What women find attractive in men

AceMan

This is a list of things I found online, as to what women are attracted to.
I will tell you whether or not, it has been my experience that this is true.

1. A Nice Personality
A nice, pleasant and good-looking man is always liked by women. Most of the women prefer stylish, organized and sober men over ill-organized and non-serious ones. A lot of initial attraction of women depends on the physical appearance of men.

- My experiences confirm that this is true.

2. Character Is The Key
A sound character is the key to a long-lasting relationship. The most important and foremost aspect for a woman’s liking to a man is his character. An honest, trustworthy and sincere man is always in demand in the feminine world.

- My experiences confirm that this is true.

3. Strong And Muscular
Most of the women find attracted towards strongly built, brawny men. A woman needs protection in this world where the fittest is supposed to survive and a strong man can give her the best possible protection but it is not a compulsory rule.

- Though I am very strong, and very, very well built, I am not rock hard, and I am only 5 ft 8 and I found girlfriends before, and I now have a girlfriend that is much, much, much bigger and stronger than me, my experiences do not confirm that this true.

4. A Smile Is Precious
A nice and balanced manly smile is always a huge turn on for women. If you really want to impress a beautiful girl then a nice smile can be your best weapon.

- My experiences confirm that this true.

5. Look Natural Than Artificial
The beauty of a man is in his masculine appearance. The beauty of a man lies in his natural look instead of a waxed body served with pedicure and manicure. Look natural and get the women of your dreams love you.

- My experiences do not confirm that this true, infact my experiences says that personal hygiene is crucial, and that excessive body hair is as attractive to women, as it is attractive to men ! lol

6. Be Confident and In Control
Girls like guys with confidence and drive. Confident men with explorative nature are liked by women as they provide innovations in relationship. Majority of women like to be controlled during sex as well.

- My experiences says that Being confident is confirmed as being true, being controlled during sex, I have to say is medium.
This is not confirmed as true, in the relationship that I have now.

7. A Nice Sense Of Humor Always Pays
A nice and pleasant sense of humor combined with intelligence is always a huge relationship enhancer. Men with pleasing and enjoyable sense of humor always find a long queue of women waiting for them. They are never alone.

-My Experiences confirm that this is MOSTLY true.

8. Women Adore Kid-Lovers
The list of qualities about “What women find attractive in men” is always incomplete without their adoration for the kid-lovers. Women always like the men who find it easy to make up with kids. Women consider such men extremely loving, passionate and affectionate.

- My experiences confirms this as true.

9. Too Much Drinking or Smoking Is Bad
Excessive smoking or drinking causes dangerous diseases and thus serves as a mammoth turn off for 99% of the women. They cause deterioration in health. Occasional drinking and smoking is not bad but excess of everything is bad.

- My experiences confirm that excess drinking is true, NOT excess smoking.

10. Women Love Hardworking Men
Women also find an admiration for hard-working men. Being able to work hard is one quality which guarantees success in any field of life and success is always a turn on for all ladies.

- My experiences do not confirm that this is true, infact not only has my work ethic been the coffin of one relationship I was seeking, there are countless other cases of workaholics getting divorced because of not having time for their wife.

Some of that holds up, but MY experience is that ...women do VARY. I moved to Ohio from N Cal a few years ago and...I'm a "senior citizen" not at all a manly muscles" guy. I do drink + smoke, I have more fingers than teeth...not a big spender and.........suddenly it's quite EASY for me to meet pretty young ladies. I am a regular at a "scene" that happens weekly at a local pub. As a "Original Hippy I seem to be interesting and I can dance...and young ladies like to dance. The guys with the band...are friends. The guys who work at the bar..are friends. The prettiest ladies and coolest dudes are friends. If the folks people think are COOL...think you are COOL...they want to see why.

I get a dozen + hugs, I get to dance with several sweeties and flirt with them all. Pretty girls have bought ME a beer...several times. I seem to find that if I'm partying with a pretty lady...or several....I become mysteriously attractive to some girl I don't know. Around here, I'm now friends with guys in several of the better local bands. I guess that's also a plus.

Several young women I know from our scene...are VERY beautiful. Some are not. There's a few who are great people...might be damn pretty if they lost 30-40 pounds. I love them too and respect them. I think that helps me be "a cool dude". I try to NOT fuss about being a "cool dude", i may say something clever at the moment but I avoid "pick up lines". I'm aiming to have fun, be me and I have NO EXPECTATIONS. It's a non-strategy and seems to work. Logically...I SHOULD have had better luck with Women 20-30 yrs ago... and I guess I was not in the right zone.

Be Honest. Be real, Be fun. That's all good. My current situation is NOT something anyone can duplicate any time,any place. I talk to women...as PEOPLE. I have a decent sense of humor...I guess that helps. I will do impulsive and friendly things. I have a sense for who I might relate to.

Women do NOT like guys who are PUSHY. They like to be seen as a whole person...not just a sex object. You may notice how in a particular space, a lot of the ladies are FRIENDS. If a few of them rate me as a friend...their friends tend to accept me as a friend.

Alison is a beauty and a lady I love to party with...she also has a half dozen foxy friends who now like me. Abby is a tall beautiful blonde ...a sweetheart and If I'm someone she respects..her friends respect me.....Morgan, Katie, Cory...a similar thing. in this scene...if they think I'm special...that's gonna have influence.

I lived in Cali a long while and...never found a "situation".. In Ohio....people don't put up walls a lot. In the subculture I found...people are unusually social.

Money

Well...that does draw some attention but ..then you may end up with a run of gold diggers and....what you get ain't what you paid for.

I get told i make the fun, funner or have a good soul. Nobody seems to think I'm a big spender. I think I've had women buy me a drink as often as I bought for them. Having MONEY...would mean I might go out more, hit festivals more, but I don't bet it's a big deal.

This thread is discrimination against homos :D

Well...pretend you are Lesbian.

Well...that does draw some attention but ..then you may end up with a run of gold diggers and....what you get ain't what you paid for.

To a degree you are right, but the smart guy looks past the gold digger, that is simply pussy. the flip side is that a woman looking at things realistically with all being even is going with the money.

I don't mean "rich" either. A guy with a good job and a good future is going to carry more weight than a slug. Don't care how fun he is, how witty he is, or anything else.

To a degree you are right, but the smart guy looks past the gold digger, that is simply pussy. the flip side is that a woman looking at things realistically with all being even is going with the money.

I don't mean "rich" either. A guy with a good job and a good future is going to carry more weight than a slug. Don't care how fun he is, how witty he is, or anything else.

Hold it while I call Ripleys. No one will believe you and I agree.

go Auburn.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of that holds up, but MY experience is that ...women do VARY. I moved to Ohio from N Cal a few years ago and...I'm a "senior citizen" not at all a manly muscles" guy. I do drink + smoke, I have more fingers than teeth...not a big spender and.........suddenly it's quite EASY for me to meet pretty young ladies. I am a regular at a "scene" that happens weekly at a local pub. As a "Original Hippy I seem to be interesting and I can dance...and young ladies like to dance. The guys with the band...are friends. The guys who work at the bar..are friends. The prettiest ladies and coolest dudes are friends. If the folks people think are COOL...think you are COOL...they want to see why.

I get a dozen + hugs, I get to dance with several sweeties and flirt with them all. Pretty girls have bought ME a beer...several times. I seem to find that if I'm partying with a pretty lady...or several....I become mysteriously attractive to some girl I don't know. Around here, I'm now friends with guys in several of the better local bands. I guess that's also a plus.

Several young women I know from our scene...are VERY beautiful. Some are not. There's a few who are great people...might be damn pretty if they lost 30-40 pounds. I love them too and respect them. I think that helps me be "a cool dude". I try to NOT fuss about being a "cool dude", i may say something clever at the moment but I avoid "pick up lines". I'm aiming to have fun, be me and I have NO EXPECTATIONS. It's a non-strategy and seems to work. Logically...I SHOULD have had better luck with Women 20-30 yrs ago... and I guess I was not in the right zone.

Be Honest. Be real, Be fun. That's all good. My current situation is NOT something anyone can duplicate any time,any place. I talk to women...as PEOPLE. I have a decent sense of humor...I guess that helps. I will do impulsive and friendly things. I have a sense for who I might relate to.

Women do NOT like guys who are PUSHY. They like to be seen as a whole person...not just a sex object. You may notice how in a particular space, a lot of the ladies are FRIENDS. If a few of them rate me as a friend...their friends tend to accept me as a friend.

Alison is a beauty and a lady I love to party with...she also has a half dozen foxy friends who now like me. Abby is a tall beautiful blonde ...a sweetheart and If I'm someone she respects..her friends respect me.....Morgan, Katie, Cory...a similar thing. in this scene...if they think I'm special...that's gonna have influence.

I lived in Cali a long while and...never found a "situation".. In Ohio....people don't put up walls a lot. In the subculture I found...people are unusually social.

I have to agree with the man. The quickest route to getting laid is to never bring sex up. Date a girl for a month without even moving in to make out, and suddenly she's jumping your bones.