Obama Handwrites Tea Bagger Insult in Letter

Golfboy

I think the more important thing that was left unnoticed is that Obama wants us to evaluate the ACA based on how it impacts people's lives.

Lol.

The people are wanting HIM to evaluate it based on what it is doing to people's lives,

Do you think the President of the United States should be insulting it's citizens like this?

The guy who lost the last presidential election said, in public, that about half the nation was not his concern, and he got even one vote?

The guy who lost the last presidential election said, in public, that about half the nation was not his concern, and he got even one vote?

That's not exactly the message being presented.

But to the topic, as LisaB once again plays the diversion game, who really cares?

What a guy.

I'm sure glad we have a guy in the White House that commands respect and represents all citizens.

article-2514667-19AF812B00000578-212_634

article-0-19AF61C600000578-4_634x401.jpg

One would think that he'd see a shrink ......such a letter is not befitting of a sitting president.....

The guy who won the last presidential election proved-by his actions in public that the majority of this nation is not his concern.....but deflect, if you must...

The tea party named themselves the tea party. Perhaps a few sexually ignorant teapartiers referred to themselves as tea baggers but its the liberals that ran with the term and its double entendre with glee. The President knowingly referring to generally heterosexual, oral sex adverse group of conservative Americans as teabaggers is....a poor choice of words.

Do you think the President of the United States should be insulting it's citizens like this?

Where have I heard something like this before? Oh I remember: a guy who wanted to be president told nearly half the country he wasn't concerned about them, because he'd decided that they don't take responsibility for themselves. That a man who would say that could get even one vote shows how screwed up we are.

The guy who won the last presidential election proved-by his actions in public that the majority of this nation is not his concern.....but deflect, if you must...

That's how you've decided to look at it -- opinion iow. The R in that contest is on video saying he didn't. That's a large diff.

That's not exactly the message being presented.

But to the topic, as LisaB once again plays the diversion game, who really cares?

It's called pointing out hypocrisy. Romney disses half the whole freaking country and you folks agree with him; Obama disses one guy and well my God, we can't have that. Uber hypocrisy, bud.

It's called pointing out hypocrisy. Romney disses half the whole freaking country and you folks agree with him; Obama disses one guy and well my God, we can't have that. Uber hypocrisy, bud.

Yes, I agree that almost half the country has no income tax burden. Whether they are those living off investments or those that live below the income range. That is not a diss, that is a fact. And I said, and you are apparently are to ignorant to comprehend, I don't give a fück what Obama did. If in fact this letter is valid and not some Facebook/Internet hoax.

And don't you of all people should not be lecturing people on hypocrisy after reading your racist musings on black republicans.

Yes, I agree that almost half the country has no income tax burden. Whether they are those living off investments or those that live below the income range. That is not a diss, that is a fact. And I said, and you are apparently are to ignorant to comprehend, I don't give a fück what Obama did. If in fact this letter is valid and not some Facebook/Internet hoax.

And don't you of all people should not be lecturing people on hypocrisy after reading your racist musings on black republicans.

My musings on black Republicans are anything but racist, but you can believe as you please. If you think what I say is racist, you don't have the foggiest what the term means. Racism in this country is a three- or four-hundred-year-old invention that allowed whites to buy off their consciences for treating blacks worse than animals. They had to, you see, because in so many cases a man's slaves outnumbered his family 20-to-1 and he lived in constant fear that they would murder them in their beds. So they had to punish the slightest infraction hugely out of proportion to the offense, to keep the slaves in line and afraid of challenging the system. All that did was to take the challenge under the owner's radar -- slowed-down work, spitting and urinating in the food served to the family, destroying property, stealing -- anything they could do to express the monstrous hatred they felt for being kept in slavery, of not being allowed to have their own lives.

Slave owners were of a class obsessed with "honor". Where is the honor in owning another human being?

A presidential candidate saying he believes half the country is irresponsible and following that by saying he has written them off disqualifies him from being any kind of leader.

My musings on black Republicans are anything but racist, but you can believe as you please. If you think what I say is racist, you don't have the foggiest what the term means.

A presidential candidate saying he believes half the country is irresponsible and following that by saying he has written them off disqualifies him from being any kind of leader.

Actually, your musings are racist and bigoted. You see a blacker person and because they are black you diss them if they make the choice to be a republican or conservative. Not based on what their opinions are, not based on their views, but based on their color. That is racist. That is the thought process of a bigot. You are similar to the old southern man who claims he is ok with them darkies as long as they behave the way he thinks they should. You are ok with minorities as long as they vote and support the agenda you think they should. Same thing LisaB.

Could you please start a thread and post the Romney quote with a link so we can discuss it in its entirety?

Notice LisaB has shifted yet another thread from it's topic.

Back to the topic, barry soetoro is so predictable and tedious.

I can't imagine anyone actually being inspired by a teleprompter reader. But then I remember half the country is illiterate. Reading a teleprompter must look like a miracle to these idiots.

Where have I heard something like this before? Oh I remember: a guy who wanted to be president told nearly half the country he wasn't concerned about them, because he'd decided that they don't take responsibility for themselves. That a man who would say that could get even one vote shows how screwed up we are.

That's how you've decided to look at it -- opinion iow. The R in that contest is on video saying he didn't. That's a large diff.

Your ignorance aside, Romney never insulted anyone as this President just did.

Imagine had Romney actually used a gay slur to describe liberal voters...

Your hypocrisy is stunning.