military.com

lefty

shouldn't you be passed out on the couch laying in your own soiled clothes and vomit by now?...or did you start early and now going for round two?

why are you here ? you never served in your life .

Quick question do you jerk off with one hand wile posting with the other ?

Another thread about this? Did.you get high and forget the other one?

First bitch screw you . You are a peace of crap .

Next you lying fu-ktard you claimed Obama was behind the cuts this shows he is trying to persuade your ass hole congress to nut cut the program .

And I'll post whatever I want . You don't have the ball to come down here and do something so fu-k yourself . now go hide behide your families military record you have non .

The last time I posted my dd214 you ran like a bitch .. and as a senior mod I'm the one who can do what I want. Don't tempt me you retarded valor thief.

Those of us that bothered to serve are proud of what we did, don't turn something that very few do into a pissing match.

The last time I posted my dd214 you ran like a bitch .. and as a senior mod I'm the one who can do what I want. Don't tempt me you retarded valor thief.

Ran? LOL you're attached to this board because its all you have . Not me I come in when I'm bored or have time.

Do what you want to monitor your still a peace of crap . and I think yopur just a posser

Obama urges congress to support tricare fees

Is this the same Obama who mandated that 50% of sequester cuts come from the military while it only represents 20% of the overall budget?

Yea, he cares about the military! LOLZ

Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all full up here.