I know it's early but

lefty

Any ideas who the con's will try to run in 16? So far all I've seen are whining about Hillary . What nut job do they have in mine?

Too early to tell.... But I suspect you will continue voting for the Party of handouts, race-baiting, and class warfare.

Any ideas who the con's will try to run in 16? So far all I've seen are whining about Hillary . What nut job do they have in mine?

i think that chris christie might make a bid and i would not be suprised to see rand paul but by the time of the hawkeye caukeye who knows might see 10-12 faces initially as to who i have no clue thats three years out yet play it by ear.

And we know how much you hate intellectuals for making you look like a complete asshole without even having to use big words.

LOL...text your mom upstairs on your obogusphone and axe her if you can use her EBT to get yourself a happy meal. I hear you all think anything with fries constitutes a meal

vs the party of corporate handouts, voter discrimination and Christian dominance.

It's not too early to predict that the middle class is doomed either way.

What's wrong with giving a break to Businesses and job providers? It's better money spent than giving it to those who contribute nothing, and live off the expense of others...

As for the Middle class... No one will bear more of the consequences of the ObamaCare mandates.

What's wrong with giving a break to Businesses and job providers?

You should do a little research before you post this kind of lunacy. You do know that businesses are being taxed at historic lows, right?

Yet, as corporate profits continue to grow, and their tax burdens remain negligibly insignificant, and the middle class bears the burden of the expense of corporate welfare, you still think corporate America needs a break?

You really are one dimwit motherfucker.

You should do a little research before you post this kind of lunacy. You do know that businesses are being taxed at historic lows, right?

Yet, as corporate profits continue to grow, and their tax burdens remain negligibly insignificant, and the middle class bears the burden of the expense of corporate welfare, you still think corporate America needs a break?

You really are one dimwit motherfucker.

Who has a higher corporate tax rate than us you hysterical prissy school Girl? If you had any brains, you'd be inveasting in these Businesses as I have instead of cursing their profits, you could actually share in them you parasite.

What's wrong with giving a break to Businesses and job providers? It's better money spent than giving it to those who contribute nothing, and live off the expense of others...

As for the Middle class... No one will bear more of the consequences of the ObamaCare mandates.

Furthermore, doesnt GE pay zero taxes? That's acceptable corporate welfare I guess.

Yes ... can you explain why GE, who backed Obama and have strong ties to the White House aren't paying these taxes?

I dont know at all if your asking me seriously. I can only imagine that GE is not the only one getting this benefit. Any idea why lefties think this is ok when "corporate welfare" is one of thier battle cries? They gotta know they're gonna get called on it.

I dont know at all if your asking me seriously. I can only imagine that GE is not the only one getting this benefit. Any idea why lefties think this is ok when "corporate welfare" is one of thier battle cries? They gotta know they're gonna get called on it.

Agreed.... You really have to laugh when the Libs cry about corporate welfare when they've done nothing but expand on it so they could politically gain...

Kind of like how it looks like the 12 million member AFL-CIO Union and Hoffa's Teamsters are going to get waivers from ObamaCare....priceless

I'd like to see a Dr. Carson/Col. West run......

I voted for Colonel West here in Florida.... He's a good man and a great conservative.. I'd vote for him on any ticket