One Thing I Do Not Understand About Conservatives

Conservatives often rally against tyranny imposed by the Federal Government and they often say leave it to the States.

The juxtaposition here is that State legislatures often impose tyranny on that states residents.

Correct me if I am wrong here but it be like the Conservatives on one hand say they oppose Federal tyranny but these so called liberty loving right wingers fully support state tyranny.

True liberty is no tyranny you cannot oppose Federal tyranny while fully supporting state tyranny and in my book that is disingenuous.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True liberty is no tyranny you cannot oppose Federal tyranny while fully supporting state tyranny and in my book that is disingenuous.

State of mind stating character matters and genders count less not adopting a denial real is self contained to this moment and life as we know it is contained in this atmosphere.

Conserving ideology is practiced by every social justification humanity is larger than life within the food chain hypothetically. That is still liberal in thinking real is beyond human comprehension.

It isn't instinctively.

That won't fly. Name one. A scary one.

Enforcing unconstitutional drug laws locking people up for pot.

How about interference with abortions.

Cap and Trade plans such as Vermont and California

Restrictive state gun laws

Gay Marriage

That is just the tip of the iceberg

Gay Marriage

I said "A scary one."

Gay Marriage

Look up the definition of tyranny....

Enforcing law is not tryanny.

It's much easier to vote out anyone who might lean tyranical at the state level...

Maybe New York could have what would be considered a tyranical state. But since it's mostly democrat, they get what they vote for!

Gay Marriage

Now you recite character's rights. Becareful saving the faith, it protects everything you choose to believe in and defends denying what you wished wasn't real.

I said "A scary one."

How about Insurance states unconstitutionally interfere and impose upon insurance companies when I went to school in Wyoming my insurance was much cheaper than it is here in Illinois because Illinois regulates everything to death several of my guns are also illegal in Illinois but perfectly legal in Wyoming.

Conservatives often rally against tyranny imposed by the Federal Government and they often say leave it to the States.

The juxtaposition here is that State legislatures often impose tyranny on that states residents.

Correct me if I am wrong here but it be like the Conservatives on one hand say they oppose Federal tyranny but these so called liberty loving right wingers fully support state tyranny.

Think about what you just said for just a second ....

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum

How about Insurance states unconstitutionally interfere and impose upon insurance companies when I went to school in Wyoming my insurance was much cheaper than it is here in Illinois because Illinois regulates everything to death several of my guns are also illegal in Illinois but perfectly legal in Wyoming.

Well, that's actually a benefit of states' rights. Live with the cowboys in order to not live as a protected model citizen in the Republic of Ill.

Smaller tyrannies. Easier to fight.

Please list example of tyranny in the states...any state....

Just about everything related to Civil Rights would be a good start.

Look up the definition of tyranny....

Enforcing law is not tryanny.

It's much easier to vote out anyone who might lean tyranical at the state level...

Maybe New York could have what would be considered a tyranical state. But since it's mostly democrat, they get what they vote for!

That's not what the conservatives said during the Civil War, and it's not what the conservatives are saying now.

And that's exactly why tyranny related to Civil rights HAVE to be taken care of at the Federal level. State law rarely does a good job serving minorities.

State legislatures in America were never immune to tyranny. Shays' Rebellion, for example, was partially the result of the Massachusetts legislature's harsh fiscal policy. As James Madison told Thomas Jefferson, "Wherever the real power in a government lies, there is the danger of oppression." A constitutional problem has always been that of popular despotism - an excess of power in the state legislatures.

"So many legal infractions of sacred right - so many public invasions of private property - so many wanton abuses of legislative powers!" - Noah Webster

One of the geniuses of the federation - the states from 1774 to 1789 - was that the people could cross borders to flee tyranny. The stronger central government that the Constitution created has gradually made the states more uniform, but not entirely. Move to Texas or Utah if you can.

State legislatures in America were never immune to tyranny. Shays' Rebellion, for example, was partially the result of the Massachusetts legislature's harsh fiscal policy. As James Madison told Thomas Jefferson, "Wherever the real power in a government lies, there is the danger of oppression." A constitutional problem has always been that of popular despotism - an excess of power in the state legislatures.

"So many legal infractions of sacred right - so many public invasions of private property - so many wanton abuses of legislative powers!" - Noah Webster

One of the geniuses of the federation - the states from 1774 to 1789 - was that the people could cross borders to flee tyranny. The stronger central government that the Constitution created has gradually made the states more uniform, but not entirely. Move to Texas or Utah if you can.

Utah is awesome Salt Lake City is one of America's best kept secrets.

I didn't think much of Texas way too hot and humid down there.

When I go down on my girlfriend it's hot and humid down there too. Should I be where it's hot and humid? Dam right I do!!

Now gays (LBGT) they like to hang out around the sewer pipes, now that would be a bad decision

I've never been to Utah.

But any legislature, state or otherwise, is given to abuses - the distribution of patronage, the confiscation of property, and all the rest. Even early on, Americans began noticing that the problem with legislation isn't necessarily the character of the legislatures, but rather the very representatives in the legislatures - that is, the people themselves.

This is why we would prefer that legislation be left to the states, especially now, as we are as mobile as we've ever been.

When I go down on my girlfriend it's hot and humid down there too. Should I be where it's hot and humid? Dam right I do!!

Now gays (LBGT) they like to hang out around the sewer pipes, now that would be a bad decision

What exactly do you have against gays and lesbians they are people too guess I just don't understand why so many are bothered by it?

Yes...you see through the lie. When State's Rights" means segregation, bigotry...the politics of bullying scapegoats, the tyranny of CORRUPT puppets and then Uncle Sam says...no...that slimy TYRANNY...is NOT legal in the UNITED States....it is what it is.

Tyranny? 30,000 Americans SHOT each year?

Thousands of us BANKRUPT because we got sick?

People unhappy about TOXICS...about POLLUTION?

Complaints about JUSTICE being something you have to BUY?

Tyranny? There's been DOZENS of jerks in Latin America, Africa, Serbia, the Middle East who in my lifetime killed THOUSANDS...in the name of tyranny.

They are SMALL TIME, relative to Hitler,Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, the various Kim's in N Korea...they EACH racked up about a MILLION victims.. TYRANY? You stupid worm...you have no freakin' CLUE. You think a President trying to get the unemployed ...JOBS is tyranny? You think trying to at last assure we all have HEALTH CARE...is tyranny? You think helping the old or poor survive is TYRANNY? Sir...you are unfit to discuss such matters with sane adults. You choose to speak of TYRANNY when you are...as best I can tell...FOR Tyranny and posing as the reverse.

What exactly do you have against gays and lesbians they are people too guess I just don't understand why so many are bothered by it?

Because they like to play with shit! Nothing against lesbians if they want a threesome!!!

Personally...love watching two hot lesbos going at it!!!

I can show you many things you don't understand about anything.

I can show you many things you don't understand about anything.

Please elaborate I'm all eyes.

Well, that's actually a benefit of states' rights. Live with the cowboys in order to not live as a protected model citizen in the Republic of Ill.

Smaller tyrannies. Easier to fight.

Actually a lot of California people have started migrating to Wyoming problem is they bring their Calicommunist ways with them.