Good News from Minnesota! Armed Home Invader shot dead....

How is this good news? The old man feels terrible about what happened.

Or, are you insinuating that you must be a right wingnut to accept that he had a right to protect his life and property against these criminals?

I don't understand why he would feel terrible about shooting dead an armed intruder in his home, at 2:30 in the morning.

And if it were up to the left in this country, this man would be arrested and prosecuted for defending his home and property. We see it time and again in liberal havens where guns, in the hands of law abiding citizens, is considered the root of all evil.

I don't understand why he would feel terrible about shooting dead an armed intruder in his home, at 2:30 in the morning.

And if it were up to the left in this country, this man would be arrested and prosecuted for defending his home and property. We see it time and again in liberal havens where guns, in the hands of law abiding citizens, is considered the root of all evil.

If you would've read the article, it clearly states that the old man feels terrible about what he had to do. Of course, your lack of human empathy prohibits you from understanding.

How is this good news? The old man feels terrible about what happened.

Or, are you insinuating that you must be a right wingnut to accept that he had a right to protect his life and property against these criminals?

Of course he probably feels terrible, though we really don't know as many people lie to the media and police all the time; is your version of 'good news' is when the victims get shot? Are you insinuating your a leftist wingnut who doesn't care about life and that's why you voted in Warmonger Obama? What is your acceptable version of what should've happened tell me hater of American Freedoms and Liberties....

Of course he probably feels terrible, though we really don't know as many people lie to the media and police all the time; is your version of 'good news' is when the victims get shot? Are you insinuating your a leftist wingnut who doesn't care about life and that's why you voted in Warmonger Obama? What is your acceptable version of what should've happened tell me hater of American Freedoms and Liberties....

It's never "good news" when somebody gets shot. Why do you think it is?

If you would've read the article, it clearly states that the old man feels terrible about what he had to do. Of course, your lack of human empathy prohibits you from understanding.

While one might feel empathy the fact is a violent criminal was shot and he wont be robbing houses again anytime soon.

let me ask you this lets say you had a gun and some thug broke into your house would you shoot or would you think youd feel bad an say go ahead take what you want because I cant shoot you cause i would feel too bad about it?

I read the article, I simply said I don't understand why he feels terrible about it.

He didn't force this guy to enter his home, armed, in an attempt to rob him and perhaps kill him.

My guess is that you didn't hold to that view when Reagan got shot, did you?

Sorry Bud, when your waving the flag for Warmonger Obama or Bush and call this 'bad news' and cheer when a Terrorist is killed and remain silent on all those civilians by Obama just yesterday via Drone, you have no credibility at all. Your like a Jimmy Swaggart still trying to preach after getting caught with whores.....good news the victims of the crime didn't get shot, thank you Sandstone man for being a gun owner and taking this filth off the street, you just prevented further crime and maybe even a life. Thank you Mr. Sandstone man. Thank you.

While one might feel empathy the fact is a violent criminal was shot and he wont be robbing houses again anytime soon.

let me ask you this lets say you had a gun and some thug broke into your house would you shoot or would you think youd feel bad an say go ahead take what you want because I cant shoot you cause i would feel too bad about it?

I would do whatever I believed necessary at the time to protect my life and property, including shooting to kill. It's only human to regret the taking of another life for whatever reason afterwards.

Big-talking cowards like goofy and GOOPER are great at blowing hot air. They're nothing but a couple of candy-assed wussies cowering behind the anonymity of the internet pretending to be big, tough guys.

Big-talking cowards like goofy and GOOPER are great at blowing hot air. They're nothing but a couple of candy-assed wussies cowering behind the anonymity of the internet pretending to be big, tough guys.

He says, hiding in his mom's basement...

Many "normal" people who have had to shoot someone share the same feeling as the old man. Whether a cop, a soldier, or an average citizen. I para'd normal because there are those who shoot someone and feel no remorse. Those are the one's to watch.

I would do whatever I believed necessary at the time to protect my life and property, including shooting to kill. It's only human to regret the taking of another life for whatever reason afterwards.

Well it has been said that the World Wide Web is a parallel reality or that online you can be anything you want.

Several years ago Brad Paisley had a hit called So Much Cooler Online because even on a slow day I can have a three way chat with two sexy babes at one time cause Im so much cooler online

Well it has been said that the World Wide Web is a parallel reality or that online you can be anything you want.

Several years ago Brad Paisley had a hit called So Much Cooler Online because even on a slow day I can have a three way chat with two sexy babes at one time cause Im so much cooler online

"So Much Cooler Online" - a very good song.

...'Cause online I'm out in Hollywood

I'm 6 foot 5 and I look damn good

I drive a Maserati

I'm a black-belt in karate

And I love a good glass of wine...

cc

When a piece of shit is no longer acting as a part of the human race. . . that everyone and everything is at their disposal.

That's good news to me when they have been put out of everyone's misery, including their own.

Now, this is some real "good news".

If she was only knocking at the door, how did that wake him in the middle of the night. Anyway if just woken he was disorientated to some extent and evidently easily scared, it was a sad accident but an accidental discharge shouldn't be considered murder. A sad accident. Plus she did manage to get the door opened at which point forcing an entry looks correct so he had ever reason to be frightened. It isn't good but if you are going to allow guns to be used in self defence you can't call that murder.

As for the OP case, a terminal cancer patient desperate for painkillers being shot dead isn't good news, it is sad certainly, legally justifiable definitely, but good news? You have to be a very depraved person with no respect for human dignity to call it that.

If she was only knocking at the door, how did that wake him in the middle of the night. Anyway if just woken he was disorientated to some extent and evidently easily scared, it was a sad accident but an accidental discharge shouldn't be considered murder. A sad accident. Plus she did manage to get the door opened at which point forcing an entry looks correct so he had ever reason to be frightened. It isn't good but if you are going to allow guns to be used in self defence you can't call that murder.

As for the OP case, a terminal cancer patient desperate for painkillers being shot dead isn't good news, it is sad certainly, legally justifiable definitely, but good news? You have to be a very depraved person with no respect for human dignity to call it that.

Oh. You mean the Gun-Fondlers.

cc

Yeah. Some white guy shooting a black girl looking for help in the face is an "accident".

Your ignorance is of monumental proportions.

You think he did this intentionally?

Why would do that?

Yeah, he did. The evidence supports that. Of course, an asshole like you cheers whenever a white guy uses unjustifiable deadly violence against an innocent black. Speaks volumes about your despicable character.