barak obogus speeches turn into bitter complaining and rants

He is a lame duck now and the situation will be worse after the coming election. ACA is going to keep giving to the GOP. All of the grand plans he had are going nowhere now. Grand budget deal, Immigration reform, and all the crackpot schemes he had planned are dead in the water. He may not get confirmation of his deal to make sure Iran got a nuke. He is an incompetent know nothing and the people are catching on. The polls all show him and the dems dropping. He lied to the people and they know it. The blame game will really come in now. Watch him try to blame Bush again.

It was sweet to here the supreme obogus complain about opposition to his schemes and scams. He was mystified that other people don't think like him. He was acting like a first grader on the first day of school wondering why everyone else doesn't think he's as special as his mom does....absolutely shocked and perplexed.

I would like to offer my congrats to all the tea partiers and libertarians who have reduced the supreme obogus into a whiney complaining bitter shell of a "politician". Anyone listening to his speeches lately knows exactly what I mean.

Hell I don't think they reduced to him anything, he's been doing the same thing since day one.

Agreed,

He's been reduced to a bitter, babbling buffoon... He seems in disbelief that the magic has worn off---the fainting maidens long gone---and his shrinking flock no longer hear the Age of Aquarius when the annointed azzhole takes the stage. I think that's why he's been hanging out in Hollywood the last few days--he still has a few fans there.

I would like to offer my congrats to all the tea partiers and libertarians who have reduced the supreme obogus into a whiney complaining bitter shell of a "politician". Anyone listening to his speeches lately knows exactly what I mean.

He's not whining. He's explaining. He wants to do more for our country and your party won't let him. Is he supposed to sit on his hands and do nothing? Voters need to know what is stopping immigration reform, jobs bills, budget grand bargain, etc....something called "governing".

Did you hear him today, when pardoning the turkey, saying that "even a turkey with a funny name, can find a place in politics"?

What an idiot. EVERYTHING is about him.

Hey, I saw Rich Clemm at the other site. Did you have an abortion, or just wipe your azz? I can tell he misses you. He needs a wing man to support his assinine ramblings.

barry's only tactic is to blame everyone else.

Correction:

His only tactic is to promise impossible, wonderful things that are not practically possible. To leverage the emotional hopes of people and manipulate them.

Then, when the time comes that the impossible can't be practically implemented because it was ALWAYS impossible, to blame scapegoat and demonize anyone he can blame it in.

Any libs want to dispute any of that?

It's who he is. An angry manipulative charlatan.

Some legitimate, substantiated criticism of Obama would be welcome. Any takers? Didn't think so. I'll start.

Gitmo. The NDAA. The Patriot Act. Letting the TSA put 6 year olds on the no-flight lists. The NSA spying on everyone with a cell phone and email address. The 4th Amendment has been pretty much destroyed between Bush and Obama.

More disappointing is that Obama taught Constitutional law.

That little slope head illegal in san fran thru him off his game. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Reduced to a stuttering retard when it's not on the teleprompter. But still 40 times smarter than his stuttering retard base.... so, no worries.