Without His Teleprompter Barry is A Dunce

This past week, media libs were shocked at how ill-informed and inarticulate their rabble-rousing hero, Whangdoodle Barry, appeared while making excuses--again--for his neo-Marxist health care swindle.

After five years, media libs still can't extract themselves from the painful reality that their hero, Obamalamadingdong, is a much-overrated intellect.

The dismal truth is, away from his teleprompter, Whangdoodle Barry, who never ran a successful hot dog stand in his life, is a dunce.

In fact, he'd have to return to school just to be called stupid.

This past week, media libs were shocked at how ill-informed and inarticulate their rabble-rousing hero, Whangdoodle Barry, appeared while making excuses--again--for his neo-Marxist health care swindle.

After five years, media libs still can't extract themselves from the painful reality that their hero, Obamalamadingdong, is a much-overrated intellect.

The dismal truth is, away from his teleprompter, Whangdoodle Barry, who never ran a successful hot dog stand in his life, is a dunce.

...yup, their 'experiment' went horribly wrong! :lol:

This is a favorite meme of the TEApublicans. Trot out a statement and then run for cover like a little 12 year old.

Who cares if Obama can't memorize a speech and recite it perfectly? You fuhkwits criticize everything he says anyhow.

Simpering is a profession the TEApublicans have perfected to a T, and they prove it here every day.

This is a favorite meme of the TEApublicans. Trot out a statement and then run for cover like a little 12 year old.

Who cares if Obama can't memorize a speech and recite it perfectly? You fuhkwits criticize everything he says anyhow.

Simpering is a profession the TEApublicans have perfected to a T, and they prove it here every day.

Who said anything about memorizing a speech? Your hero, Whangdoodle Barry, away from his teleprompter, repeatedly shows an inability to think or clearly express his ideas. He's a buffoon in a Brooks Bros. suit.

Who said anything about memorizing a speech? Your hero, Whangdoodle Barry, away from his teleprompter, repeatedly shows an inability to think or clearly express his ideas. He's a buffoon in a Brooks Bros. suit.

How the bleep would you know?

You're like most tee-hatters: unable and/or unwilling to understand anything not explained by a rightwanker talking head.

cc

How the bleep would you know?

You're like most tee-hatters: unable and/or unwilling to understand anything not explained by a rightwanker talking head.

cc

Maybe I'm unable to understand anything because away from his teleprompter (and let's be honest, in front of his teleprompter) Whangdoodle Barry makes no sense.

Having seen YOUR stupid posts...you have no ABILITY to say who is "smart"...but if anyone got into Georgetown and Harvard,graduated Harvard Law...only a MORON would use the pejorative term " Dunce". President Obama has OFTEN been on TV talking "off script" and he does it well. I majored in Speech Communication and Obama is a very good speaker if on a scripted speech or Ad Lib.

Based on the posts you make...I see little evidence you were awake in Junior High.

Beeg...you ignorant SLUT. A "Neo Marxist" thing...would be simple, need no website, no Private contractor, no private insurers, no PURCHASE of anything. This is FAR FAR from "Neo-Marxist"...so...you just PROVED you are IGNORANT or lying on purpose.

As I noted...until you say SOMETHING a bit INTELLIGENT...you have no cred to say a THING about anyone smart enough to be a Harvard grad then POTUS. You faunt your ignorance here..so...who gives a crap about your worthless claims?

Obama was on academic scholarship at Punahoe...usually considered the elite HS in Hawaii. He then went t Ivy League Columbia and Harvard Law school. Pretty much to do that indicates an IQ above 130...or in the top 5%.. That he did quite well at Harvard Law...suggests a higher number or a remarkable overachiever. It's no lock a guy with an IQ around 130 even gets into any Ivy school...then to reach Harvard Law...and GRADUATE with honors.......Maybe 1% of people MIGHT pull that off. CHOICE schools....tend to mostly have students who were "straight A" in High School. If you took ALL High School students...odds are damn few get INTO Harvard Law...and not all of them make it.

I was told my SAT's were good enough for Harvard...IF...I'd been an A student. My SAT,ACT, IQ tests were all above 90th percentile. I have to assume this President was MUCH smarter. Lets remember he ALSO on his resume has "elected Senator, and (twice) President." Pretty much a RESUME that's as good as it gets...so...to say "He's a DUNCE".... has to be the babbling of a FOOL.

Cocaine may speed up the aging of the brain, according to new research that finds that people who are addicted to the drug lose twice the brain volume each year as non-drug users.

http://www.livescience.com/19867-cocaine-ages-brain-shrink.html

It may be catching up with him.

Beeg...you ignorant SLUT. A "Neo Marxist" thing...would be simple, need no website, no Private contractor, no private insurers, no PURCHASE of anything. This is FAR FAR from "Neo-Marxist"...so...you just PROVED you are IGNORANT or lying on purpose.

As I noted...until you say SOMETHING a bit INTELLIGENT...you have no cred to say a THING about anyone smart enough to be a Harvard grad then POTUS. You faunt your ignorance here..so...who gives a crap about your worthless claims?

Ma'am, I'm glad you brought up Whangdoodle's Harvard diploma. We know Barry gained entry to that Ivy League school because of his ethnicity. That also worked for him when he was coronated The First Prez Of The Guilt-Ridden Liberal White People.

But how "smart" exactly is Barry? His college transcripts would be a start. Can you provide for us a hint of his academic achievements? Aside from the diploma. Do we know his GPA?

Cocaine may speed up the aging of the brain, according to new research that finds that people who are addicted to the drug lose twice the brain volume each year as non-drug users.

http://www.livescience.com/19867-cocaine-ages-brain-shrink.html

It may be catching up with him.

Dude, good point. Your just earned a Meester Beeg Silver Star.

Having seen YOUR stupid posts...you have no ABILITY to say who is "smart"...but if anyone got into Georgetown and Harvard,graduated Harvard Law...only a MORON would use the pejorative term " Dunce". President Obama has OFTEN been on TV talking "off script" and he does it well. I majored in Speech Communication and Obama is a very good speaker if on a scripted speech or Ad Lib.

Based on the posts you make...I see little evidence you were awake in Junior High.

Yes, I've seen examples of Barry "talking off script." Remember when he couldn't recall his religion and blurted "My Muslim religion"? What a shining example of a blazing genius.

Yes, I've seen examples of Barry "talking off script." Remember when he couldn't recall his religion and blurted "My Muslim religion"? What a shining example of a blazing genius.

Another example was last night's OFA teleconference where he claimed "100 Million" people had enrolled in Obamacare.

What an idiot this guy is.