People on this board won't let a post be if it asks about guns ? Y

lefty

Well, I tried to answer your thread on toy guns, but it disappeared. Here is my post:

628x471.jpg

A replica assault-style weapon (right) looks too much like a real one (left). Photo: Liz Hafalia, The Chronicle

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/article/Replica-toy-guns-should-look-less-real-4930865.php

Andy Lopez Cruz, while carrying a toy gun, was tragically shot dead Tuesday by sheriff's deputies who thought their own lives were in jeopardy. His relatives "saw this as a needless killing by jumpy cops." This was indeed a needless tragedy but for reasons that may not be obvious.

The pellet gun Andy carried was a replica of an AK-47, a Soviet-built rifle that can fire up to 10 bullets in a single second, hardly enough time for any law enforcement officer to ponder what to do. A wrong guess and the story would be about two dead cops.

To compound the confusion, the weapon did not have a legally required orange tip, a sign that this was a toy. Unfortunately, the Sonoma County tragedy isn't an isolated event.

In 2007, a San Diego teen with an imitation handgun in his front car seat was shot and killed by police. This was the fourth San Diego shooting over the prior two years in which law enforcement officers fatally wounded someone with a toy gun or replica. In Los Angeles in 2010, three boys were ordered by police to drop guns believed to be real. One did not comply and officers shot him; he is now paralyzed

I've changed my mind on the gun issue, I'm in total favor of Gun abolishment but on conditions:

1. Everyone have no guns, it includes, police, military, everyone....note: we will keep Nukes and the delivery systems for these, anyone attack, they get charred, we still have a defense. Everyone is defined as National or Foreigner, Contractor, no exceptions.....

2. If someone gets caught with gun they get exiled, no prison time, just simple one way boat trip.. Someone is defined as anyone without exception (includes Govt.)

3. If someone kills someone with an illegal gun or uses it to coerce someone(s) they get executed by rocks, hanging, etc....

If any of these 3 aren't practical...forget it.

I've changed my mind on the gun issue, I'm in total favor of Gun abolishment but on conditions:

1. Everyone have no guns, it includes, police, military, everyone....note: we will keep Nukes and the delivery systems for these, anyone attack, they get charred, we still have a defense. Everyone is defined as National or Foreigner, Contractor, no exceptions.....

2. If someone gets caught with gun they get exiled, no prison time, just simple one way boat trip.. Someone is defined as anyone without exception (includes Govt.)

3. If someone kills someone with an illegal gun or uses it to coerce someone(s) they get executed by rocks, hanging, etc....

If any of these 3 aren't practical...forget it.

1. You are a devil's advocate to genetic self extinction.

2. My way or the highway.

3. People canniot defend themselves to those that govern by any means necessary.

What a fuggin tyrant you are at heart, and soul.

Good thing title roles adopted are masks of real intentions to place the blame on those you ideologically oppose. You are a global progressive, not an American citizen at heart, mind, body, and soul collective thought.

to bad

Oh bother.

You started two threads on the same topic...

Should toy guns be banned if they look real?

and

What's your opinion on plastic guns

lucifershammer sent one to the spam room. That's all that happened here.

Get a life.