Why Did Obama Take So Long To Listen.....

Rayj

...to the Republicans? Is he that stubborn? Or just plain stupid?

Obama reverses, will allow canceled health plans November 14, 2013
By DAVID ESPO and JULIE PACE , Associated Press
Save |

WASHINGTON - His personal and political credibility on the line, President Barack Obama reversed course Thursday and said millions of Americans should be allowed to renew individual coverage plans now ticketed for cancellation under the health care law that is likely to be at the heart of the 2014 elections.

http://adirondackdailyenterprise.com/page/content.detail/id/539999/Obama-reverses--will-allow-canceled-health-plans.html?nav=5017

Save |

WASHINGTON - His personal and political credibility on the line, President Barack Obama reversed course Thursday and said millions of Americans should be allowed to renew individual coverage plans now ticketed for cancellation under the health care law that is likely to be at the heart of the 2014 elections.

http://adirondackdailyenterprise.com/page/content.detail/id/539999/Obama-reverses--will-allow-canceled-health-plans.html?nav=5017

The exchanges just went live 44 days ago. Why is that a long time to you?

You can't listen to people you spend you whole life demonizing to prop up your own self esteem.

If you think he's listening to Republicans, you're an idiot.

Save |

You recite, and in the original they were misdirecting what he said. He didn't reverse anything. he deflected criticism.

He did nothing. He put off losing the health plans to after the election. Louisiana purchase dem clown is submitting a bill in the senate to keep your healthcare permanently. Pundits say harry sleaze will kill it.

Washington state regulator has already rejected obama's fix. hahahaha

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron." - H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

He did nothing. He put off losing the health plans to after the election. Louisiana purchase dem clown is submitting a bill in the senate to keep your healthcare permanently. Pundits say harry sleaze will kill it.

Washington state regulator has already rejected obama's fix. hahahaha

Washington State doesn't need the fix. They're doing fine with their own exchanges.

He only listens to Michelle she has him by the balls

She can hold my balls if she wants to.... love dat azz!

You err.....

The exchanges bombed 44 days ago....and the republicans knew it would only get worse and

provided an out for Obama, yet he decided he knew better!

Obama reverses, will allow canceled health plans

Obama cannot legally do this.

He's trying to rewrite a passed law.

He should be impeached for doing this.

The ONLY legal option at this point is to simply repeal the law.

Or pass new legislation altering it.

I prefer the former.

You think the only problem is the exchanges? Imbecile. :D

If you think he's listening to Republicans, you're an idiot.

He's a radical leftist. Of course he's not going to pay the slightest attention to any version of actual reality.

He's going down with the ship and dragging his entire party with him. :)

You err.....

The exchanges bombed 44 days ago....and the republicans knew it would only get worse and

provided an out for Obama, yet he decided he knew better!

Their out is wrong. The exchanges are at 75% strength right now. I think a two month delay will be the worse that Obamacare will need. One year is not necessary. It was not an out, it was destruction. The whole cost structure is built around the mandate.

You think the only problem is the exchanges? Imbecile. :D

He's a radical leftist. Of course he's not going to pay the slightest attention to any version of actual reality.

He's going down with the ship and dragging his entire party with him. :)

None of the rest was predicted anal probe! Your peanut gallery cried about death panels and boogeymen. Your side did not talk about insurance companies canceling anyone and I never heard a prediction related to the exchange. The exchange prediction would have been an easy prediction because every time the federal does something huge, it's ALWAYS a glitchy clusterfck. Just think Med Part D.

Their out is wrong. The exchanges are at 75% strength right now. I think a two month delay will be the worse that Obamacare will need. One year is not necessary. It was not an out, it was destruction. The whole cost structure is built around the mandate.

So, when the Republicans asked Obama to delay the individual mandate, they were wrong. But now since Obama is doing it, he is right?

Is that what you're saying?

He's a radical leftist.

A radical leftist, moonbat, would be someone wanting to ban styrofoam, spend billions on global warming now, double the cafe standards, legalize all drugs and prostitution. There are no "radical leftists" left, idiot. Your pary is too extreme to do a return of the hippie movement right now. We wouldn't get enough press. You whack jobs take the air out of a room.

So, when the Republicans asked Obama to delay the individual mandate, they were wrong. But now since Obama is doing it, he is right?

Is that what you're saying?

For different reasons, and you know it. They have only wanted to kill it. That has been their only mission over the last 5 years. A one year delay would screw up the cost mechanism. A two month delay of the deadline would get everyone enrolled. Apples and Oranges.

I prefer the former.

Blah, blah, blah..........start your own thread idiot....

Save |

He's taking the advice of Bill Clinton, of course he wouldn't listen the GOP any longer. He'll come out of this right wing induced mess smelling like a rose.

I prefer the former.

a few state ins regulators already say they aint goanna allow it

I seemed to have missed the above statement. Are you serious? When only 100,000 or less are signed up?

WTF are you talking about???

Sebelius has been saying that it can process 175k at a time. Obviously, everyone isn't signing up when they get on. When you buy insurance, it doesn't happen immediately. I heard that hundreds of thousands have been applied for, and the premiums aren't even due until December. Would you pay a month ahead of time if you didn't have to?

Sebelius has been saying that it can process 175k at a time. Obviously, everyone isn't signing up when they get on. When you buy insurance, it doesn't happen immediately. I heard that hundreds of thousands have been applied for, and the premiums aren't even due until December. Would you pay a month ahead of time if you didn't have to?

You heard? Stats say you're full of chit. But at least ya heard. Carry on sheepster.

None of the rest was predicted anal probe! Your peanut gallery cried about death panels and boogeymen. Your side did not talk about insurance companies canceling anyone and I never heard a prediction related to the exchange. The exchange prediction would have been an easy prediction because every time the federal does something huge, it's ALWAYS a glitchy clusterfck. Just think Med Part D.

You were obviously not listening. 3 months after Obama Care was signed into ;aw the Republicans pushed and got a bill on the floor of the Senate for the purpose of killing the Grandfather art of the law. The Republicans told the Senate that it would cause massive people losing their insurance. They sited the July 2010 Federal Register that had the specs of how many people would lose their insurance. The low projection is 93 million and the upper one is 129 million. With that warning the Democrats said the Republicans were wrong and to a member voted against it. Now they are shocked by the result. They were warned and chose to believe the lie Obama was telling everybody.. Republicans and conservatives have been saying this since then. Obama knew the truth and kept on lying. There was a meeting of the presidential staff and the political people. The staff wanted Obama to tell the truth but the political people did not want the truth to be told The MSM never held his feet to the fire before in the other scandals so he thought they would do the same here. He lost. He now has an impossible problem. Legally he can do nothing. If congress kills the grandfather issue the whole law will fall like a house of cards. It might just fall anyway because of the massive rise in the cost of insurance on the exchanges and anybody that takes a hard look at the bronze and silver plans will want nothing to do with them. The Bronze plan is almost the same as no insurance. $12,500 a year deductible. The Silver plan is better but still bad. I will have to go up to the Platinum plan to get equivalent insurance for what I have now for an extra $400 a month. A 66% increase over what I am paying now. The coming screams will be heard by all people. 93 to 129 million will have the attention of the nation.

He's taking the advice of Bill Clinton, of course he wouldn't listen the GOP any longer. He'll come out of this right wing induced mess smelling like a rose.

What makes you crab cakes think Obama would EVER listen to the GOP? He tried that for like three months and discovered the only thing your party wants to do is blow up the government. Obama only needs to listen to his party and keep an eye on the majority.

You heard? Stats say you're full of chit. But at least ya heard. Carry on sheepster.

"stats" are just about "enrolled" there are more stats that cover "applied". You're a jackazz. We've all been seeing these numbers since day one. There's at least 10 times more applied than enrolled.

You were obviously not listening. 3 months after Obama Care was signed into ;aw the Republicans pushed and got a bill on the floor of the Senate for the purpose of killing the Grandfather art of the law. The Republicans told the Senate that it would cause massive people losing their insurance. They sited the July 2010 Federal Register that had the specs of how many people would lose their insurance. The low projection is 93 million and the upper one is 129 million. With that warning the Democrats saaid the Republicans were wrong and to a member voted against it. Now they are shocked by the result. They were warned and chose to believe the lie Obama was telling everybody. Obama knew the truth and kept on lying. Republicans and conservatives have been saying this since then. The MSM never held his feet to the fire before in the other scandals so he thought they would do the same here. He lost.

Where did you find that? I haven't heard one con on this site mention that before 10/1, nor hear about it in the media. Even if it is true, (and I don't know, i'm not calling you a liar) it sure wasn't an issue in the press. Show me an article older than this year. Show me a thread older than this year. It sure as hell has not been the major things Cons have been complaining about to the media.

What makes you crab cakes think Obama would EVER listen to the GOP? He tried that for like three months and discovered the only thing your party wants to do is blow up the government. Obama only needs to listen to his party and keep an eye on the majority.

"stats" are just about "enrolled" there are more stats that cover "applied". You're a jackazz. We've all been seeing these numbers since day one. There's at least 10 times more applied than enrolled.

Where did you find that? I haven't heard one con on this site mention that before 10/1, nor hear about it in the media. Even if it is true, (and I don't know, i'm not calling you a liar) it sure wasn't an issue in the press. Show me an article older than this year. Show me a thread older than this year. It sure as hell has not been the major things Cons have been complaining about to the media.

I saw the video on TV on the Hannity and O'Rielly shows. I have also heard this from time to time on Fox but then the people like you ignore what is said there since all they do is lie according to the left.. They enjoyed also showing Sen. Mary Landrieu in the debate ridiculing the Republicans. And now It has happened and look at the Democrat Senators trying to get out of it.

The MSM has never covered anything to the detriment of Obama. They ignored Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, etc. They covered Obama talking about the "phony " scandals. How many people have to lie for it not to be phony? 4 dead in Benghazi including an Ambassador. That Ambassador had requested many time for more protection and instead they removed most of his protection leaving him with only local people to defend him. Fast an Furious let guns out of the country and hundreds of Mexicans have been killed with them and now two Americans, one a border agent and another civilian recently. The Mexican government is upset about this. But the MSM ignores this. Obama thought that they would do the same over Obama care dropping people. Only now have they started covering this issue. He guessed wrong.