Healthcare.gov a Hackers Paradise

Golfboy

How many of you idiots Obamatrons have given your personal data to Hackers?

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/11/19/healthcaregov-already-compromised-security-expert-says/

Not only is healthcare.gov at risk, it may already have been compromised, a security expert testified before the Senate.

Hackers are definitely after it, said David Kennedy, CEO of information security firm TrustedSEC before a House Science, Space, and Technology committee hearing on security concerns surrounding the problematic Healthcare.gov website.

And if I had to guess, based on what I can see I would say the website is either hacked already or will be soon.

Kennedy told FoxNews.com he based this on an analysis revealing a large number of SQL injection attacks against the healthcare.gov website, which are indicative of "a large amount" of hacking attempts.

One key problem facing Healthcare.gov is that security wasnt built into the site from the very beginning, he said -- an opinion shared by both Kennedy and Fred Chang, the distinguished chair in cyber security at Southern Methodist University.

Theres not a lot of security built into the site, at least thats what we can see from a 10,000 foot view, Kennedy told the committee. And although the site doesnt house medical records, it integrates deeply with other sites, includes ecommerce information, and houses a vast array of data that presents a very salient target.

Its not only social security numbers its one of the largest collections of personal data, social security and everything else, that weve ever seen, Kennedy said.

All four cyber security experts unanimously concurred that, given the security issues, Americans should not use the site at present.

Ouch, that's going to leave a mark.

4-5 yr ago...battling with spyware,viruses, trojan loaders, spam...was a hassle. It's been YEARS since I had to even deal with such crap...I do a scan now...and there's nothing. Systems have adapted...got tough.

To say the folks who are SUPPOSED to get in...can't...yet hackers somehow roam free...is a rea reach. It'

s a bit of a rat maze with dead ends and it's not like "bad guys" can navigate it when the people running stuff have difficulty. Plus...if you wanna play HACKER games.... taking your chances with a Federal offense...is STUPID. Yes hackers can get into SOME things...but Counter-Hackers can trace them now.

4-5 yr ago...battling with spyware,viruses, trojan loaders, spam...was a hassle. It's been YEARS since I had to even deal with such crap...I do a scan now...and there's nothing. Systems have adapted...got tough.

To say the folks who are SUPPOSED to get in...can't...yet hackers somehow roam free...is a rea reach. It'

s a bit of a rat maze with dead ends and it's not like "bad guys" can navigate it when the people running stuff have difficulty. Plus...if you wanna play HACKER games.... taking your chances with a Federal offense...is STUPID. Yes hackers can get into SOME things...but Counter-Hackers can trace them now.

These were people HIRED to see if they could hack the system.

They said it was EASY, that there was virtually no security whatsoever.

Are you going to give these idiots your data?

You will read soon it's GOP hackers. Somehow libs will blame it on Bush. Oblame'o will say he will get to the bottom of it. Oblame'o is blaming the bad roll out of the web site on GOP already. hahahaha. First it was the website was ready. Then oblame'o didn't know. Next was the apology speech. Now the blame is on the GOP. Experts are saying there is no way it will be ready by Nov. 30. Incompetence taken to a new height.