What's the difference between a liberal and a sack of crap?

The sack.

No, no, they elected the smartest man in the Known Universe!

Just ask Valerie Jarrett, radical leftist, red diaper baby.

“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary,” stated Jarrett. “He knows exactly how smart he is.… He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never been challenged intellectually. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He's just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

http://spectator.org/articles/56483/too-%E2%80%98smart%E2%80%99-do-job

These people are just plain nuts. :blink:

Actually, both can be very useful in medicine.

A doctor can us a sack of crap in a fecal occult blood test to diagnose a number of GI conditions.

And a doctor can use a sack of crap for a liberal's a brain transplant.

Color is wrong, grey matter vs brown matter. that goes with an old saying a person is so full of crap their eyes are brown. Or the skin is so full of crap their heart pumps piss.

Color is wrong, grey matter vs brown matter. that goes with an old saying a person is so full of crap their eyes are brown. Or the skin is so full of crap their heart pumps piss.

This is a liberal brain transplant. All the colors are one. No one (or no thing) is unique.

This is a liberal brain transplant. All the colors are one. No one (or no thing) is unique.

Sole result of ancestry is one of a kind lifetimes never duplicated as before during the stay of a species passing through the moment one lifetime at a time. How blind are those that will not look beyond the limits of their vocabulary.

That's just fine, molly. As long as TheNightStalker doesn't gut me, I'm cool with all that other stuff.

TheNightStalker is just a screen name like cannonpointer. I don't know absolutely if they, both screennames, are the same sole result of ancestry or not, however, they work the same way trying to convince everyone else, everyone else is dumber than your adopted ideology.

TheNightStalker is just a screen name like cannonpointer. I don't know absolutely if they, both screennames, are the same sole result of ancestry or not, however, they work the same way trying to convince everyone else, everyone else is dumber than your adopted ideology.

Well, I'm pretty sure that YOU are dumber than my adopted ideology...

The sack.

:D

You guys are using screen names?

:D

You guys are using screen names?

that is correct because I know what deniers are capable of doing to save their beliefs from being exposed as incomplete. Deniers rather rule in administering Eternal Hell THAN LIVE IN AN ADAPT OR BECOME EXTINCT ENVIRONMENT knowing they are equally created as a.simple protein..