NHB Konz get Zimmerman wrong. What's new?

It's a little disappointing that none of our Konz have manned up to the fact that they misread Mr. Zimmerman a little.

It it that they don't believe they were wrong about Z's character?

Was the assault an anomaly?

Was the murder an anomaly?

Or is it that they simply reject the concept of personal responsibility - Zimmerman's, or their own?

I suppose it's fortunate that he didn't blow the nice lady away (this time).

PS:

And, yes, this might be another diversion.

But it's not.

Adults can think about more than one thing at a time.

cc

It's a little disappointing that none of our Konz have manned up to the fact that they misread Mr. Zimmerman a little.

Or is it that they simply reject the concept of personal responsibility - Zimmerman's, or their own?

PS:

But it's not.

cc

They're just glad another black kid is dead and they get to clap about it.

And we "play the race card". What a bunch of crap.

You seem to forget the left jumping for joy when they thought Zimmerman was a white guy. Selective memory perhaps?

I don't remember anyone jumping for joy stating Zimmerman was a model citizen. What I do recall is this was a stand your ground scenario that the left and the media did everything in the world to make this a racial event in their zest of pursuing their agenda. You could almost hear the silence from the left when it was found out this guy was a Mexican.

I also remember Oblamer sticking his nose in with his "coulda been my son" bullshit. Much like his idiotic redline that meant nothing, this was something else he should have kept his nose out of. And if you support him sticking his trap in this, then he and you guys damn well should be doing the same about every black kid killed nightly across the country. Do you? Hell no - it's all about the agenda to you fools.

And these OP's are just plain stupid. You act like this is the first time some idiot has been involved - allegedly - in a domestic dispute. You also act like this is the first time someone has had an issue with the law has found themselves having another issue with the law. Just stupid.

PS:

But it's not.

cc

OK, scarecrow.

PS:

But it's not.

cc

Hey DUMBASS RETARD? We made a decision based on the evidence at hand.

Something YOU should try in the future so you don't look so stupid. No guarantees. :)

So should we just abandon his not guilty verdict in the Trayvon trial, automatically adjudicate him guilty, and sentence him to life in prison for something completely unrelated??? You guys are obsessed with Zimmerman, and it's getting pathetic.

Sting of utter and complete failure doesn't wash off so easy. :lol:

Who EVER said anything about "reading" Zimmerman, or about his "character".

We said he wouldn't be convicted of killing Martin, and we were right.

Of course if it helps you sleep better at night to lie about what other people think, feel free.

If you can't deal with reality, by all means, create your own.

Hey DUMBASS RETARD? We made a decision based on the evidence at hand.

Something YOU should try in the future so you don't look so stupid. No guarantees. :)

And you got it wrong, didn't you.

We looked at the same "evidence at hand" and wanted to put the asshole away for life.

You were (are) wrong.

We were right.

Who's the DUMBASS RETARD now, eneMan?

cc

We looked at the same "evidence at hand" and wanted to put the asshole away for life.

You were (are) wrong.

We were right.

cc

No, actually YOU were wrong, as the jury said.

How ignorant do you need to be, to pretend history didn't happen?

And as for who the DUMBASS RETARD is, obviously that would be YOU.

They're just glad another black kid is dead and they get to clap about it.

And we "play the race card". What a bunch of crap.

How many incidents like this happened before the zipper head trayvon shít?

How many?

Don't you think being lynched by the media and most of the country causes a little fuckery in the head?

Btw...

Zipper head clearly isnt white....

Thats why you all get calked racebaiters

How many incidents like this happened before the zipper head trayvon shít?

How many?

Don't you think being lynched by the media and most of the country causes a little fuckery in the head?

Btw...

Zipper head clearly isnt white....

Thats why you all get calked racebaiters

Oh look - "Zimmerman is the victim".

Who could have possibly seen THAT argument coming?

You were (are) wrong.

We were right.

cc

Haha.... that's all this shít is to you all... I'm right you were wrong bahaha...

You were not right about zipper head.

Just like you all were not right about the aca..

Oh look - "Zimmerman is the victim".

Who could have possibly seen THAT argument coming?

The victim of what?

Let me ram your head into the pavement repeatedly ....

Would I be the victim or you?

Liberals lost the battle of race with zipper head and martin... so they are going to try to hang his nuts for the next couple of years..

Btw

Motherphucker still ain't white..

It is clear according to GZ that she attacked him and he was only

defending himself trying to throw her out of her own home.

His only mistake is that he did not kill her, so now she can testify

against him instead of being a cardboard cutout in the courtroom.

Plus, it is a white woman instead of a black male kid against him

in front of an all white jury and judge.

What GZ has taught us is that you must kill all witnesses in order

to use the stand your ground, NRA, racist republican azzhole defense.

I posted on this forum that my OPINION of Zimmerman was he was one who seemed as if he wanted to be in a situation to use his gun. But I also posted that based on the facts presented at the trial there was not enough evidence to convict him.

As far as bingst, one of our lib bigots, stuff it up your ass.

I posted on this forum that my OPINION of Zimmerman was he was one who seemed as if he wanted to be in a situation to use his gun. But I also posted that based on the facts presented at the trial there was not enough evidence to convict him.

Huey, you know very well that much of the prosecution's case - Zimmerman's prior history, including everything that evening prior to Martin's challenging of Zimmerman - was not allowed at trial.

Huey, you know very well that much of the prosecution's case - Zimmerman's prior history, including everything that evening prior to Martin's challenging of Zimmerman - was not allowed at trial.

What was left out in from the moment prior to Martin Jumping Zimmerman? The girl "friend" spoke, they had 911 tapes, and zimmerman's testimony? What part was left out?

Interesting...

What is Zimmerman's "side of the story"?

Gawd! It's Deja Vu all over again!

cc

He says she snapped on him, was breaking her own shit. Sounds like she tried to play "get out" and flipped when he started getting his stuff to leave.

Fuckin' broads are crazy sometimes. :lol:

I'm not willing to make a call either way at this point as the first story out of the media is usually wrong.

PS:

But it's not.

cc

No one really cares. He's a trainwreck, obviously.

BTW Zimmerman is a Democrat. LOL

contrecoup, on 18 Nov 2013 - 23:35, said:

Who EVER said anything about "reading" Zimmerman, or about his "character".

We said he wouldn't be convicted of killing Martin, and we were right.

You (collectively) said a lot more than that.

Of course if it helps you sleep better at night to lie about what other people think, feel free.

If you can't deal with reality, by all means, create your own.

What about the reality of the number of posts on this forum that painted Trayvon Martin as a thug who deserved to die and Zimmerman as a poor innocent victim?

How do you feel now, seeing this pattern emerging of someone who seems to enjoy using his guns to intimidate people?

Nothing contradictory about it. They slobbered all over him precisely because they KNEW what a vicious, violent child-murdering scumbag he is. THAT'S WHAT THEY LIKE ABOUT HIM.

You (collectively) said a lot more than that.

What did we say (collectively), other than Zimmerman would be found not guilty because the evidence didn't support a Murder 2 charge?

What about the reality of the number of posts on this forum that painted Trayvon Martin as a thug who deserved to die and Zimmerman as a poor innocent victim?

How do you feel now, seeing this pattern emerging of someone who seems to enjoy using his guns to intimidate people?

From the evidence, Trayvon hid, confronted Zimmerman and sucker punched him.

Did that mean he deserved to die? No. But his own actions lead directly to his death.

And I have no problem with the not guilty finding in that case. The "emerging pattern" now has nothing to do with that case. Zimmerman could become a mass murderer tomorrow, and it would still have no bearing on what happened that night.

cc,

Schadenfreude when you proggies are "proven right" about your prognostications. He's finally getting his, right? Just desserts celebrated.

How'd you do on the the black criminals that got off? OJ and Rodney King? Was it just desserts for them or do have you some lame shit to lament instead? oops...

You guys knew all along George Zimmerman was punk-ass, trash, wife-beating homo, blah, blah.

Good thing he fucked up enough to make your day . . . week probably.

Will Zimmerman fry in the electric chair someday? Solar powered of course.

Will you progs wait to see what happens this time? Not necessary but I asked anyway. ;)

This ability is why YOU can see the world soon melting into a man-made doom and your arch-enemies cannot. We better act first on a mere whiff of "evidence" . . . always.

No one has connected Zimmerman and global warming until now. These are the skills I've honed using progductive reasoning.

btw The GZ jury was wrong according to one of your associates; this is a result of the trial. ;) sweet