conbaggers insisting Obama get their permission to attack syra

lefty

What does a war in Syria and China's power grab have to do with each other?

The Chinese think we won't attack them anymore than we did with syra . Red lines don't mean sh1t is the commander and chief must get permission .

Didn't Bush get authorization? "We should not have gone to war knowing the information that we know today," Kerry said Wednesday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "Knowing there was no imminent threat to America, knowing there were no weapons of mass destruction, knowing there was no connection of Saddam Hussein to al Qaeda, I would not have gone to war. That's plain and simple."

But on Aug. 9, 2004, when asked if he would still have gone to war knowing Saddam Hussein did not possess weapons of mass destruction, Kerry said: "Yes, I would have voted for the authority. I believe it was the right authority for a president to have." Speaking to reporters at the edge of the Grand Canyon, he added: "[Although] I would have done this very differently from the way President Bush has."

The Kerry campaign says voting to authorize the war in Iraq is different from deciding diplomacy has failed and waging war. But Kerry's nuanced position has contradicted itself on whether it was right or wrong to wage the war.

In May 2003, at the first Democratic primary debate, John Kerry said his vote authorizing the president to use force was the "right decision" though he would have "preferred if we had given diplomacy a greater opportunity."

But then in January 2004, Kerry began to run as anti-war candidate, saying, "I don't believe the president took us to war as he should have."

Obamma organizes other people to attack his ideological character references. If you do not agree with his recited opinion, his representing those specific organizations will consider it an attack on them.

Obama is a disciple of my way or the highway governance philosophy and if you agree to one talking point you agreed to the whole contract of law rules vernacular tribalism sustained by societal evolution nicknamed humanity.

Who wants to bet the Supreme Counsel of Iran will get their hands on the bomb very soon and Obama will do nothing?

As a matter of fact Obama want's the muslim clerics to have the bomb to counter America's nuclear arsenal so it will be a "fair" fight (he's real big about being "fair")

Then again Obama publically stated he will not allow Iran to have the Bomb and we all know how that one will play out...............he hates Israel and the US anyhow.