My Latest Email from Dave Axelrod

Friend --

You won't want to miss this.

President Obama is getting on the phone with top OFA supporters like you this Monday to talk about what's ahead in the fight for change -- and what we can do to help.

It starts at 8:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 18th.

Together, we've made serious progress as a nation under President Obama -- now, we have a little more than three years to finish the job, and fight for the agenda Americans voted for last year.

OFA has a big role to play here.

That's why the President wants to talk with you, the folks who are passionate about the fight for change.

I'm thinking this is one you shouldn't miss:

I'm confused:

Definition OFA Optimal Flexible Architecture OFA Occupational First Aid OFA Oracle Flexible Architecture OFA Ontario Fencing Association OFA Oil-Free Air OFA Organization of Flying Adjusters OFA Obstacle Free Area (airfield term) OFA Operation Foxhole Atheists OFA Office of Flight Assurance OFA Orthogonal Field Alternation OFA Oklahoma Forestry Association OFA Out Fooling Around OFA Office of Fiscal Administration OFA Oracle Fusion Application (software) OFA Opportunity for Advancement (Toronto, Canada) OFA Optics First Aid (kit) OFA Ohrid Framework Agreement (est. 2001) OFA Order for Arrest (criminal justice) OFA Office of Federal Activities OFA Orthopedic Foundation for Animals OFA Online Forward Auction OFA Office for the Aging OFA Ontario Federation of Agriculture OFA Ontario Film Association (Canada) OFA Ontario Forestry Association (Canada) OFA Operational Field Assessment OFA Orphan Foundation of America OFA Organizing for America (Barack Obama task force) OFA Optical Fiber Amplifier OFA Over Fire Air OFA Other Federal Agencies OFA Office of Family Assistance OFA Office of Finance and Administration (DOC/NOAA) OFA Obama for America

Wait, I think I got it : Orthopedic Foundation for Animals

Together, we’ve made serious progress as a nation under President Obama — now, we have a little more than three years to finish the job, and fight for the agenda Americans voted for last year.

Strange, I thought this was "One Nation Under God", now we find out that according to Axelrod, "god" is Obama.

And the left tells us that they aren't True Believers.