you saying we only have 96 million people in this country?

Was math one of your better subjects?

No matter, the FACT remains that CONs will carry the GOP Disease into midterms and 2016 that they can't get rid of. It is the same sickness they've had for decades.

Protect the White Elites at all cost and exclude all minorities from benefitting from their contributions to society at all cost.

White Power!

Good luck with that.