Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Health Care Mamby Jahamby

indago

GO NANCY !!!

Finally some intelligent input America can understand; that being : "There is a lot of hoopty do & also ado". Hoopty do, maybe, but ado, maybe not. Time will tell. I guess that's why she gets the big bucks. I never considered hoopty do, and when compounded with ado, well, draw your own conclusion.

I guess us Mericans ain't blessed with them smarts when it comes to complicated matters. Thank God for Nancy Pelosi - to the rescue

"IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PLAN... PERIOD"
White House knew millions could not keep plans under Obamacare
"IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR... PERIOD"
Obamacare Drives UnitedHealth To Downsize Its Medicare Physician Networks

What seems to need explaining to me is, why didn't the insurance company's step up and tell Obama that they would not do that at the start, did they just figure it would be cool to manipulate him into a falsehood?. why would you want to put all the blame on Obama, when the insurance people are the ones that refused to follow the plan, I guess when you are black, there is just not much of anything that you can do right, according to the haters.

What seems to need explaining to me is, why didn't the insurance company's step up and tell Obama that they would not do that at the start, did they just figure it would be cool to manipulate him into a falsehood?. why would you want to put all the blame on Obama, when the insurance people are the ones that refused to follow the plan, I guess when you are black, there is just not much of anything that you can do right, according to the haters.

Are you saying that the insurance companies are violating the law?

Are you saying that the insurance companies are violating the law?

I have no information of that, so I would suggest that if you are so interested in that, you can research it yourself, but I can honestly say that the insurance company's violate the laws of integrity and decency every f--king day, while the cons cheer them on.

Every last detail of what is happening was predicted. GOP, think tanks, actuaries, retired ins. executives, people who study health plans. Betsy Mckoy was on every talk show explaining the ramifications of the bill. The GOP was not part of the planning of the bill. During the debate the GOP told dems what would happen. Cantor told Obama in a meeting in 2010 that millions would lose their plans. OBAMA ADMITTED that 9-10 million could lose their plans. Not one member of the GOP voted for the bill. All this was know and some admitted to. In the senate obama bought off Landrieu with the Louisiana Purchase. Seeeee you. Dems are running scared. When co's lose their exemption 10,s of millions are going to be thrown into the exchanges. The GOP tried to stop this 40 times. Angry voters will be looking for someone to blame. It is going to be the dems.

Hey look!!!! A progressive who admits collusion between Obama and health insurance corporations!!!!

Mark it on your calender...... :D

We BLAME Obama because he signed it DUMBASS.

Hey look!!!! A progressive who admits collusion between Obama and health insurance corporations!!!!

Where do you get collusion, you moronic nut bed pan juggler I know of nowhere that Obama was doing anything but trying to get a better insurance deal for people. If there was any collusion, it was between the cons and insurance company's, so the insurance company's could keep on f--king the people. When a dude continuously tries to tell you what you mean, it means the f--king idiot doesn't actually have a clue. You are breathing down the necks of goofyboy a rich as the dumbest f--k on the board.

ANd there is more collusion to come. Obama gathered some of the heads of insurance industry to discuss exaclty how they are going to make up the losses they are now suffering.

Where do you get collusion, you moronic nut bed pan juggler I know of nowhere that Obama was doing anything but trying to get a better insurance deal for people. If there was any collusion, it was between the cons and insurance company's, so the insurance company's could keep on f--king the people. When a dude continuously tries to tell you what you mean, it means the f--king idiot doesn't actually have a clue. You are breathing down the necks of goofyboy a rich as the dumbest f--k on the board.

Hey Fred? Where's the public option? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DUMBASS.