your opinion of the cheneys?

I'd fùck both dick Cheney's daughters.. the lesbo and the straight one...

I only say that because Cheney fùcked us for eight years

I wouldn't screw them with a ten foot pole after they wrecked the US

economy. Imagine what touching them would do to you!!!!

You would probably need to wear a full body, CDC hazardous waste suit.

They sound like your typical american family with a wide variety of political and social views and opinions. Unlike the majority of us their differences are aired in public.

Nice try. This is the story of a desperate wanna-be politician who knows her only slim chance is to get to the right of the incumbant and appeal to the extreme nutjobs. She has no such stance on gay marriage. As recently as 2009 she was talking in language that was very much pro-choice on this issue, just like her parents. Now suddenly she's against it? And people like you fall for it? Weaktit...

Nice try. This is the story of a desperate wanna-be politician who knows her only slim chance is to get to the right of the incumbant and appeal to the extreme nutjobs. She has no such stance on gay marriage. As recently as 2009 she was talking in language that was very much pro-choice on this issue, just like her parents. Now suddenly she's against it? And people like you fall for it? Weaktit...

You fall for Obama's shit...what's the difference?

I'd fùck both dick Cheney's daughters.. the lesbo and the straight one...

I want the shrubs two daughters!

Dick tends to go wild with that shotgun, you know! :P

Who said I fell for anything? Nice try. Libs love to reframe anything and anyone so they can attack them.

So you are saying that normal average people don't change over time? I can name a whole host of politicians, from both parties, that have changed their believes. Particularly when going from state to national office. Hell, I can a couple of recent presidents that have.

But go ahead. Demonize people is how you guys win elections.

Who said I fell for anything? Nice try. Libs love to reframe anything and anyone so they can attack them.

So you are saying that normal average people don't change over time? I can name a whole host of politicians, from both parties, that have changed their believes. Particularly when going from state to national office. Hell, I can a couple of recent presidents that have.

But go ahead. Demonize people is how you guys win elections.

You claim to not have fallen for her sudden change of postion, then in the next paragraph you argue why you believe she might be sincere. She took the stand out of desperation to get to the right of the other guy, which is really her only pathetic chance. About 5% of the extreme nutjobs fell for this act, and it sounds like your one of the 5%. Enjoy!

You claim to not have fallen for her sudden change of postion, then in the next paragraph you argue why you believe she might be sincere. She took the stand out of desperation to get to the right of the other guy, which is really her only pathetic chance. About 5% of the extreme nutjobs fell for this act, and it sounds like your one of the 5%. Enjoy!

I suggest you check the stance of politicians who went from the state to the national stage and see how their position suddenly took a turn.

Enjoy!

I guess they weren't sincere either. ;)

My comment on the original OP still stands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... in spite of your conjugation challenges

one word

John Kerry

Obviously he has been living in a cage in afghanistan.pakistan the last few election cycles.

God love 'em.

John Kerry was the liberal gift that still keeps giving.

I suggest you check the stance of politicians who went from the state to the national stage and see how their position suddenly took a turn.

Enjoy!

I guess they weren't sincere either. ;)

My comment on the original OP still stands.

What's your positon? Do you believe she is sincerely against same-sex marriage? I don't believe that for a minute. It's all calculated and completely transparent. I can't believe you can't see it.

What's your positon? Do you believe she is sincerely against same-sex marriage? I don't believe that for a minute. It's all calculated and completely transparent. I can't believe you can't see it.

For the record you do agree that this thread was started to get opinions of the cheney family, correct? And that you have reframed my original comments to fit your need to play provacatuer? And that prior to your entrance I hadn't even commented on the questions you are asking?

As far as your questions I believe she is as sincere as Al Gore was when his stance on abortion "evolved". Particularly when he went on to the general elections for vice president and president.

Next question is do I care? The answer is no, I do not. Politicians of all stripes do as politicians do. I can't vote for her, I am not a republican or a democrat, so I really don't care.

Not very sincere at all. So next time you want to comment on whether I see something or not at least wait for me to comment on your reframing. I will be happy to answer your questions before you feel the need to assign a viewpoint or opinion to me. ;)