MSNBC & Bashir stoop to a new low on Sarah Palin

No wonder they have NO ratings left! Sickening!

Can the left get any lower?

After suspending Alec Baldwin for his homophobic and violent outbursts, MSNBC has yet to address the disgusting vitriol coming out of their other host, Martin Bashir. This is what THIS moron has to say... video below!

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/95144-outrageous-video-msnbcs-martin-bashir-someone-should-defecate-in-sarah-palins-eyes-and-m/

MSNBC's Martin Bashir Says Someone Should Defecate In Sarah Palin's Eyes And Mouth

Gosh, where are all the liberal Hate Police?

Imagine if some conservative on Fox News said something like that. The Obama-fawning MSM would have jumped all over it.

Bashire is a hopeless, hate-filled leftist psychotic.

So presumably his audience is smaller than who you can fit in a large broom closet. :D

Imagine if some conservative on Fox News said something like that. The Obama-fawning MSM would have jumped all over it.

So presumably his audience is smaller than who you can fit in a large broom closet. :D

...well said!

You two are either playing coy or are trolling. I don't agree with what this guy says. He shouldn't have said it. I think he made a tenuous connection between Palin and slavery. She did preface her comment with "this isn't racist," and I'll take that at face value.

But on a hate scale, this guy's got a lot of catch-up ball to play when contrasted with two hate radio hosts in particular: Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh. They say a lot rougher stuff about the current president on every show they do than the level this guy's comments fall on re Palin.

But on a hate scale, this guy's got a lot of catch-up ball to play when contrasted with two hate radio hosts in particular: Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh. They say a lot rougher stuff about the current president on every show they do than the level this guy's comments fall on re Palin.

Really? Quote anything by Mark Levin that compares to this.

Rush's humor has gone over the line, but I've never, ever, EVER heard him bellow angrily what Bashir did.

I don't agree with what this guy says. He shouldn't have said it.

That's it? One of the ugliest comments I've EVER heard on the air, and that's the pathetically weak criticism you offer?

Typical troll.

Where did that lying troll Lisa go?

Refusing to back up her lies with actual evidence, as usual.

LisaB, on 16 Nov 2013 - 15:05, said:snapback.png

After suspending Alec Baldwin for his homophobic and violent outbursts, MSNBC has yet to address the disgusting vitriol coming out of their other host, Martin Bashir. This is what THIS moron has to say... video below!

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/95144-outrageous-video-msnbcs-martin-bashir-someone-should-defecate-in-sarah-palins-eyes-and-m/

It's clear that Bashir is mentally ill.

Palin is right...if left unchecked, the left will enslave our children.

You two are either playing coy or are trolling. I don't agree with what this guy says. He shouldn't have said it. I think he made a tenuous connection between Palin and slavery. She did preface her comment with "this isn't racist," and I'll take that at face value.

Not even close Lisa-the-moron!

The mentally ill...of MSNBC. dano's home.

We don't waste our time on such obvious partisan pandering and propaganda. After all, we are much smarter than your ilk, and that is an undeniable fact.

Your Party's entire platform is pandering, propaganda and a free ride for votes.... The Democrats are the party of entitlement, so it's clear those receiving welfare, foodstamps, section 8 housing and such vote Dem-----Yes, I can see the ghettos are wall to wall Liberal intellects...Pssst.. The smart folks are the ones that can responsibly manage their own lives, and don't seek to cower in the collective.

can you show where palin doesn't deserve this? Can you show where she isn't into scat-sex?

no.

So spare us the fake outrage and STFU.

Your Party's entire platform is pandering, propaganda and a free ride for votes.... The Democrats are the party of entitlement, so it's clear those receiving welfare, foodstamps, section 8 housing and such vote Dem-----Yes, I can see the ghettos are wall to wall Liberal intellects...Pssst.. The smart folks are the ones that can responsibly manage their own lives, and don't seek to cower in the collective.

Pssssst...... We manage our own lives, live in a nice lake home, don't "cower in the collective" (whatever that bullshit means), receive no welfare, food stamps, or other entitlements, contribute to charities both local and international, don't whimper about having to pay taxes to live in a modern society, and you do.

Go fuck yourself, pissant. You have no right to live in this nation. Somalia might be more preferable for the likes of you.

Pssssst...... We manage our own lives, live in a nice lake home, don't "cower in the collective" (whatever that bullshit means), receive no welfare, food stamps, or other entitlements, contribute to charities both local and international, don't whimper about having to pay taxes to live in a modern society, and you do.

Go fuck yourself, pissant. You have no right to live in this nation. Somalia might be more preferable for the likes of you.

I think you're a faag and a liar.... All the leeches who live off other people's tax dollars are Democrats..Yet you suggest these losers are intellects..What a joke you are.

Rush's humor has gone over the line, but I've never, ever, EVER heard him bellow angrily what Bashir did.

That's it? One of the ugliest comments I've EVER heard on the air, and that's the pathetically weak criticism you offer?

Typical troll.

Excuse me while I go get my transcribed log of everything said on hate radio. Oh darn I can't find it. Tell you what, I'll listen to Levin on Monday, get some whoppers, and post 'em.

What do you want me to do, slash my wrists to convince you I'm against what the man said about Palin? I think Palin is a power-hungry liar, plain and simple, but I don't agree with what that guy said. But Jesus Christ, that's just not enough for you, you sniveling, demanding little twerp.

Perfect response and better than he deserves. But guys like him never listen.

Excuse me while I go get my transcribed log of everything said on hate radio. Oh darn I can't find it. Tell you what, I'll listen to Levin on Monday, get some whoppers, and post 'em.

What do you want me to do, slash my wrists to convince you I'm against what the man said about Palin? I think Palin is a power-hungry liar, plain and simple, but I don't agree with what that guy said. But Jesus Christ, that's just not enough for you, you sniveling, demanding little twerp.

Perfect response and better than he deserves. But guys like him never listen.

...at least you're honest! On the flip side, you agree on the shameless reporting of the libturd news flagship? Still wondering why their ratings are in the shitter?

Is that what happened? Damn. He did about two shows and yesterday Rachel Maddow sent me to prison again! Sh1t. For two weeks, instead of being stuck with a weekend of lockup right after Rachel, I got to see Alec Baldwin do a couple itneresting interviews. He got fired already? Damn.

Low, when it comes to Palin? Impossible. She's a lying idiot. You can't get lower than her.

I thought she liked that sh1t. (pardon the pun)

You guys have to stop using Hitler and slavery analogies. You guys are completely clueless. Our national debt has been accumulated by more than just Obama. We can take care of is just like we've taken care of debt in the past-balanced approach.

Calling it slavery is just wrong. YOu guys have some false narative going on one hand that slavery wasn't really that bad, and on the other hand you like to compare everything to it.

If you want us to stop playing the race card, you could start, by stopping being racist. The analogy should not be compared to our debt. Talk bankrupcy or bad credit or something. Being wipped and having your kids sold out from under you is not comparable to being in debt. You people look like racist idiots for using this analogy and I find it particularly troubling that you never did use this analogy until a black guy got elected to the white house.