Cl1trus I have a question for you...

When did you choose to be heterosexual?

It was not a conscious decision until I saw the disease, death, destruction and poverty being produced by homosexuality.

At first I thought maybe there would be a cure for AIDS, but that is not going to happen. There is a much greater risk that AIDS related diseases like TB will flourish.

I made a conscious decision not to commit adultery when I saw the disease, death, destruction and poverty that is produced by adultery.

I call that common sense, what do you call it?

It was not a conscious decision until I saw the disease, death, destruction and poverty being produced by homosexuality.

At first I thought maybe there would be a cure for AIDS, but that is not going to happen. There is a much greater risk that AIDS related diseases like TB will flourish.

I made a conscious decision not to commit adultery when I saw the disease, death, destruction and poverty that is produced by adultery.

There is certainly something to be said for not sticking ones dick where it might kill you, but my maain question is about your belief that a choice is made to be homosexual, but its not a choice to be heterosexual.

I don't seek a pissing contest over what you believe in because I don't interfere in what anyone else believes, I just wanted to know if you really honestly believe homosexuality is a choice and heterosexuality isn't.

You noted it wasn't a conscious choice for you.... that you are naturally hetero.

A couple of people have been cured of AIDS which is a good sign that medicine is catching up to the disease.

A better question is: When did he choose to be a hateful, mean-spirited idiot?

I can understand why Progressives, Liberals, Atheists and Democrats (PLADs) would consider me to be hateful and a mean spirited idiot.

PLADs hate God and Christians because the Bible rebukes the homosexuality, adultery and drugs advocated by PLADs.

Luke 6:22 states, "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name, as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

A couple of people have been cured of AIDS which is a good sign that medicine is catching up to the disease.

Even a blind dog finds a bone ever so often.

As the rate of AIDS deaths decrease, the rate of TB (a AIDS related disease) is rising.

I am positive that PLADs will not be satisfied until they create a God awful plague.

There is certainly something to be said for not sticking ones dick where it might kill you, but my maain question is about your belief that a choice is made to be homosexual, but its not a choice to be heterosexual.

I don't seek a pissing contest over what you believe in because I don't interfere in what anyone else believes, I just wanted to know if you really honestly believe homosexuality is a choice and heterosexuality isn't.

You noted it wasn't a conscious choice for you.... that you are naturally hetero.

I might be naturally hetero, but that still means I should not commit adultery because it leads to disease, death, destruction and poverty.

Another person might be homo, but that still means they should not commit homosexuals acts because it leads to disease, death, destruction and poverty.

In no case should the government encourage either adultery or homosexuality by health care and welfare.

I can understand why Progressives, Liberals, Atheists and Democrats (PLADs) would consider me to be hateful and a mean spirited idiot.

PLADs hate God and Christians because the Bible rebukes the homosexuality, adultery and drugs advocated by PLADs.

Luke 6:22 states, "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name, as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

why did you lie when you claimed that I threatened you????????? why can't you answer that simple question? it appears that it is because you are a despicable hateful slow witted child with an extremely low IQ and no moral compass whatsoever.

Don't you have to answer for your sins little boy?