Homosexuality Encouragement by NBC

cli1rus

As I watched the Denver vs Kansas football game, there was an advertizement for a NBC TV show that was an encouragement for homosexuality and Atheism which offended me as a Christian Conservative American.

The advertizement implied that God make homosexuals. The purpose of the Atheists that wrote, produced and showed the advertizement was to imply homosexuals are normal because God made them that way. If that were true then a Christian could say that God made them to kill homosexuals and thus killing homosexuals was normal.

I do not believe God make homosexuals, because the Bible rebukes homosexuality. I believe homosexuals choose to be homosexuals just the same as killer chooses to be killers.

I do not believe homosexuality should be encouraged in any way because there is the disease of AIDS that is related to homosexuality that is killing over 1.7 million people per year. America is becoming a diseased sickly nation because Atheists of the News and Entertainment Industry are encouraging diseased sickly activities.

Freedom and Liberty are evil if they include homosexuality, adultery and drugs.

I recommend the South Park Solution for those that were involved with the crime against humanity of implying God created homosexuals, "Kill Yourself".

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I watched the Denver vs Kansas football game, there was an advertizement for a NBC TV show that was an encouragement for homosexuality and Atheism which offended me as a Christian Conservative American.

The advertizement implied that God make homosexuals. The purpose of the Atheists that wrote, produced and showed the advertizement was to imply homosexuals are normal because God made them that way. If that were true then a Christian could say that God made them to kill homosexuals and thus killing homosexuals was normal.

I do not believe God make homosexuals, because the Bible rebukes homosexuality. I believe homosexuals choose to be homosexuals just the same as killer chooses to be killers.

I do not believe homosexuality should be encouraged in any way because there is the disease of AIDS that is related to homosexuality that is killing over 1.7 million people per year. America is becoming a diseased sickly nation because Atheists of the News and Entertainment Industry are encouraging diseased sickly activities.

I recommend the South Park Solution for those that were involved with the crime against humanity of implying God created homosexuals, "Kill Yourself".

Write a book about it idiot, you can call it, The Way We Feel About Things in Nutsville. When are you gonna realize that no one cares about your phony version of Christianity, convert to Islam and join the radicals, they are into that kind of s--t, and they will gladly strap a bomb to your chest, so you can show them non-believers just what a loon you are.

So you think people can be encouraged to become homosexual ? If homosexuality is a choice, then tell me exactly the moment in your life when you made a conscious decision to be heterosexual. Did you list all the pros and cons of being straight or gay ? Did you discuss this decision with your parents ? Friends ? Priest ? BTW, why would any young boy discuss sexuality with a priest ? Talk about living dangerously.

Also BTW, people in America today do not die from aids. It is a treatable and controllable disease.

I was about in 2nd grade.

How about you?

He asked the question, when did you first make the decision to become homosexual, and you answered it, by saying that you were about a second grader, so we know that you got an early start kid, and I think that it is much too early for a kid to start having homosexual sex , or any other type of sex for that matter, where were your parents?

The first thing I want to know is, are you capable of the idea that you might be mistaken? If you're not capable of it, stop reading right here. I mean it. Stop.

I'll offer just a few observations and we'll see, no?

First. Over 1000 species of animals have been identified as exhibiting homosexual behavior. If God hates it, why do they do it? Animals are not self-aware. They have no conscience. They are not capable of evil. It is not in their world. Therefore we cannot say it is not natural for them to exhibit this trait. The definition of "natural" is "that which occurs in nature."

Second. Do you know the difference between choosing an action and desire / like, as in "I like chocolate" but "I don't like pecans?" Think of a food you've not been able to stand the taste of your whole life. Got it? Now tell me if there is any way in the world you could force yourself to like it. Not eat it, but like it, enjoy it. I do not think such a thing is possible.

Third. Imagine youself having sex with another man. Are you revolted? If your heterosexual, yes, you're revolted. Now tell me: Is there any way in the world you could get yourself to enjoy a sexual encounter with another man, even kissing? Again, I doubt it.

If you can't "choose" to like a food you can't stand, if you can't stand the idea of having sex with another man, how do others manage it, if homosexuality is indeed a choice?

If you're honest, the only conclusion you or anyone else can come to is It must be part of their nature to enjoy it, just as it's part of our natures to enjoy certain foods but not be able to stand others.

I hope you get the logic here, for it is iron-clad.

I'll be glad to talk with you more about this.

I was about in 2nd grade.

How about you?

When did you choose to like anything at all? We don't choose what we like, we discover what we like. We choose to take action, like going to the store or turning up the heat. But what we choose to do is done in service to something we wish to have, or need, or wish to avoid. We do not choose to like or dislike anything. We discover that we like or dislike a thing, and we have no conscious say in the matter. If you can show an example to the contrary, I'm listening.

Write a book about it idiot, you can call it, The Way We Feel About Things in Nutsville. When are you gonna realize that no one cares about your phony version of Christianity, convert to Islam and join the radicals, they are into that kind of s--t, and they will gladly strap a bomb to your chest, so you can show them non-believers just what a loon you are.

Yeah yeah... you still take it up the ass

He asked the question, when did you first make the decision to become homosexual, and you answered it, by saying that you were about a second grader, so we know that you got an early start kid, and I think that it is much too early for a kid to start having homosexual sex , or any other type of sex for that matter, where were your parents?

I suggest you take a reading comprehension course.

Dumbass.

When did you choose to like anything at all? We don't choose what we like, we discover what we like. We choose to take action, like going to the store or turning up the heat. But what we choose to do is done in service to something we wish to have, or need, or wish to avoid. We do not choose to like or dislike anything. We discover that we like or dislike a thing, and we have no conscious say in the matter. If you can show an example to the contrary, I'm listening.

I don't know about you, but I choose what I like on a daily basis. You should try taking control of your life.

You think you "discover" you like something? Really? No, sorry, you CHOOSE to try new things and decide whether or not you like them.

The first thing I want to know is, are you capable of the idea that you might be mistaken? If you're not capable of it, stop reading right here. I mean it. Stop.

I'll offer just a few observations and we'll see, no?

First. Over 1000 species of animals have been identified as exhibiting homosexual behavior. If God hates it, why do they do it? Animals are not self-aware. They have no conscience. They are not capable of evil. It is not in their world. Therefore we cannot say it is not natural for them to exhibit this trait. The definition of "natural" is "that which occurs in nature."

Second. Do you know the difference between choosing an action and desire / like, as in "I like chocolate" but "I don't like pecans?" Think of a food you've not been able to stand the taste of your whole life. Got it? Now tell me if there is any way in the world you could force yourself to like it. Not eat it, but like it, enjoy it. I do not think such a thing is possible.

Third. Imagine youself having sex with another man. Are you revolted? If your heterosexual, yes, you're revolted. Now tell me: Is there any way in the world you could get yourself to enjoy a sexual encounter with another man, even kissing? Again, I doubt it.

If you can't "choose" to like a food you can't stand, if you can't stand the idea of having sex with another man, how do others manage it, if homosexuality is indeed a choice?

If you're honest, the only conclusion you or anyone else can come to is It must be part of their nature to enjoy it, just as it's part of our natures to enjoy certain foods but not be able to stand others.

I hope you get the logic here, for it is iron-clad.

I'll be glad to talk with you more about this.

Are you morally making a argument why its OK to take up the butt shoot?.

While I find no hatred for homos in life (except the one's named Fred)

I find it appalling you say their is no choice.... that we are pre deposed to one fate. I came to that with your rambles about choice. You said we have none ...

Saying I have no choice and its predetermined is a weak argument...

I find it appalling you say their is no choice.... that we are pre deposed to one fate. I came to that with your rambles about choice. You said we have none ...

Come on man, everyone knows you have no control over your life. Just let go, and go along for the ride!

Dumbass.

I don't know about you, but I choose what I like on a daily basis. You should try taking control of your life.

You think you "discover" you like something? Really? No, sorry, you CHOOSE to try new things and decide whether or not you like them.

I think the problem we have here, is that my reading comprehension is a hell of a lot better than you would like it to be. Has anyone every told you that you are a lying and denying, boring piece of crap, I am sure they have, and you sure need to take it to heart, those are wise people. I won't even bother you about getting a job, you have already chosen a career of being a forum slug, and I don't see any possibility of you being capable of anything else. I always say never give an idiot a computer, all they will do is annoy the s--t out of everyone with their outrageous lies, besides me, I enjoy watching idiots sticking there necks into the noose of stupidity.

The Master taught Love, not hate. I suggest you delve into & pay less attention to the OT & the writings of Paul ---- and study more of the synoptics as well as the Gospel of Thomas and certain other of the non-canonical Gnostics. (and that's not saying you should ignore everything in the OT & that Paul said)

I think the problem we have here, is that my reading comprehension is a hell of a lot better than you would like it to be.

Let's review, shall we?

Here is what he said:

So you think people can be encouraged to become homosexual ? If homosexuality is a choice, then tell me exactly the moment in your life when you made a conscious decision to be heterosexual.

And your interpretation of that question:

He asked the question, when did you first make the decision to become homosexual

You sir, are an idiot.

Unfortunately, there are no classes to fix what's wrong with you.

The Master taught Love, not hate. I suggest you delve into & pay less attention to the OT & the writings of Paul ---- and study more of the synoptics as well as the Gospel of Thomas and certain other of the non-canonical Gnostics. (and that's not saying you should ignore everything in the OT & that Paul said)

Where did "The Master" instruct us to ignore the Old Testament?

Let's review, shall we?

Here is what he said:

And your interpretation of that question:

You sir, are an idiot.

Unfortunately, there are no classes to fix what's wrong with you.

Where did "The Master" instruct us to ignore the Old Testament?

Did I say "ignore"?

Luke 22:20 - “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood."

Did I say "ignore"?

Luke 22:20 - “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood."

No, you said "pay less attention to.." which is the same thing.

The scripture you quote here doesn't support your contention.

There is no place in the new testament that says the old testament is obsolete.

Dumbass.

HAH... perfect example of idiocy.

troll scum can't seem to make any sense at all... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

NO SORRY.... your idiocy doesn't translate to the real world little boy... Lisa is exactly correct. you don't choose.

you just destroyed any credibility even YOU thought you had. dance little troll boy... you are a pretender and you imagine that people don't see through your lack of intellect. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA that might be the stupidest thing ever said on this forum... clitty and sole have competition for being king of the idiots

the pinnacle of idiocy, all for the sake of justifying hatred

Are you morally making a argument why its OK to take up the butt shoot?.

While I find no hatred for homos in life (except the one's named Fred)

SH, first off, it's "chute," not "shoot," in this instance.

People on this thread are interpreting terms differently from one another. When I say one's sexuality is predetermined, I mean that it's predetermined in the same way eye color is predetermined. Or that it's predetermined that we have pain-sensing nerves; touch a hot stove and those nerves cause us to pull our hand away. We have no control over things like that. You can't say "I choose to not get burned if I touch a hot stove" or "I choose not to fall if I get pushed off a diving board." No, we cannot make choices like that.

I am not attracted to other women. I could not be attracted to other women no matter how hard I try, any more than I could choose to like pecan pie. I can't stand pecans. It was not something I chose to like or dislike. Again, you can't make such a choice, because it's not subject to decision. You like something or you don't and that's the end of it.

Some people like modern art. I don't. But I didn't choose not to like it. I took one look at it and thought, that's not my cup of tea. I liked Impressionist art from the instant I saw it.

These aren't things you make up your mind about. I could "choose" to fly by flapping my arms, but it's no possible. When I look at a guy, I'm either attracted to him physically or I'm not. I certainly don't choose to be attracted to him or not be attracted. It's silly to think it could be any other way.

Do you see? I saw a movie last night. All CG, no plot, no character development. No fun. But did I decide not to like it? No. I discovered that it wasn't my kind of movie. You don't decide things like that, you discover how you feel and what you think.

So what does one choose? I go to the grocery and look at two flavors of coffee creamer, Irish Crème and Hazelnut. I choose the Irish Crème, because I don't like Hazelnut. Did I choose not to like Hazelnut? No. I tasted it and instantly knew I didn't like it. That's not a choice. So my choice in this instance was based on something I have no control over: a flavor.

Did I choose to like men? No. I discovered I liked boys when I was about 10. I didn't sit down and think about it. I went from not noticing them as boys, if you know what I mean, to taking an interest in them out of the blue. You wake up one day and find out you like boys. Or girls. Or neither. Whatever.

I'll ask you what I asked Cli1rus: Imagine, right now, having sex with another man. Are you revolted? Did you choose to be revolted? No It just happened. So you couldn't choose to like men if you wanted to.

You can call that a weak argument if you'd like, but to me it's as plain as the nose on your face.

People on this thread are interpreting terms differently from one another. When I say one's sexuality is predetermined, I mean that it's predetermined in the same way eye color is predetermined.

Exactly wrong. Eye color is genetics.

Can you show us the genetic marker that makes someone gay?

No, you can't. And in fact, if we could test for "gay", the left would suddenly be pro-life because they would oppose women aborting their "gay babies".

Well homosexuals wouldn't have so many problems if they would just stick to themselves and quit trying to force their lifestyle upon everyone else.

Lets say there's two gay couples the one gay couple is discrete goes about they buisness quietly and nobody knows the difference.

The other gay couple is vigilant in your face always trying to impose the gay agenda and some rednecks beat them up.

See what I mean "stealth" and discreet is the way to be.

Who really cares? Whether a choice, genetics or just plain "wiring" how does one being gay affect the rest of us? How does a show with gay plot lines affect us? It doesn't. How does it affect me if my neighbor is a flaming gay man who likes to lube up with 30w and slide around with his boyfriend behind closed doors? It doesn't.

Who really cares? Whether a choice, genetics or just plain "wiring" how does one being gay affect the rest of us? How does a show with gay plot lines affect us? It doesn't. How does it affect me if my neighbor is a flaming gay man who likes to lube up with 30w and slide around with his boyfriend behind closed doors? It doesn't.

Well its the "militant" queers that bother me trying to destroy marriage and they want to teach grades school kids about gay sex and that should not be tolerated gays should just stay in the closet and go about their way quietly so nobody else notices then nobody cares imagine that.