If You Spend Alot Of Cash On A Date Is She Obligated To Put Out?

Do you ever go on a date spend a lot of money and she doesn't even put out.

In my opinion that is rude and considerate if all I wanted was a kiss why I could've took her to Ihop or someplace cheap.

I think when you take her somewhere nice there is implied intent that there's something more or if she ain't gonna put out she should atleast pay.

Why do chicks think it's okay to give guys the run around maybe next time I should dine and dash eat my meal and sneak off leave her with the bill?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's best to stick with hookers - they're more honest. The straight chicks just want to use you.

I went down to the redlight district once and drove around but a police officer stopped me and asked me what I was doing and searched my car and he found a couple roaches in my ashtray and got arrested but they let me go on a summons ended up paying a fine but It cost me nearly $500 to get my car out of impound so I stay outta that neighborhood.

I went down to the redlight district once and drove around but a police officer stopped me and asked me what I was doing and searched my car and he found a couple roaches in my ashtray and got arrested but they let me go on a summons ended up paying a fine but It cost me nearly $500 to get my car out of impound so I stay outta that neighborhood.

Dude, street girls are not the way to go. Google is your friend.

If You Spend Alot Of Cash On A Date Is She Obligated To Put Out? No.

Shut up, Leland.

Yes, she is.

In my opinion that is rude and considerate if all I wanted was a kiss why I could've took her to Ihop or someplace cheap.

I think when you take her somewhere nice there is implied intent that there's something more or if she ain't gonna put out she should atleast pay.

Why do chicks think it's okay to give guys the run around maybe next time I should dine and dash eat my meal and sneak off leave her with the bill?

A hooker would be cheaper

Dude, street girls are not the way to go. Google is your friend.

Shut up, Leland.

Yes, she is.

On Craigslist some ladies are looking for generous males are those prostitutes or what?

There are, but they were also "chicks" in the 1960s.

Some of them older chicks ain't bad looking I bet they could teach a young lad afew things.

No I don't spend money on women who haven't "put out" at least once already.

So take her someplace cheap then - why're you taking her somewhere expensive if she hasn't put out anyway?

Doesnt change anything

Because wussy guys attract golddiging chicks who think they can use them for a free ride - if the guy wouldn't act like a wuss and fawn all over her with money just hoping for a kiss then he wouldn't attract women like that.

A LOT of money? Anything Happy Meal or above BETTER be "put out" time.