This is why San Francisco is my fave American city

OK, now give us the REAL reason why San Fransisco is your favorite American city. :lol:

I'm 100% hetero. Leave it to you to turn what is a nice story into something tacky.

I read you got fired again. Boy, are you so stupid that you can't keep a position as bed pan monitor.

Good story.

If you can put up with homeless on every corner, winters in summer, and too many Asians and gays, San Fran is OK.

I've been to San Fran many times and I have not seen homeless on every corner. Why the problem with Asians? Gays I can understand as you want as little interaction with them as possible so you don't act out one of your fantasies.

Bay Area is a great place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there. It's overcast and cold, windy and cold, wet and cold, foggy and cold, expensive, overcrowded, gridlocked...did I mention that it's cold?

I've learned to park the car and use the (mostly) effecient public transport system. Lots of stuff to see in SF.

Good story.

If you can put up with homeless on every corner, winters in summer, and too many Asians and gays, San Fran is OK.

Sorry but Toronto got one up on them

Crack smoking piss drunk Ranting redneck white Marion Barry Rob Ford as mayor

Pass the crackpipe around make some homophobic rants

Hit that booze your or me brother its about fucking birds "BlueJays"

Guy kinda looks like a wrecked Rush Limbaugh

Rob Ford 4 Pres

Sorry but Toronto got one up on them

Crack smoking piss drunk Ranting redneck white Marion Barry Rob Ford as mayor

Pass the crackpipe around make some homophobic rants

Hit that booze your or me brother its about fucking birds "BlueJays"

Guy kinda looks like a wrecked Rush Limbaugh

Rob Ford 4 Pres

Rob Ford is a self-absorbed asshat. If he doesn't step down or die of a heart attack, someone should assassinate him.

Rob Ford is a self-absorbed asshat. If he doesn't step down or die of a heart attack, someone should assassinate him.

Hey I like that guy sounds like the kinda guy who grew up in my neighborhood ya know real people not some fake ass phony piece of shit

You can have him then.

Hey I trust him more than any of you and ya know why cause I been there and I can relate

Rest you all is just as fucked up you people just good at putting on a nice front but when the facade crashes the truth shall be revealed for all to see

Hey I trust him more than any of you and ya know why cause I been there and I can relate

Rest you all is just as fucked up you people just good at putting on a nice front but when the facade crashes the truth shall be revealed for all to see

Hey, I voted for the dumb f*ck. But this has been going on for too long now. He;s mixed up in gangs and crack houses, He needed to take a break but is too self-absorbed to understand he has a problem and to step aside. He always refers to the citizens of Toronto as "the taxpayers" not as citizens. Well I'm a taxpayer and I want him out because a) he's making a mockery of this city and of its citizens.

I'm 100% hetero. Leave it to you to turn what is a nice story into something tacky.

I read you got fired again. Boy, are you so stupid that you can't keep a position as bed pan monitor.

I've been to San Fran many times and I have not seen homeless on every corner. Why the problem with Asians? Gays I can understand as you want as little interaction with them as possible so you don't act out one of your fantasies.

Last time MrsLion and I were out there - August 2010 - the homeless were flaked out everywhere. Concrete pillow, indeed, although most of them were smart enough to appropriate a small patch of park grass.

My last trip out there on business, October 2012, not so much.

Good story.

San Francisco rock's! That is a fun town. Check out the North Bay Area next time you go, great motorcycling in the wine country.

Make-A-Wish fulfillments happen all over the country, on a daily basis.

Now please, man up and admit you like the S.F. public bath houses....

Not on this scale, where a whole city gets behind it.

Yeah sure, I love the bath houses. ;) The architechture, Alcatraz, a trip to Sonoma don't even come close.

Did you bring your tub of lube, or did you just bareback it?

Interesting where your mind goes...says a whole lot about you.

Your comment also reveals you know nothing of this great city other than wingnut stereotypes.

I understand you're not one to get involved in the cultural aspects of any city, but dude, you're one Neanderthal.

Interesting where your mind goes...says a whole lot about you.

Your comment also reveals you know nothing of this great city other than wingnut stereotypes.

I understand you're not one to get involved in the cultural aspects of any city, but dude, you're one Neanderthal.

That remark is highly offensive and insensitive.

... to Neanderthals.

I lived there for 18 months at Haight and Divisadero.. I lived in the general area for 6 years. It was freaking paradise. But the homeless WERE a problem. New York was putting THEIR homeless on busses to SF. Real shitty thing to do, but good for New York.

The homeless definitely created quality of life issues. But SF is a wonderful city, even with that problem. As to racial diversity, that exists in pretty much any major city. Folks either like that or they don't. I enjoyed it.