Is this A Political Forum Or A Pervert Gathering Lots of Sexually Expl

In the past couple of days I have been bombarded with sexually explicit material while engaged in what are supposed to be political debates. Some of these comments were outright sick and another member has very posssibly came on to me soliciting gay sex.

Now I want to make it very clear that I am here to debate politics and I am not interested in sexual encounters or sexually explicit inuendo. I am a christian man who strongly belives in the bible and have no interest in sexual deviance and I strongly believe that all carnal pleasures of the flesh are reserved for married couples al sex is to be shared between husband and wife for the purposes of procreation as it is clearly stated in the bible.

If i see anymore sexually explicit post I will be reporting them to the moderators and if I recieve anymore lewd solicitations I shall be forced to report you directly to this sites administrator and possibly the authorities. I will not tolerate sexual harrassment in anyway shape or form.

this is the type of thread that makes my penis as hard as a rock.

now why would you want to share something like that for the entire world to see on a public forum? I would strongly suggest you seek help and control your immoral desires.

:lol:

Who's SOK is this poster?

Thats some pretty funny shlt, considering this is an "anything goes" forum.

No it is not funny what if students were reading this forum do you want children exposed to sexually explicit material?

now why would you want to share something like that for the entire world to see on a public forum? I would strongly suggest you seek help and control your immoral desires.

No it is not funny what if students were reading this forum do you want children exposed to sexually explicit material?

I'd rather my kids (they're grown now and think for themselves) see this forum than be bombarded with a bunch of phony made up religious claptrap.

Who the fuhk forced you to visit this site and who's forcing you to stay?

I'd rather my kids (they're grown now and think for themselves) see this forum than be bombarded with a bunch of phony made up religious claptrap.

Who the fuhk forced you to visit this site and who's forcing you to stay?

Speaking of phony clap trap all I see here is repetitive talking points and lewd sexually explicit expression I would imagine the sites administrators would be shocked if they saw some of the posts herre as they could present a whole host of legal issues and possible litigation.

Speaking of phony clap trap all I see here is repetitive talking points and lewd sexually explicit expression I would imagine the sites administrators would be shocked if they saw some of the posts herre as they could present a whole host of legal issues and possible litigation.

Ooooohhh.... and you care why?

Who's forcing you to visit this site?

:lol:

In the past couple of days I have been bombarded with sexually explicit material while engaged in what are supposed to be political debates. Some of these comments were outright sick and another member has very posssibly came on to me soliciting gay sex.

Now I want to make it very clear that I am here to debate politics and I am not interested in sexual encounters or sexually explicit inuendo. I am a christian man who strongly belives in the bible and have no interest in sexual deviance and I strongly believe that all carnal pleasures of the flesh are reserved for married couples al sex is to be shared between husband and wife for the purposes of procreation as it is clearly stated in the bible.

If i see anymore sexually explicit post I will be reporting them to the moderators and if I recieve anymore lewd solicitations I shall be forced to report you directly to this sites administrator and possibly the authorities. I will not tolerate sexual harrassment in anyway shape or form.

you are getting all turned on by it aren't you? it is ok, really, but if we hear of your manhood being stimulated by anything other than babymaking, we shall have to report you to the pope

Welcome to the board!

Now go suck a phat cock!!!!!

When you report me? Make sure to spell it right.

Go eat a bag of dicks and sit on the business end of a unicorn you limp wristed, phlegm covered, queef eater.

are you serious

Well...I find NHB to be a sort of "Petting Zoo" where I get to play with (remotely) a broad spectrum of pathological liarsd, Cultish fanatichs, acute paranoids, violence prone sociopaths and generic IDIOTS. Whatever perversion, psychosis pops up any given day...well...in the cesspool you expect some rotted turds. Making fools of fools and abusing bullies...is not deep thought...but it's fun sometimes and pretty easy once you get used to it.

The guy who wants to KILL you...the guy who suggests sex with you or a loved one...is usually a harmless DORK who in real life would be a total wimp living in mom's cellar.

Go eat a bag of dicks and sit on the business end of a unicorn you limp wristed, phlegm covered, queef eater.

Lady you have a very sick mind I strongly suggest you seek help and pray for your soul.

Nobody cares what you think you flaming little faggot... Now choke on a dick.....

You had better care because I took screen shots and I am reporting this to the Sheriffs Department and tomorrow I am taking the early train into the city to speak with my attorney.

are you serious

Dead serious I do not take lightly given the serious nature of this.

Awhile back I was NOT okay with the DISGUSTING uncivil crap here...and so decided to see just what I had to do to get a reprimand or a ban. It took 2 days but finally I got a 48 hr time out for F-bombs in the Thread header. Elsewhere in the thread...not a prob;lem. You can threaten to KILL someone...Nightstalker hs confessed to at least a half dozen brutish hate crimes and murderss and I often tell him I'm stalking him and eventually will put a bullet in him. Despite an auto censor that will delete a word like shit or fuck.... people know the trick to bypass that. NHB is like talking politics in a bar full of drunken bikers on meth with a few paranoid,gullible idiots...except you can't be STABBED on the internet.

I got banned from a site for NOT being a right wing gun fetish guy...and I'm actually fond of target shooting...I just ain't into shooting EVERYONE in town.

I have been on other forums that HAVE some level of " civilization" and thus can be a lot deeper on political issues. Here however...I get to see the DARK SIDE of the Teabags... how they are PUPPETS, victims of mass psychology. How some are literally ADDICTED to LIES they want to believe. 20 yr ago....the psycho fringe was irrelevant. NOW? they are the hired zombies who play a big role in the GOP.

So...NHB is a way to explore the PSYCHOLOGY of the far right...if an otherwise unproductive venue for reaching any consensus on anything. Perhaps we need a few threads on Beer, Bluegrass music, Barbecue...so we can talk like humans?

They do that because this is a fantasy world where they feel free to act like evil children, and they do, as you can see. Don't expect anything serious out of them unless you knock anything at all to do with the right wing, then they turn into blue-faced babies having tantrums on the floor screaming "My way! My way!"

You had better care because I took screen shots and I am reporting this to the Sheriffs Department and tomorrow I am taking the early train into the city to speak with my attorney.

fukk off troll

we are glad to know which train you will be on though. I would pay 10 dollars to watch your attorney's face while you tell him.

If you think a hard-on is "immoral" I feel sorry for you and even sorrier for your wife.

Good luck with the whole reporting it to the site administrator thing, this site goes down for days at a time, he has bigger fish to fry than you getting your panties in a bunch over perceived immorality in a NO HOLDS BARRED forum.

tumblr_mw3reuXYkp1qec91zo1_500.jpg

fukk off troll

we are glad to know which train you will be on though. I would pay 10 dollars to watch your attorney's face while you tell him.

Well thaks for sharing your intent now I might take the bus instead or maybe Ill travel to a few other towns before heading into the city its always fun to throw off a stalker.

If you think a hard-on is "immoral" I feel sorry for you and even sorrier for your wife.

Good luck with the whole reporting it to the site administrator thing, this site goes down for days at a time, he has bigger fish to fry than you getting your panties in a bunch over perceived immorality in a NO HOLDS BARRED forum.

tumblr_mw3reuXYkp1qec91zo1_500.jpg

GOD gave you free will and you have a choice in how to deal with that hard on are you going to serve god or serve satan?