What are you Thankful for?

Every year round thanksgiving time, my family would go around the table and name the things they are thankful for for that particular year. I would like to keep that tradition going here. Please list one or more things you are thankful. I will start:

1. I am Thankful that I still live in the Greatest Country on Earth, despite the left's attempts to destroy it.
  2. I am Thankful for the Soldiers, Fire Fighters, Paramedics, and Law enforcement who lay their life on the line to keep us free and safe from Harm.
  3. I am Thankful for Family and Friends
  4. I am Thankful for the roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly.
  5. I am Thankful that I woke up again this morning, cause many people didn't

There a many other things to Numerous to list that I am Thankful for.

I'm oh-so-thankful Whangdoodle Barry is a drug-addled idiot, not at all the blazing genius media libs still like to claim.

Burdened with a real neo-Marxist virtuoso, America would truly be in trouble.

Barry has always had big plans, but he's got a little mind, a little intellect.

Every year round thanksgiving time, my family would go around the table and name the things they are thankful for for that particular year. I would like to keep that tradition going here. Please list one or more things you are thankful. I will start:

1. I am Thankful that I still live in the Greatest Country on Earth, despite the left's attempts to destroy it.
  2. I am Thankful for the Soldiers, Fire Fighters, Paramedics, and Law enforcement who lay their life on the line to keep us free and safe from Harm.
  3. I am Thankful for Family and Friends
  4. I am Thankful for the roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly.
  5. I am Thankful that I woke up again this morning, cause many people didn't

There a many other things to Numerous to list that I am Thankful for.

I am thankful for the ability to see real while everyone else only wants to see a self imposing reality.

I am thankful to be able to think beyond educated imagination, yet see why others imagine reality they way they wish it were real.

I am thankful to have figured out why I shouldn't be alive after being killed by stupid mistakes and didn't stay dead and still living knowing life isn't an accident or random circumstances.

I am thankful for understanding I am not exempt from adapt or become extinct.

I am thankful for a dad that wouldn't allow me to get lost in "What if" even as he couldn't answer my questions about "what is real".

I was a great fustration in my dad's lifetime because I never could commit to any one ideology as he put it. "Your mind travels like gooseshit in the. moonlight.".

I was grateful for him telling me, "I was as useful as teets on a boar hog when I was 13 years old.". That inspired me to never depend on anyone else but myself from that moment on.

I wish I was as talented as others, but accept I am only average. Average is balanced between all opposing extremes rounded off. The separation between cubed and sphered while thinking out of the metaphoric box.

Living within cycles and circular linear logic trained to think 3 dimensional living in a 4 dimensional existence. What hasn't humanity informed me about while demanding I play society's child, not a sole product of genetic compounding interest self contained to DNA and this atmosphere. Both self evident by existing presently.

I'm oh-so-thankful Whangdoodle Barry is a drug-addled idiot, not at all the blazing genius media libs still like to claim.

Burdened with a real neo-Marxist virtuoso, America would truly be in trouble.

Barry has always had big plans, but he's got a little mind, a little intellect.

He really is a doof, ain't he? Visions of grandeur - flights of fancy. I wish I was back in school doing that paper on abnormal psychology. Talk about material.

I'd feel safer if Charles Manson were president. At least I'm dead sure he's a legal citizen; and he's right up front with his insanity.

Charles Mansion is a ruling elitist. That is why he never got the execution order. Look how he could emotionally control his disciples that slaughtered Tate and others. He is not insane and should have never been labelled that.

He knows how to play society at large, just as I do. I just have no desire to rule what others believe anymore than I am willing to accept incomplete as enough to know and follow incomplete ideologies academically, spiritually, politically, or economically.

This planet has 8 hemispheres, not 4 corners to a pyramid of power, wealth, and fame defining the character role that convinces every body else to deny what real is all the time.