Obama is committing political suicide!

...today, he killed his own signature bill all by himself!

Even his own people are ganging up on him!... good lord, and he doesn't even realize it?? (or he doesn't care - READ narcissist )

This man is so confused and overrun by incompetence it is even funny any more! I really start to feel sorry for him!

BUT, all of us, other than the libturds... TOLD you so, back in 2008 that this man is a disaster on wheels!

Good luck, libturds!! :lol:

We interrupt this broadcast for an emergency message.

At 10:00 PM the president has been shot. Preliminary reports indicate that the president has been mortally wounded and is not expected to live through the night.

NOW that's good news.

...then we have, the clown, Biden ....... :lol:

Good lord, we won't get break from these idiots!

At 10:00 PM the president has been shot. Preliminary reports indicate that the president has been mortally wounded and is not expected to live through the night.

NOW that's good news.

If they did that, The president would become a martyr and all the partisan crap would dissolve like mud. It would give Democrats sweeping power for another term.

Even his own people are ganging up on him!... good lord, and he doesn't even realize it?? (or he doesn't care - READ narcissist )

This man is so confused and overrun by incompetence it is even funny any more! I really start to feel sorry for him!

BUT, all of us, other than the libturds... TOLD you so, back in 2008 that this man is a disaster on wheels!

What a moron , I can call you brother your so fu-king stupid.

You said this crap after his first inauguration his second election . How sad you are .

What a moron , I can call you brother your so fu-king stupid.

You said this crap after his first inauguration his second election . How sad you are .

:lol: ... yes, and his presidency has been a disaster ever since!! ...and it has become WORSE!!

What's your point?

This is really going to hurt Obama next time he runs for President, huh? :wacko:

If they did that, The president would become a martyr and all the partisan crap would dissolve like mud. It would give Democrats sweeping power for another term.

Exactly :)

This is really going to hurt Obama next time he runs for President, huh? :wacko:

Really? This is the best you've got?

How is the Liar in Chief, or President Lame Duck going to get amnesty, or his green agenda passed when no one can trust his word?

Clearly you can't defend this idiots actions, so ridicule like this is all you have left.

I pity you and your blind support for liars like this, simply because he has a "D" after his name.

NOW that's good news.

I disagree that this would be good news.

Would "President Biden" be any better than Obama?

Obama is wounded and will be unable to do anything for the next 3 years.

Let him be a seat warmer that no one cares about.

Really? This is the best you've got?

How is the Liar in Chief, or President Lame Duck going to get amnesty, or his green agenda passed when no one can trust his word?

Clearly you can't defend this idiots actions, so ridicule like this is all you have left.

I pity you and your blind support for liars like this, simply because he has a "D" after his name.

I disagree that this would be good news.

Would "President Biden" be any better than Obama?

Obama is wounded and will be unable to do anything for the next 3 years.

Let him be a seat warmer that no one cares about.

Poor Golfboy. :D:D:D:D

...are you really THIS stupid??

No, but you are. President Obama's popularity rating is still high. I know that just eats you Republicans up. ACA is not going away. They just need to get the kinks worked out.

Poor me? Why, because you're an idiot and can't defend your President?

Clearly her only answer can be "yes".

I think the idiot is YOU. Obama does not need defending. He is doing just fine.

I think the idiot is YOU. Obama does not need defending. He is doing just fine.

I rest my case.

If you think "he is doing just fine", you're a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.

No, but you are. President Obama's popularity rating is still high. I know that just eats you Republicans up. ACA is not going away. They just need to get the kinks worked out.

You think 39% approval for the President is "high"? You must be high.

These aren't "kinks" to be worked out, the program is imploding before your eyes, but you're too blind too see it.

...yup, and we ALL go down with him! With this man in charge, 3 years can be a LONG time! :angry:

Yep, and then 8 years of Hillary Clinton. Not a very bright future for the Ronald Reagan ass licks. Or the failure of conservative philosophy. Looks like that old time religion has been put to rest permanently. I hear the Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Baily circus is hiring new acts.

Yep, and then 8 years of Hillary Clinton. Not a very bright future for the Ronald Reagan ass licks. Or the failure of conservative philosophy. Looks like that old time religion has been put to rest permanently. I hear the Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Baily circus is hiring new acts.

...you really think Hillbilly will win in 2016?? :lol:

Your boy killed her chances with osama obama care!

...and by then, most moderate Dems AND Independents won't vote Democrap!

...LMFAO!!!

A panicked and unusually contrite Barack Obama took to the White House podium Thursday to tell tens of millions of Americans they can ignore all those cancellation letters and keep their health plans after all.

Setting aside the details of how and if that can actually happen for now, Obama’s attempt to put a band-aid on an open-chest wound has done little to put out the ObamaCare fire.

Everyone from Nancy Pelosi – who says House Democrats have a plan of their own to fix ObamaCare – to former Democrat presidential candidate Howard Dean – who questions Obama’s legal authority to unilaterally modify a law passed by Congress – is up in arms.

And that’s just the Democrats.

Someone else who isn’t too happy with Barack Obama right now is the health insurance industry, who is already attacking the White House plan:

“This doesn’t change anything other than
force insurers to be the political flack jackets for the administration
,” said an industry insider. “So now when we don’t offer these policies the White House can say it’s the insurers doing this and not being flexible.”

Geez, the insurance industry’s copy of “Barack Obama: How to Throw Anyone and Everyone Under the Bus at a Moment’s Notice” must have gotten lost in the mail.

The toothpaste is out of the ObamaCare tube, America. It’s only going to get “better.”

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/94540-obama-hey-cancellation-letters-fuggedaboutit-insurance-industry-furious/