Next Time Someone Says Hillary 2016

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why Hillary will be the next president if she decides to run. She won't even have to campaign, especially if her opponent is Ted Cruz or Rand Paul. She has world-wide recognition and is about the most popular woman in the country.

Meanwhile, the GOP is "reaching out" to women by attacking womens health issues, minorities (who aren't so minor) with obstructing immigration reform, gays by opposing marriage, the unemployed by reducing safety nets, the poor by reducing social services, the elderly by reducing benefits, and everybody else by shutting down the government.

Good smear, though. Now if you can only get everybody to believe it....

And that's why Hillary will be the next president if she decides to run. She won't even have to campaign, especially if her opponent is Ted Cruz or Rand Paul. She has world-wide recognition and is about the most popular woman in the country.

Meanwhile, the GOP is "reaching out" to women by attacking womens health issues, minorities (who aren't so minor) with obstructing immigration reform, gays by opposing marriage, the unemployed by reducing safety nets, the poor by reducing social services, the elderly by reducing benefits, and everybody else by shutting down the government.

I couldn't agree with you more. If a Republican hopes to compete, he's got to promise to give away everything to everybody....for free, of course....and see how many dolts buy it.

Start by destroying the border fence. What the hell is that, anyway? Climbing the thing has to be a bitcch.

Marriage? Yep. Two wives? Yep. Two dudes? Yep. Three dudes? Yep.

Abortion on demand, taxpayer paid, until birth....or a couple hours after, if it will get me a few more votes.

I could beat Hillary on that platform although her foreign policy bona fides are strong.

All I can say is the American people are retarded enough yeah leave it up to the voters that's nice and all untilled you consider that the average fucking person in this country is a complete idiot or the low information voter class uninformed and they about as as a pet rock.

Only in the mind of a liberal is killing children a womans health issue. There is a place for abortion but not on the scope or scale of secondary birth control as seen today.

And only in the mind of a conservative is a womans sex organs a political issue.

All I can say is the American people are retarded enough yeah leave it up to the voters that's nice and all untilled you consider that the average fucking person in this country is a complete idiot or the low information voter class uninformed and they about as as a pet rock.

I assume you're referring to the "47%" who Kerry said should be ignored?

Who should the American people "leave it up to" if not the voters?

Ya think these people will be voting for Hillary?

article-2203298-14FAD2E1000005DC-419_306
article-2203298-150593A7000005DC-479_306

article-2203298-150593AF000005DC-514_306
article-2203298-150593AB000005DC-498_306

I assume you're referring to the "47%" who Kerry said should be ignored?

Who should the American people "leave it up to" if not the voters?

I'm way below the 47% but I ain't afraid to stand and fight lose my life over liberty but the rest of you pussycats talk big shit but when it comes down to it you wont stand up and take arms I'm talking riots complete civil unrest coast to coast and gunfire

No you pussycats got your comfy home money in the bank and afraid to lose it all

You see the problem in Amerika we just got it too damn good its a soft comfy cozy ride

Until true honest depression like misery sinks in the system continues

At point of misery and starvation people get edgy and violent

The CURRENCY COLLAPSE will bring about a NEW AMERICA

When the dollar sinks under massive debt you shall see the second revolutionary warr

Until then people is just too fat happy and lazy shall I say COMPLACENT ya know they is comfortable

Until the Dollar crashes and real misery sets in expect more of the same and that's the straight biz bro

I'm way below the 47% but I ain't afraid to stand and fight lose my life over liberty but the rest of you pussycats talk big shit but when it comes down to it you wont stand up and take arms I'm talking riots complete civil unrest coast to coast and gunfire

No you pussycats got your comfy home money in the bank and afraid to lose it all

You see the problem in Amerika we just got it too damn good its a soft comfy cozy ride

Until true honest depression like misery sinks in the system continues

At point of misery and starvation people get edgy and violent

The CURRENCY COLLAPSE will bring about a NEW AMERICA

When the dollar sinks under massive debt you shall see the second revolutionary warr

Until then people is just too fat happy and lazy shall I say COMPLACENT ya know they is comfortable

Until the Dollar crashes and real misery sets in expect more of the same and that's the straight biz bro

America has climbed out of a lot of shiit in the past; but this is really getting bad. Obama & Company KNEW Obamacre would be a miserable failure & cause tremendous disruption; but it was full steam ahead. THEY KNEW !!! Had to be a reason; unless Obama really does live in some mental fantasy land. That's scary. The man has really overstepped many bounds & thumbed his nose at America. Lunatics running countries is nothing new. It appears many checks & balances have been literally dismissed, in favor of insanity.

The nutjob argument is that Hillary intentionally let them die. That's as ridiculous as the argument on the left that Bush let the towers get attacked on 9/11. If you find yourself in either camp, you aren't thinking straight. Wacko arguments like that will never affect an election.

She'll wipe out any repub easily, I just hope it's one of the nutjobs for the entertainment value. Cruz? Bachmann? Hell, you should run Glenn Beck! lol.

You can say you heard it here first...

Hillary won't run for Pres.

The baggage will hit Hillary like she has never known before. And she knows it!

Ya think these people will be voting for Hillary?

article-2203298-14FAD2E1000005DC-419_306
article-2203298-150593A7000005DC-479_306

article-2203298-150593AF000005DC-514_306
article-2203298-150593AB000005DC-498_306

Who fucking cares if these dorks vote for Hillary or not? The rethugs only option in '16, should Hillary decide to run, is to pick a sacrificial goat to throw under the wheels of her campaign bus.

You can say you heard it here first...

Hillary won't run for Pres.

The baggage will hit Hillary like she has never known before. And she knows it!

Her record is rock solid in the senate and as SOS. People love her and polls back that up. I don't think she's beatable if she runs. And this country is so ready for a lady prez.

He's cant run anymore.

Agreed. Will she run to continue obama policies or will she repudiate them?

Either way, we agree she can be beat and we've know she has been beaten.

It's funny how the Clinton right wing smear machine has been dusted off from the 90's and put on a new code of paint. Since it never worked in the 90's what makes you think it will work now?

Compared to obama, Hillary will probably seem damned good. I love what Bill had to say this week...http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/12/bill-clinton-says-obama-needs-to-honor-his-you-can-keep-it-insurance-promise/

Poke him in the eye, Big Dog...