THE NEXT BIG THING: DOCTORS WILL BE FORCED TO "CARE" FOR SICK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when it mattered when the President abused his Executive Orders power to circumvent Congress ???

Remember when it mattered how many times the President went golfing ???

Remember when it mattered how many fund raisers the President went to ???

Remember when it mattered how many vacations the President went on ???

Oh yeah that's right...all of that only mattered to the ultraliberals, when Bush was in office !!!

dictator-obama.jpg

You gotta say that Obamacare and Barry are looking rather buffoonish and cation like. One delay after another, an utter failure of a website, admissions of lies told to sell it, and yet skews claims the conservatives are cartoonish.

Gee, am i the only one seeing the irony of complaining abt doctors being for ed to care for the sick?

Like...duh.

If a doc refuses to care for someone, and brings home 400 grand a yr, obviously they have no interest in caring for the sick & injured... They just want bring home bags of money.

F'ck 'em, take their licenses, make them swab floors at Denny's.

Any dr more interested in money than healthcAre is a danger to the public.

Gee, am i the only one seeing the irony of complaining abt doctors being for ed to care for the sick?

Like...duh.

If a doc refuses to care for someone, and brings home 400 grand a yr, obviously they have no interest in caring for the sick & injured... They just want bring home bags of money.

F'ck 'em, take their licenses, make them swab floors at Denny's.

Any dr more interested in money than healthcAre is a danger to the public.

Let's be clear on your position. Are you saying that any general practitioner should be forced to take on any patient, regardless of insurance payments? That doctors who have opted out of the exchange networks should be forced to take on those new patients?

Is that your position?

No.

Wow, doctors will actually have to care for the sick? I thought they did that already.

Maybe you will answer the question dano won't.

Are you saying that any general practitioner should be forced to take on any patient, regardless of insurance payments? That doctors who have opted out of the exchange networks should be forced to take on those new patients?

Is that your position?

Don't sit there and profess your love of the constitution while at the same time you wish to have the federal government force private business to take on business at a price the government sets.

Noone should be forced to take on anyone this is America

Many posters of certain political views shy away from answering my question. They are good at throwing out general talking points but fail when you get into the details.

Leave it to Goofboy to want doctors the leading cause of death and injury to remain unregulated.

Their is a difference between "unregulated" business and determining the pricing and customer base a private business must charge or provide service to.

Maybe you will answer the question dano won't.

I have found that getting idiot libs to answer simple questions is like pulling teeth. They usually just run away whenever you ask them a question that exposes their rampant stupidity.

It really amazes me that people who supposedly believe in a certain position are completely unable to defend that position...

Leave it to Goofboy to want doctors the leading cause of death and injury to remain unregulated.

You think doctors are unregulated?

You have no idea what doctors go through to first get licensed, then to maintain their licenses, much less all the government hoops thy have to jump through.

You're a tool.

Personally, when I need to go to the doc, I do not care to sit in a waiting room filled with riff raff not wait extra due to them.

Concierge medical is the way to go.

You get what you pay for and I just ain't gonna be held up by folks that I am paying their way. Dammit, just because I have to pay for them does not mean I have to intermingle with them.

Personally, when I need to go to the doc, I do not care to sit in a waiting room filled with riff raff not wait extra due to them.

Concierge medical is the way to go.

You get what you pay for and I just ain't gonna be held up by folks that I am paying their way. Dammit, just because I have to pay for them does not mean I have to intermingle with them.

I read up about the Concierge medical services. The only thing I didn't see mentioned is hospital coverage?

How is that handled?

I read up about the Concierge medical services. The only thing I didn't see mentioned is hospital coverage?

How is that handled?

Concierge is not about hospital coverage and it is not insurance. It is simply an upfront cash payment for preferential treatment. When time is at a premium, it is a screaming deal. In our case, it is about 1600 a yr for concierge, regular insurance takes care of hospital if needed.