Zimmerman's gf reveals earlier assault

what's there to comment on? Like it's the first time an Hispanic ever attacked his girlfriend....get real.

I like the: Note that the cons avoid the zimmerman threads like kryptonite.

Is that supposed to give this thread some sort of weird progressive credibility?

She has revealed that our gun-luvin' superhero choked her last week.

So a little kid can turn him into a high pitched little girl screamer, and he likes to beat up women.

Impressive. A real American man.

They say this murdering idiot owes 2.5 mil. to his attorneys for his Trayvon Martin defense, and now he has filed for a public defender because he is now homeless. What a loser! What did he think was going to happen when he busted up all his now former girlfriends stuff. I don't think he's going to get invited back. I wonder what fox noise is saying about George and his newest troubles.

I listened to the 911 call earlier today, and the woman told the police that she told Zimmerman to leave and he threw her out of the house. This was her house and he threw her out the door and refused to leave.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/

On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."

The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."

A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.

On a separate 911 call, a man calls to report that his girlfriend was "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. The caller says the woman is outside with police.

When asked why he is calling, the man says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

Given the stress of a national trial, this is hardly surprising. It took me a long time to get over a false accusation, and this is was a much bigger deal. It doesn't excuse his violence but suddenly he is the center of an intense political campaign and a highly public trial, hardly surprising he snapped. This doesn't mean he is or ever was a nice person, but people should respect the not guilty verdict. That is why the Justice system exists.

Given the stress of a national trial, this is hardly surprising. It took me a long time to get over a false accusation, and this is was a much bigger deal. It doesn't excuse his violence but suddenly he is the center of an intense political campaign and a highly public trial, hardly surprising he snapped. This doesn't mean he is or ever was a nice person, but people should respect the not guilty verdict. That is why the Justice system exists.

Justice in America is only for those who can afford to pay for it, just ask O.J.

It's the lib dopes who constantly start these threads. Traygone GONE. I learned about Lean. Zimm innocent. Anything Zimm does from now on is irrelevant. Zimm can beat his gf or beat his meat. Only libs care. Remember what is relevant: Traygone GONE. Zimm innocent.

I listened to the 911 call earlier today, and the woman told the police that she told Zimmerman to leave and he threw her out of the house. This was her house and he threw her out the door and refused to leave.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/

On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."

The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."

A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.

On a separate 911 call, a man calls to report that his girlfriend was "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. The caller says the woman is outside with police.

When asked why he is calling, the man says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

'

Why wouldn't he? He has run this game many times before, and it always works. He threatens, bullies and assaults people weaker than he is, and when they go to the authorities for help, Zimmie whines that he was attacked and was in fear for his life. Only from those dangerous, violent women and children, you understand. It's never a GUY. I wonder why?

He displayed exactly the same behavior BEFORE he stalked and murdered that poor kid, so the "poor stressed-out Zimmie" thing won't fly. Attacking people he was sure couldn't fight back, then lying and saying they attacked HIM. Over and over and over.

It's the lib dopes who constantly start these threads. Traygone GONE. I learned about Lean. Zimm innocent. Anything Zimm does from now on is irrelevant. Zimm can beat his gf or beat his meat. Only libs care. Remember what is relevant: Traygone GONE. Zimm innocent.

Yes, we know you cons worship dirtbags, liars, bullies, cowards and murderers.

Nothing new.

Reason demands that Zimmerman's repetitive acts of violence against women is condoned and defended by grown men on this forum because these grown men are abusers of women themselves.

So far we have:

Golfboy

Obummerstinks

johndnorth

nefarious101

RW dirtbags who threaten and beat up women, then blame it on the woman.

How many more will be added to the list before the thread is finished?

And sigsfried, I'm not putting you on this list but I will remind you, as Isabel has, that this behavior didn't start AFTER his high profile trial. The man had a history of violence against women BEFORE he killed Trayvon Martin. Trying to excuse his behavior on these grounds is bullshit.

Reason demands that Zimmerman's repetitive acts of violence against women is condoned and defended by grown men on this forum because these grown men are abusers of women themselves.

So far we have:

Golfboy

Obummerstinks

johndnorth

nefarious101

And sigsfried, I'm not putting you on this list but I will remind you that this behavior didn't start AFTER his high profile trial. The man had a history of violence against women BEFORE he killed Trayvon Martin. Trying to excuse his behavior on these grounds is bullshit.

Bravo.......you continue to show yourself as exactly the nickname you've earned.............two-bit ho.

So you deduced by me saying "strange she said nothing before" to an OP titled "Zims gf reveals earlier assault", that I condone the abuse of women? You are one dumb bytch, that does little more than spout crap from your piehole.

And BTW two-bit, I'm still waiting for you to back up your other doozy of a lie regarding racism. You've yet to provide anything, which only further makes you look like the dumb arse you are.

Still waiting two-bit..........................

So far we have:

Golfboy

Obummerstinks

johndnorth

nefarious101

And sigsfried, I'm not putting you on this list but I will remind you, as Isabel has, that this behavior didn't start AFTER his high profile trial. The man had a history of violence against women BEFORE he killed Trayvon Martin. Trying to excuse his behavior on these grounds is bullshit.

these fools prefer males...

So far we have:

Golfboy

Obummerstinks

johndnorth

nefarious101

Wow....you made a list. That is soooo special. and look...you are threatening to put others on your list...that is soooo special too.

What I said concerning the Martin - Zimmerman fiasco. If Zimmerman had been black, it would have gotten 4 lines on page 23. I still don't know where the "WHITE" Hispanic came from the first day the media reported the shooting. I guess it's critical for the media to get the word "white" in at any cost. So obvious - so ridiculous - so liberal.

Zimmerman - I could care less; but if you want a staggering ( documented ) list of black on white crimes that have been side tracked - ignored - kept out of the public eye by the media. let me know.