So, when do our kids come home?

why would they want to come home? if i joined the military...part of the reason would be for the travel. i'd really enjoy

seeing the middle east myself. afghanistan? not so much. i'd like to see iraq. i'd love to see egypt. i don't understand this

mentality people try to play now. people join the military voluntarily. it's not like they were conscripted. i'm more concerned

with the squandered money than the soldiers. america has nothing to show for these wars. we should have took the oil.

Obama is still sending our boys to slaughter in Afghanistan! He lied about the end of the war......

I think we should like Nixon did . Run out like sheep . But for some reason the government doesn't want to make it another iraq .

Our boys ? Are you kidding ?

I think we should like Nixon did . Run out like sheep . But for some reason the government doesn't want to make it another iraq .

Our boys ? Are you kidding ?

Ok, someone else's boys. Mine are beyond the age to join....

But since my taxes help pay their paltry salary, I'll call them mine too!

You have a problem with that?

Ask your hero Oblame'o. He promised an end in 2014. He lied. He is making an agreement to keep them there until 2025. Every day more lies. How is Oblame'o doing with gitmo? Who is he blaming lately? It is getting difficult to blame Bush. Even the libdopes here don't blame Bush that much anymore. Just once or twice on every thread. 5 years of lies. Incompetent know nothing empty suit.

Ok, someone else's boys. Mine are beyond the age to join....

But since my taxes help pay their paltry salary, I'll call them mine too!

You have a problem with that?

What salary they just got cut back below minimum wage . No assistance . Food stamps are anything .

So, when do our kids come home ?

http://youtu.be/KTnbyZXlYbk

Well, your boy lied about this one too..........I know - shocking isn't it.

He's committing to Afghanistan to 2024 and beyond apparently - a direct lie to when he said he'd have every service member out by the end of 2014.

Enjoy it chit for brains, you voted for it.