To keep you safe: onboard cameras watching occupants in cars

It's just around the corner as we progressively move toward utopia...we have the technology all they need now is a reason

NHTSA May Mandate That New Cars Broadcast Location, Direction and Speed

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/nhtsa-may-mandate-new-cars-broadcast-location-direction-and-speed

It's just around the corner as we progressively move toward utopia...we have the technology all they need now is a reason

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/nhtsa-may-mandate-new-cars-broadcast-location-direction-and-speed

This sounds like it should fit right in with your parties agenda.

My party? I don't need no stinkin' party!...you must mean the other establishment party that works with your establishment party to provide us all with this amazing security

I'm an independent, I have only one rep in DC and that is Bernie Sanders. I vote democrat only because it's the lesser of two evils.

Afraid you'll get caught again? Stop smoking crack in school zones .

I'm an independent, I have only one rep in DC and that is Bernie Sanders. I vote democrat only because it's the lesser of two evils.

Come on...you can say it....you're a progressive independent. The kind that wants more of this schit that is causing your own soooo much grief right now

Afraid you'll get caught again? Stop smoking crack in school zones .

Great zinger there lefty...see if you can get that brain cell of yours to come up with another one.

Come on...you can say it....you're a progressive independent. The kind that wants more of this schit that is causing your own soooo much grief right now

Great zinger there lefty...see if you can get that brain cell of yours to come up with another one.

Ok, i'll say it, I am a PROGRESSIVE independent, still beats the hell out of a fascist right wing money worshipper.

A conn uncles told me if you're not breaking the law why do you care? So why do you care ?

Who cares? If this possible camera in car bothers you put a piece of the greatest invention of all time over it. ELECTRICIANS TAPE.

I don't know...I kind of like the idea of being watched. Just stare at the camera and make them think you are watching them

My party? I don't need no stinkin' party!...you must mean the other establishment party that works with your establishment party to provide us all with this amazing security

i prefer roll u windows and non-electro locks. I'm not too keen on automatic trannies or power steering. My current car...thinks it's too damn smart at times.

They DO advertise cars that have some sort of radar to "see" a potential accident ahead..some thing behnd, a deer on a foggy road. Okay...but when that system breaks...can I fix it? Used to be I could do all my repairs. Now...probably not. In the future? Well...that's dubious. aybe in 20+ years there's cars that are rigged to be smarter that you or I...that.....you'd have a hard time crashing. I guess... DUI..or falling asleep...or backing into stuff...might not happen again...but.........the NSA might track when I go to get Pizza. Should that make me paranoid? Well.....maybe not.

Oh...I see...you're broke and resent people who aren't. I kind of already knew that...just wanted to hear you say it

Ok...I see....you are an idiot and "responded" to something that was not said. Read the thread...it's about sticking GPS, radar, Wireless stuff in cars (which already is one) then making all that even more impactful.