NHB taken over by white-trash bigots

faux news brainwashed fools...laughable

It is time to take educated idiots to the woodshed. Vocabulary is a means, not the definitions to the meaning of life. What washes a brain from understanding self contianment and self evident?

Hope and faith, theory and theology, church and state, hypotheticals and hyperbole, or academics and economics?

All ten have erased your ability to comprehend real while saving reality built with metaphors and metaphysical possibilties. Not understanding the sole placement of your skin within the eternity that has always been this universal moment even cyberspace exposes the fraud of time relativity with instant comminucation around the world still regulated by 24 timezones technology and calendars that must add a day every 4 years to keep in step with natural balance throughout history.

Mayans made the same mistake and their society imploded, humanity is imploding for the same reasons,symbolism rules substance. The center of the universe is this moment everywhere, not this planet being the center of the universe. So simple to deny by the promise anyone can leave the moment or ancestry by adopting a social justification real doesn't exist as it happens.

The world is a stage of artistic impressions following the faith "What if" uses to suggest "what is" isn't.

Of God just quit....

I gotta get on a lab top.... your post are gonna make me scratch my eyes out...

awwwwwwwwww... you don't like it?????????? GOOD! illiterate idiot

scratching your eyes out is a better option than banging your girlfriend's head against the window. OR, you could make an effort to learn to control yourself.

How can that be on a Liberal forum? Are you saying just because something is labeled one thing it doesn't mean anything? Agreed.

Take a look at the Dem Party, many people think anti-war, just the opposite, many people think a party of Freedoms and personal liberties, not so, look at the Patriot Act Obama extends, NDAA created, whistleblowers prosecuted by Obama in record number, etc.,,,your right...laughable fools, ahhh...what were you saying again about Dems, white trash, bigots?

I know. Just the other day I was pointing out the bigotry of a few of the posters. They were telling us how awful it was for a black person to be a conservative or republican. Simply because he/she may be black.

Yup, you are so correct. Darn progs stereotyping people's political parties based on race is such white trash bigotry.