Obama agreed to hand write a letter apologizing to Afghanistan

Not only will US troops be in Afghanistan indefinitely, sorry Obama lovers, he is a war munger just like Bush, so much for 2014 ehh? Seriously folks I have fought in the tribal mountains of Afghanistan along the Pak border, Logar and Wardac for those in the know. It is a stupid war against the Mormons of the Islam faith. It's not like Iraq, Afghanistan is like stepping back to the Middle Ages. It is nothing more then a waist of money and American lives. I fought off helicopters in a light infantry company, i know there is a much bigger picture but with a year on the ground and a foot lost I can't see it.

www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/afghanistan-obama-apology-troops/2013/11/19/id/537487

To say you're sorry for securing their country, for paying their military, for putting civilian lives above our own. It is unbelievable for me.

Seems like a sensible thing to do, it is a small gesture but a lot of damage has been done. It shouldn't be just America apologizing, though Afghanistan was not a lone venture, and it was not American troops that carried out the worst of the coalition abuses.

How the hell do you know what happens over there? You saw it on the news? Coalition forces have done more for those people then has been done for them by their government or anyone else. Food, clean water, schools, electricity, vaccinations, medical care, law and order. I have been shot at for hours by guys in a populated area, we take cover and don't shoot back, because of risk to civilians. You have no idea what really goes on because people don't watch/read news like that. People want to read about families being killed not families being saved

How the hell do you know what happens over there? You saw it on the news? Coalition forces have done more for those people then has been done for them by their government or anyone else. Food, clean water, schools, electricity, vaccinations, medical care, law and order. I have been shot at for hours by guys in a populated area, we take cover and don't shoot back, because of risk to civilians. You have no idea what really goes on because people don't watch/read news like that. People want to read about families being killed not families being saved

Oh but he feels good by calling you a baby killer... in a round about way.....

Seems like a sensible thing to do, it is a small gesture but a lot of damage has been done. It shouldn't be just America apologizing, though Afghanistan was not a lone venture, and it was not American troops that carried out the worst of the coalition abuses.

Fùcking pussy...