Woman Beater And Child Killer Zimmerman Bond Set At $9000

skews13

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/judge-sets-bail-for-zimmerman-at-9000/-/1719418/23045128/-/im5fhaz/-/index.html

New-George-Zimmerman-mugshot-11-18-2013-

Seminole County Sheriff's Office

{C} (CNN) -

[breaking news update]

Bail for George Zimmerman, charged with felony aggravated assault and two misdemeanors on allegations that he pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend in Florida, was set Tuesday afternoon at $9,000.

During Zimmerman's first court appearance, a Seminole County judge put conditions on his bail: That he cannot return to two Florida addresses, except once to retrieve his belongings with law enforcement; he cannot have contact with the accuser; he cannot possess weapons; he must wear a

Four months after he was acquitted of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman is expected to return to court Tuesday in Florida's Seminole County -- this time after his girlfriend said he pointed a shotgun at her.

Zimmerman, charged Monday with felony aggravated assault, is due to make his first appearance in front of a judge at 1:30 p.m. ET in Sanford, Florida.

He was arrested Monday afternoon at the Apopka home of his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, after she called 911, said Dennis Lemma, chief deputy with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Zimmerman, held in jail Monday without opportunity for bail, also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the incident, Lemma said.

Though Zimmerman says the argument erupted after he tried to leave because Scheibe was pregnant and wanted to raise their child by herself, police say that Scheibe disputed the account.

"She told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own," Zimmerman said to a 911 dispatcher in a separate call. "I said, 'Are you sure this is what you want to do?' She said, 'Yes.'"

Zimmerman continued, "As soon as I started packing up my stuff to leave, she just completely changed." Asked to elaborate, Zimmerman said he wanted to leave amicably, but Scheibe "just started smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me and throwing it outside, throwing it out of her room, throwing it all over the place.

"I guess she thought I was going to argue with her, but she's pregnant. I'm not going to put her through that type of stress."

In a question-and-answer session following Monday's news conference, Lemma told reporters, "At this time, the victim has disclosed to us that she is not pregnant."

Differing 911 calls

According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun and then pointed it at her "for a minute."

Scheibe called 911 at 12:30 p.m. ET, Lemma said.

On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."

The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."

A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.

In his 911 call, Zimmerman says that his girlfriend was, "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. He says the woman is outside with police.

Asked why he is calling, Zimmerman says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

He says he never pulled a firearm and that it is in a bag, locked. He says she was the one who broke the table.

When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.

The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.

Scheibe 'in a safe place,' mother says

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/judge-sets-bail-for-zimmerman-at-9000/-/1719418/23045128/-/im5fhaz/-/index.html

{C} (CNN) -

[breaking news update]

Bail for George Zimmerman, charged with felony aggravated assault and two misdemeanors on allegations that he pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend in Florida, was set Tuesday afternoon at $9,000.

During Zimmerman's first court appearance, a Seminole County judge put conditions on his bail: That he cannot return to two Florida addresses, except once to retrieve his belongings with law enforcement; he cannot have contact with the accuser; he cannot possess weapons; he must wear a

Four months after he was acquitted of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman is expected to return to court Tuesday in Florida's Seminole County -- this time after his girlfriend said he pointed a shotgun at her.

Zimmerman, charged Monday with felony aggravated assault, is due to make his first appearance in front of a judge at 1:30 p.m. ET in Sanford, Florida.

He was arrested Monday afternoon at the Apopka home of his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, after she called 911, said Dennis Lemma, chief deputy with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Zimmerman, held in jail Monday without opportunity for bail, also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the incident, Lemma said.

Though Zimmerman says the argument erupted after he tried to leave because Scheibe was pregnant and wanted to raise their child by herself, police say that Scheibe disputed the account.

"She told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own," Zimmerman said to a 911 dispatcher in a separate call. "I said, 'Are you sure this is what you want to do?' She said, 'Yes.'"

Zimmerman continued, "As soon as I started packing up my stuff to leave, she just completely changed." Asked to elaborate, Zimmerman said he wanted to leave amicably, but Scheibe "just started smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me and throwing it outside, throwing it out of her room, throwing it all over the place.

"I guess she thought I was going to argue with her, but she's pregnant. I'm not going to put her through that type of stress."

In a question-and-answer session following Monday's news conference, Lemma told reporters, "At this time, the victim has disclosed to us that she is not pregnant."

Differing 911 calls

According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun and then pointed it at her "for a minute."

On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."

The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."

A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.

In his 911 call, Zimmerman says that his girlfriend was, "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. He says the woman is outside with police.

Asked why he is calling, Zimmerman says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

He says he never pulled a firearm and that it is in a bag, locked. He says she was the one who broke the table.

When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.

The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.

What took you idiots so long to recognize this. :)

{C} (CNN) -

[breaking news update]

Differing 911 calls

Cannot be in possession of any weapons. There goes his CCP nomatter how the trial turns out. No sheriff would now have their reputation tied to this mental case having the permit, and it's at their sole discretion to grant them. He has to wear an ankle bracelet until the trial in January. Looks like the gun nuts wasted their money. But like I posted earlier, a fool and his money are soon parted. :lol:

Have the rules changed in the Florida county where the TM incident occurred? Have any in the state of Florida? Have any nationally? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the answer to all three is No. If that be the case, then the defense of using a gun in self-defense was worth the money that was spent.

Keep in mind, we live in a country where one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. We have a trial system, generally comprised of ones peers. If he did stick a gun in her face, he should have to deal with the consequences. If he did in fact do that, as a gun owner - I don't want him having a gun because he's violated the rules that the vast majority of us that own guns take very seriously.

And the whole title of your OP is rather melodramatic. He faced trial in Florida and was found innocent by his peers.

I know why Zimmerman attacked his girlfreind. He was afraid of her and he was standing his ground.

Yes, he is always in fear for his life from dangerous women and children, forcing him to assault and murder them.

He never seems to feel the need to do that to fully grown men.

Yes, he is always in fear for his life from dangerous women and children, forcing him to assault and murder them.

Wait, I thought he assaulted a Cop... was that a lie, or is this claim?

{C} (CNN) -

[breaking news update]

Differing 911 calls

Always the assumption by the progressives that he is guilty. The last time he was accused of using a gun the police found NO GUN. Will this be another of the same?

if he told a person to leave his home and they refused, he has every right to pull a gun on them.

this is just one more case of you libs being made fools of again by a media trying desperately

to divert attention from the failure known as obamacare.

if he told a person to leave his home and they refused, he has every right to pull a gun on them.

this is just one more case of you libs being made fools of again by a media trying desperately

Everyone who watches the TV news knows about the ACA. No need to divert anyone's attention. And now we all know that Zimmerman still likes to try to intimidate people with his gun. He is a coward. Why would a man need to use a gun to scare a woman? oh, ...I already answered that question. He is a coward.

Everyone who watches the TV news knows about the ACA. No need to divert anyone's attention. And now we all know that Zimmerman still likes to try to intimidate people with his gun. He is a coward. Why would a man need to use a gun to scare a woman? oh, ...I already answered that question. He is a coward.

if the 1st place...it's a his word against hers scenario and doesn't have a chance in court. secondly, the b*tch is lying.

and 3rd....even if she's not? what? would he have been better off snatching her up by the hair and tossing her out the door?

just like the martin case...there's not a shred of evidence to convict him. and it's soooo obvious this devious woman is

lying anyway.....i guarantee it never goes to trial.

Have the rules changed in the Florida county where the TM incident occurred? Have any in the state of Florida? Have any nationally? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the answer to all three is No. If that be the case, then the defense of using a gun in self-defense was worth the money that was spent.

Keep in mind, we live in a country where one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. We have a trial system, generally comprised of ones peers. If he did stick a gun in her face, he should have to deal with the consequences. If he did in fact do that, as a gun owner - I don't want him having a gun because he's violated the rules that the vast majority of us that own guns take very seriously.

And the whole title of your OP is rather melodramatic. He faced trial in Florida and was found innocent by his peers.

That's a very profound statement. But with all due respect, I wasn't talking about, or is the post about the Trayvon Martin case. It's about what everyone has been saying since the Trayvon Martin case about this guy's ability to play the system, and has now run out of road on a whole new set of charges. Which calls into question his innocence in the Martin case. But I digress, His CCP is history no matter the outcome in this case, and if he's found guilty on either of two charges he's currently facing, his firearms rights are history also. That makes a lot of gun owners and a couple of gun shops character into question, as they now will be known forever more as the supporters of a woman beater, and quite possibly someone who got away with murder. A label I sure as hell wouldn't want associated with my name. Zimmerman will have negative effects on gun owners rights in the future, and everyone out there who will be effected by those changes only have themselves to thank for that. Irony is a bitch ain't it?

Wait, I thought he assaulted a Cop... was that a lie, or is this claim?

Yeah, he did - someone he thought was proscribed by the law from hitting him back. Didn't work out so well for coward Zim - your hero.

Typical - you don't even know the actual facts before shouting your mindless support for that scumbag. You don't have to, do you. Since your opinions aren't based on facts, you have no need of them.

Congratulations.

Yeah, he did - someone he thought was proscribed by the law from hitting him back. Didn't work out so well for coward Zim - your hero.

So you're now admitting you lied when you said he didn't feel the need to do that to fully grown men.

Congratulations, you're making progress.

So you're now admitting you lied when you said he didn't feel the need to do that to fully grown men.

Congratulations, you're making progress.

YAWN. He never said he attacked the cop because he feared for his life.

Poor stupid Boy, trying so hard to be coherent, and still failing like the laughable homeschooled clown he is.

Her house dipshit. And no you can't threaten someone with a firearm in a domestic dispute. I believe that's a crime in all 50 states, and most industrialized nations. You can't threaten someone with a firearm in any dispute. How old are you?