There is no Democrat panic, nope, none at all

Yup.

The American people can't WAIT to turn the government back over to the same people who facilitated the near-fatal financial train wreck.

It'll also be nice to get back to the old healthcare system where almost anybody could be ass raped by the insurers and left to either die or go bankrupt.

cc

Yup.

The American people can't WAIT to turn the government back over to the same people who facilitated the near-fatal financial train wreck.

It'll also be nice to get back to the old healthcare system where almost anybody could be ass raped by the insurers and left to either die or go bankrupt.

cc

LOL, this coming from a guy that supported Dummycrats turning to Dodd & Frank to "fix" the "near-fatal financial train wreck".

I love watching the hypocrisy of the left, proudly on display.

From Politico: Trust frays between President Obama, Democrats

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=86F3E1B0-F905-46DF-9F2D-452BACA28DE4

President Barack Obama’s credibility may have taken a big hit with voters, but he’s also in serious danger of permanently losing the trust of Democrats in Congress. The Obamacare debacle has been bad enough that it’s tough for Democrats to take on faith that the president can fix the problems. His one-time allies are no longer sure that it’s wise to follow him into battle, leaving Obama and his law not only vulnerable to existing critics, but open to new attacks from his own party.

“I don’t know how he f—-ed this up so badly,” said one House Democrat who has been very supportive of Obama in the past.

The first test of unity: how many Democrats vote for a bill Friday penned by Michigan Republican Rep. Fred Upton. The legislation would allow people to keep their canceled insurance plans through 2014.

There isn't any panic or split among Democrats, insist liberals.

And they're always right. :D

See you next year, moonbats. :)

I'm not panicking, Clem. Here's why:

The political system is like the stock market. It goes up and down. This time it goes one guy's way, the next time it goes another guy's way. I remember getting a real laugh when the R's took the Congress in (92?) and Gingrich said that it was the beginning of something like a 50-year lock on that body by Republicans. Didn't quite happen. Reminded me of the Germans proclaiming a "thousand-year Reich" which lasted a few years and that was the end of it.

There is nothing either party can do to destroy the other, but like Einstein's idiots, both parties keep doing the same things and thinking it will eventually give them an unbreakable lock. That hasn't happened since this country went into business in 1776. I don't see how, given the way the system is constructed, which is to say that the founders made it so that no one person or one group could gain permanent power.

You crack me up. Obamacare's been out, what, six weeks or whatever, and you're proclaiming the end of it, the end of Obama, the end of Democrats in Congress, and the end of the Democratic party. Won't be the first time you've gone over the top. Won't be the last, I shouldn't wonder.

The political system is like the stock market. It goes up and down. This time it goes one guy's way, the next time it goes another guy's way. I remember getting a real laugh when the R's took the Congress in (92?) and Gingrich said that it was the beginning of something like a 50-year lock on that body by Republicans. Didn't quite happen. Reminded me of the Germans proclaiming a "thousand-year Reich" which lasted a few years and that was the end of it.

There is nothing either party can do to destroy the other, but like Einstein's idiots, both parties keep doing the same things and thinking it will eventually give them an unbreakable lock. That hasn't happened since this country went into business in 1776. I don't see how, given the way the system is constructed, which is to say that the founders made it so that no one person or one group could gain permanent power.

You crack me up. Obamacare's been out, what, six weeks or whatever, and you're proclaiming the end of it, the end of Obama, the end of Democrats in Congress, and the end of the Democratic party. Won't be the first time you've gone over the top. Won't be the last, I shouldn't wonder.

Obamacare has been law for 3 1/2 years, not 6 weeks.

The failure now only proves, once again, the fact that big government is a failure.

You're not panicking because you have nothing to lose.

Democrats in Congress ARE panicking because they are going to lose their jobs, just like they did in 2010.

Liberals never learn from their own mistakes, do they?

Obamacare has been law for 3 1/2 years, not 6 weeks.

The failure now only proves, once again, the fact that big government is a failure.

You're not panicking because you have nothing to lose.

Democrats in Congress ARE panicking because they are going to lose their jobs, just like they did in 2010.

Liberals never learn from their own mistakes, do they?

Very few learn from their mistakes. What politics has to do with it is beyond me.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dem-rep-during-obamacare-debate-havent-seen-so-much-panic-on-this-floor-since-911/

Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA) attempted to calm the “panic” among his colleagues on both sides of the aisle Friday during the House debate on the Affordable Care Act. “Mr. Speaker, my mother used to say, patience is a virtue,” McDermott said to start his two minute remarks. “I haven’t seen so much panic on this floor since 9/11.”

Speaking for his home state, McDermott noted that Washington’s governor and insurance commissioner have already said they will not implement the House’s proposed “Keep Your Health Plan Act.” If the bill passes, McDermott argued, “there will be nothing but confusion.”

LOL, this coming from a guy that supported Dummycrats turning to Dodd & Frank to "fix" the "near-fatal financial train wreck".

I love watching the hypocrisy of the left, proudly on display.

I don't know why you keep harping on Dodd Frank goofy. When we get back control of the House, Glass-Steagall is coming back. If you think regulations are tight on the banks now, you haven't seen anything yet. Get used to that word goofy. Regulations. More of them are coming, not less.

The political system is like the stock market. It goes up and down.

Bulls***, troll. For how many decades did Democrats control the House?

How many terms did FDR serve?

Liberalism might well be discredited for a generation. The young especially are very dispirited by Obamacare and the realization that he's just a lying hack politician who loves Big Government.

More troll bulls***.

It's been law for almost five years and is a key reason real unemployment is 12% with no improvement in sight.

But ordinary Americans are now finally seeing what an utter disaster is it.

I don't know why you keep harping on Dodd Frank goofy. When we get back control of the House, Glass-Steagall is coming back. If you think regulations are tight on the banks now, you haven't seen anything yet. Get used to that word goofy. Regulations. More of them are coming, not less.

You want to see konz' heads explode?

Mention Elizabeth Warren as POTUS.

That'll do 'er.

cc

That'll do 'er.

cc

Let her run. She's a moonbat and one of the worst campaigners to ever win an election.

Had it not been Massachusetts, no one would have ever heard of her again.

When you get control of the House.

lol-047.gif

Yup.

cc

You mean the Democrats in the House? LOL

There isn't any panic or split among Democrats, insist liberals.

And they're always right. :D

See you next year, moonbats. :)

I listened to Obama's apology for hurting the America people already insured with the AcA. He stuttered constantly and even brought up the subject of hurting democraps in elections for their support of the aca.

How many obamabaughts are eatting Crowe? How many are going to make a excuse for their great leader?

THis would have been a great post from over the last few months as you and yours were doing the happy dance over the demise of the GOP. It comes and goes in cycles. You are right. Unfortunatley it is not something your promote until the cycle is on the dems.

The dems were allegedly in a tail spin following 9/11. Then in 2006 the GOP was meeting its demise. Then in 2010 it was the Dems again. It comes and goes and seems to be tied to the policies of the party in the Whitehouse. And at Midterms.

Yup.

cc

You're such a cult-member.

Both parties have abused us...but YOU can't escape your communist indoctrination. :)

That'll do 'er.

cc

Yup. Liz will put those cretin bankers behind bars! Something Maobama and Holder wouldn't do!

We will need to set up a fund to put up guillotines on Wall street! Not enough lamp posts to hang them with!

Rethugs torpedoed major provisions to corral in hedge fund derivitives with Dodd-Frank, and work totally for the crooks!