This was going to happen sooner or later

lefty

A guy waiting for his daughter to come home , was waiting at the buss stop when a car load of teenagers circled the block a couple times then one ran out and tried tazering him . Part of the knockout game . It failed and the guy pulled out a handgun and shot the teen in the legs.

I'd have shot him in the head .

More people need to shoot teenagers playing this game.

A guy waiting for his daughter to come home , was waiting at the buss stop when a car load of teenagers circled the block a couple times then one ran out and tried tazering him . Part of the knockout game . It failed and the guy pulled out a handgun and shot the teen in the legs.

I'd have shot him in the head .

More people need to shoot teenagers playing this game.

To bad so sad, the kid got the minimum as to what he deserved.

I hope some of the little bastards get shot & killed... I've seen the clip on the News numerous times of that one poor man that got sucker-punched, and his head slamming on the curb as he fell...He was immediately rendered unconscious, and couldn't even break his fall... It was sickening, and my heart goes out to him.. He'll be traumatized for a long time.... If they got that kid and water-boarded him with battery acid, I wouldn't give a damn... A shame there isn't vigilante groups looking to catch them, and beat them to within an inch of their worthless lives.

some states are looking at chargeing kids that do this as adults and have prison time

They start handing out 5 year prison sentences to these scum bags, and the game will go out of style immediately.