Sarah Palin Announces Run Against Hillary in 2016

Cool!

At least she's easy on the eyes.

cc

her voice is like fingernails scraping on an old blackboard. oooowaaaaa. chills

But I guess if she won, she would only serve half her time in office,

then go on her rag and quit in the middle of corruption scandals like

all the corruption by bush and cheney LYING to start wars to steal trillions of dollars.

The only foraming would be the sound of libs popping champagne corks all over the country, haha

Some cons just don't seem to get that to libs / Dems, a Palin run would be an answer to our prayers. Cons seem to think Palin actually has some cred, that she could actually win. It's unbelievable that they should think this. Most Americans think she's utterly unqualified to hold any office. She doesn't know much, doesn't read anything, lies at will -- it's just too funny. My dog could in against her.

When will you people realize that the GOP leadership wants to do this funny thing called "winning an election," which means there is no chance Palin will ever be allowed to run. These same cons actually believe the Tea Party has power, when Republican legislators, formerly afraid of them, are seeing them lose elections and influence.

But we can pray for a miracle, can't we? The average voter in the booth would see her name and say, "Okay, where's WHOEVER ELSE IS RUNNING?" so they could vote for that person.

Some cons just don't seem to get that to libs / Dems, a Palin run would be the same as the parting of the Red Sea -- an answer to our prayers. Cons seem to think Palin actually has some cred, that she could actually win. It's unbelievable that they should think this. Most Americans think she's utterly unqualified to hold any office. She doesn't know much, doesn't read anything, lies at will -- it's just too funny. My dog could in against her.

When will you people realize that the GOP leadership wants to do this funny thing called "winning an election," which means there is no chance Palin will ever be allowed to run. These same cons actually believe the Tea Party has power, when Republican legislators, formerly afraid of them, are seeing them lose elections and influence.

But we can pray for a miracle, can't we? The average voter in the booth would see her name and say, "Okay, where's WHOEVER ELSE IS RUNNING?" so they could vote for that person.

Shhhh....

WTF is WRONG with you?

cc

Some cons just don't seem to get that to libs / Dems, a Palin run would be the same as the parting of the Red Sea -- an answer to our prayers. Cons seem to think Palin actually has some cred, that she could actually win. It's unbelievable that they should think this. Most Americans think she's utterly unqualified to hold any office. She doesn't know much, doesn't read anything, lies at will -- it's just too funny. My dog could in against her.

I think you're unqualified for this thread... I'm really hoping you liber's put all your eggs in Hillary's basket. If she even get nominated... :D

Let the liber foaming begin.... :D If she did announce you're lil' heads would be exploding and you would need a wheel barrow for your insults. All I got to say is good luck with the mid-terms next year...Obama is just making it easy...He has been proven a liar now.

I'd be celebrating. She's a moron, but not an idiot. She won't run.

I love this video.

I think you're unqualified for this thread... I'm really hoping you liber's put all your eggs in Hillary's basket. If she even get nominated... :D

Palin damn sure won't be nominated! I doubt the repubs will even invite her to the republican convention much less allow her to open her mouth there.

It doesn't even have to be Hillary, is the point. My governor Jerry Brown would beat Palin in a landslide. She is not only unqualified, she's an obvious moron to anyone who actually pays attention to what she says. You guys are blinded by your own hormones. Read a transcript of one of her rants (not a speech, just off the cuff talking). It's not that she gaffs, it's that she doesn't know what she's talking about, so she mixes up talking points and says things that are obviously inaccurate or just plain stupid.

Palin damn sure won't be nominated! I doubt the repubs will even invite her to the republican convention much less allow her to open her mouth there.

You have WAY too much respect for the Republican party! she's at every CPAC and tours the country making speeches for Tea Baggers. I think she's either going to be nominated or at least, VERY visible throughout 2014. She's a whore, somebody will pay her to back them.

Let the liber foaming begin.... :D If she did announce you're lil' heads would be exploding and you would need a wheel barrow for your insults. All I got to say is good luck with the mid-terms next year...Obama is just making it easy...He has been proven a liar now.

Hillary is one of the most famous women in the world. You cannot deny that. Sarah Palin is looked on by other nations as a whack-job, which you can also not deny. Palin showed in a public interview that she sees lying as just another tool to get where she wants to go. When asked what publications she read, she said, "Oh, all of them" then could not name ONE TITLE. She then had the temerity (and the thought that Americans are terrifically stupid not to catch this) that asking her what she reads was a "trick question" and that she'd been "blindsided."

Only a person who doesn't care about the truth but only about gaining power could possibly support someone like Sarah Palin.

You have WAY too much respect for the Republican party! she's at every CPAC and tours the country making speeches for Tea Baggers. I think she's either going to be nominated or at least, VERY visible throughout 2014. She's a whore, somebody will pay her to back them.

She doesn't want to hold office.

She wants the money.

cc

It doesn't even have to be Hillary, is the point. My governor Jerry Brown would beat Palin in a landslide. She is not only unqualified, she's an obvious moron to anyone who actually pays attention to what she says. You guys are blinded by your own hormones. Read a transcript of one of her rants (not a speech, just off the cuff talking). It's not that she gaffs, it's that she doesn't know what she's talking about, so she mixes up talking points and says things that are obviously inaccurate or just plain stupid.

TRUE!

She doesn't want to hold office.

She wants the money.

cc

TRUE!

Insults? Are you kidding? This is the best news ever. Please say there's a link.

Hillary is one of the most famous women in the world. You cannot deny that. Sarah Palin is looked on by other nations as a whack-job, which you can also not deny. Palin showed in a public interview that she sees lying as just another tool to get where she wants to go. When asked what publications she read, she said, "Oh, all of them" then could not name ONE TITLE. She then had the temerity (and the thought that Americans are terrifically stupid not to catch this) that asking her what she reads was a "trick question" and that she'd been "blindsided."

Only a person who doesn't care about the truth but only about gaining power could possibly support someone like Sarah Palin.

It amazes me that she was elected Governor of Alaska.

Your saying Sarah is a moron and you're suggesting Jerry Brown is not...Please liber's please. This whole thread was to show the ignorance and stupidity of the left and their obsessions... I would expect to see her in a Senate seat very soon, so you can get you're panties in a wad then. We should take a look at one of Obama's speeches without his telepromptor, if you can find any...He ain't as smart as you liber worshipers think.

Your saying Sarah is a moron and you're suggesting Jerry Brown is not...Please liber's please. This whole thread was to show the ignorance and stupidity of the left and their obsessions... I would expect to see her in a Senate seat very soon, so you can get you're panties in a wad then. We should take a look at one of Obama's speeches without his telepromptor, if you can find any...He ain't as smart as you liber worshipers think.

I agree. I think that stupid people should have representation, too.

cc

It amazes me that she was elected Governor of Alaska.

It amazes me that you are still on NHB...

I agree. I think that stupid people should have representation, too.

cc

The sad thing is that she's probably smarter than most liber's on this forum.....ouch!