Just imagine belts and suspenders

those that have no ass, a belt still allows the pants to slip down while holding the overlapping belly tight. suspenders don't hold the belly in while keeping the pants from falling down.

But you never thought of that did you as an intellectual groupie never thinking for yourself..

Wtf pelosi?

Did her pants fall off or something?

Did your pants fall off while watching Pelosi or something?

Possibly the most disgusting female I've ever seen in my life, everything about her is ugly.

She's older and you hate her. I acknowledge that Sarah Palin is a hotty, but she makes my skin crawl because she's stupid and a liar.

She's older and you hate her. I acknowledge that Sarah Palin is a hotty, but she makes my skin crawl because she's stupid and a liar.

i sincerely doubt palin's actual IQ is any lower than obama's. and she is FAR less of a liar. pelosi wasn't a total dog in her younger days,

but she wasn't quite a sarah palin, either.........

pelosi.jpg

In the political spectrum she is a hotty...

Real life she would just be someones grandma I'd fuck if hammered ... I do mean hammered...

Not in a political way as pelosi stated

Please explain your interpretation of what Pelosi meant metaphorically diverting the meaning of purpose in each tool, belt and suspenders, groupie?

Gee, let me give you a hint, the metaphysical material of hyperbole wrapped around social justification in any belief or faith that warrants denial of the self contained moment all life within this atmosphere exists as it happens currently as individual lifetimes outside of group think societies of character matters nonsense.

I wasn't just speaking of her looks, I could do without Palin myself.