Does ObamaCare Affect Just Showing Up At Emergency Room

Well I'll take that as a no so just pay the fines show up at the hospital sounds like a plan.

That is exactly what the ACA is supposed to stop, emergency room treatment is the most expensive out there and the taxpayer is eating the cost of uninsured emergency room care.

That is exactly what the ACA is supposed to stop, emergency room treatment is the most expensive out there and the taxpayer is eating the cost of uninsured emergency room care.

But nothing in barrycare to stop it and the fines are basically unenforceable by the IRS. Why should they pay anything, they are getting it free now and can continue to do so.

Well if we weren't such a "compassionate" society and we were willing to let people die that wouldn't be a problem now would it.

But nothing in barrycare to stop it and the fines are basically unenforceable by the IRS. Why should they pay anything, they are getting it free now and can continue to do so.

If enough people sign on to ACA it would take a big chunk out of the uninsured health care costs in this country. This program will save billions every year by lowering the cost of healthcare insurance.I think it's awesome, but then again, I don't watch fox news.

Please be polite and bring enough tacos with you....

And don't park in the handicapped spot.

Giving me 30,000 per annum health care probably is NOT gonna work. You SURE that was the intent of ACA - and not just the advertising?

I happen to be one of those uninsured souls that just shows up at the emergency room when I get sick and I am wondering if Obamacare will have any effect on my just going to the emergency room.

Well I'll take that as a no so just pay the fines show up at the hospital sounds like a plan.

You better have a medical emergency DUMBASS or they'll be sending you on your merry way to get a job and pay for your healthcare like everyone else deadbeat.

If enough people sign on to ACA it would take a big chunk out of the uninsured health care costs in this country. This program will save billions every year by lowering the cost of healthcare insurance.I think it's awesome, but then again, I don't watch fox news.

Problem is drum, that isn't happening and with the costs of the plans coupled with high copays and deductibles only those that will use it the most are going to be signing up in numbers.

You better have a medical emergency DUMBASS or they'll be sending you on your merry way to get a job and pay for your healthcare like everyone else deadbeat.

I got 2 jobs but they part time and I barely scrape by as it is but hopefully someday this economy will turn around sometimes I sell weed on the side to make extra cash.

Problem is drum, that isn't happening and with the costs of the plans coupled with high copays and deductibles only those that will use it the most are going to be signing up in numbers.

So far they'd added 4 new medicaid recipeints for each one dumb enough to sign up for ACA.

I got 2 jobs but they part time and I barely scrape by as it is but hopefully someday this economy will turn around sometimes I sell weed on the side to make extra cash.

Just think? If all the people you count on to pay your way in life, lived a default life waiting for someone else to hand them something? We'd ALL be in your shoes.

Get off your fucking ass, quit making excuses and get an education in something besides underwater basketweaving.

Just think? If all the people you count on to pay your way in life, lived a default life waiting for someone else to hand them something? We'd ALL be in your shoes.

Get off your fucking ass, quit making excuses and get an education in something besides underwater basketweaving.

Make me cause its you or me brother just because you got lucky doesn't mean I don't try.

Make me cause its you or me brother just because you got lucky doesn't mean I don't try.

That's your problem. You're waiting to get lucky instead of hopping in the driver's seat and actually DOING something about your life.

You'll be WAITING to get lucky until your grave.

Oh GOD you had to go there.

Now he's gonna give us his hard luck story - how he smoked a couple of joints (He was an ADDICT!), and crashed on his aunt's couch (He was HOMELESS!), and how his upper middle class family rallied around, kept him from the consequences the rest of us would have suffered, and paid his way through Devry's nursing school (Chamberlain, owned and operated by Devry).

He genuinely believes that's a "bootstrap" story - you'll break him if you tell him otherwise. Just nod, congratulate him, and back away...

That's your problem. You're waiting to get lucky instead of hopping in the driver's seat and actually DOING something about your life or take a lump sum payment of 750 thousand

You'll be WAITING to get lucky until your grave.

I won twenty thousand on a scratch off once it could happen again lately I've been scratching up the good life and you can get like two thousand per week for life.

I used to play the Lotto but they basically doubled the price one line for a Buck but Lotto used to have two lines for a buck now the Lucky Day Lotto was always one line but only five numbers and a shorter spread 1-39 versus 1-56

I won twenty thousand on a scratch off once it could happen again lately I've been scratching up the good life and you can get like two thousand per week for life.

I used to play the Lotto but they basically doubled the price one line for a Buck but Lotto used to have two lines for a buck now the Lucky Day Lotto was always one line but only five numbers and a shorter spread 1-39 versus 1-56

Ya? and how much did you spend to win $20K? And WHERE is that money now? Jesus.. you could have invested in yourself and bought some education........

Well, it just goes to show, you have 2 people in life. Those who act reactively living in default mode and those who act proactively and take charge of their lives. :lol: :lol:

Well, it just goes to show, you have 2 people in life. Those who act reactively living in default mode and those who act proactively and take charge of their lives. :lol: :lol:

Be fair.

How many times did your dad have to say that to you, for it to sink in?

Let's face it. Your entire extended family is professional class, and you're a tech school nurse.

Think about it. Save the lectures.

Be fair.

How many times did your dad have to say that to you, for it to sink in?

I don't think my dad ever said that. He did impress upon me how important education is and well when I was 42, I finally decided he was right. :lol:

Let's face it. Your entire extended family is professional class, and you're a tech school nurse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, my father was there when I graduated, got to lead the entire congregation with the nursing pledge for finishing as class valedictorian and he looked pretty proud of me.

I'm not done with my education. I'm currently looking into getting my masters or nurse practitioner through Devry. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Think about it. Save the lectures.

I've thought about it and decided to continue the lecture.

Ok, maybe college isn't right for you. Have you thought about culinary school?

You're probably halfway there with your experience....

I had some cookie dough but my range is busted so I tried doing them.in the microwave and after about 5 minuets it was charcoal black smoking like crazy and I had to air the place out.

I had some cookie dough but my range is busted so I tried doing them.in the microwave and after about 5 minuets it was charcoal black smoking like crazy and I had to air the place out.

Sounds like you should go into something that's flame broiled. Have you applied at Burger King?