in japan, if you politcally disgrace your country. you kill yourself&#

If that was the case you would never have the likes of Obama, Pelosi, Feinstein, etc., in politics...... a reason existed to outlaw Dueling and it was mostly motivated from the Press whose journalists were called out to duel if they wrote something that offended someone, if that press person didn't show he was a branded a coward and if he did he was usually the one shot dead.....I'm all in favor of bringing back dueling as legal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWDV6Ym6CnA

If that was the case you would never have the likes of Obama, Pelosi, Feinstein, etc., in politics...... a reason existed to outlaw Dueling and it was mostly motivated from the Press whose journalists were called out to duel if they wrote something that offended someone, if that press person didn't show he was a branded a coward and if he did he was usually the one shot dead.....I'm all in favor of bringing back dueling as legal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWDV6Ym6CnA

not a bad idea

its just the right and honarable thing to do.

pelosi, obama , and many others should take a sword. gush it in their right side abdomen, and slit it right across. on national tv.

cruz will never do it ,

say why don't you move to japan?

pelosi, obama , and many others should take a sword. gush it in their right side abdomen, and slit it right across. on national tv.

What has Obama done in your opinion to deserve such a drastic action? My God, Bush Jr was a laughingstock to the entire planet, yet you praise that idiot.

What has Obama done in your opinion to deserve such a drastic action? My God, Bush Jr was a laughingstock to the entire planet, yet you praise that idiot.

has he? you got a link to that? i'm not entirely positive, but i believe the dude you're babbling that $h!t about has been anti-bush

the entire time he's been here. maybe i'm thinking of someone else, though. maybe you just ain't talking out your ass.

In America, you make erroneous criticisms and false, un-checked aspersions on an honorable and well-meaning person..you apologize. It's the honorable thing to do.

dude. you know i'm only kidding. i just like to make trouble here, lol...............anyway, clinton and his biitch left bush a real god damn mess

In America, you make erroneous criticisms and false, un-checked aspersions on an honorable and well-meaning person..you apologize. It's the honorable thing to do.

see above

dude. you know i'm only kidding. i just like to make trouble here, lol...............anyway, clinton and his biitch left bush a real god damn mess

see above

Clinton left a balanced budget. Making trouble here seems to be many on the rights only business here, as very few are willing to engage in any kind of constructive dialogue.

Clinton left a balanced budget. Making trouble here seems to be many on the rights only business here, as very few are willing to engage in any kind of constructive dialogue.

clinton left us a recession, a tech stock bubble burst. usama bin laden, and a jiz stained oval office

That's true. Clinton gave us 8 yrs of peace, prosperity and no soldiers killed. And a surplus.

The wingers here can never seem to debate based on facts...they just call whoever lists and backs up the facts "liars" and "libturds".

Jimmy Carter had a legislative batting record of 76%.

Reagan screwed the country for decades.

Obama?

"Obama has been getting grief over his "You can keep your insurance" pledge. The media have been

filled with stories about people across the country who are having their insurance policies terminated,

ostensibly because they did not meet the requirements of the ACA. While this has led many to say that

Obama was lying, there is much less here than meets the eye.

First, the ACA grand-fathered all the policies that were in place at the time the law was enacted.

This means that the plans in effect at the time that President Obama was pushing the bill could still be

offered even if they did not meet all the standards laid out in the ACA."

link

The plans being terminated because they don't meet the minimal standards were all plans that insurers

introduced AFTER the passage of the ACA. Insurers introduced these plans knowing that they would

not meet the standards that would come into effect in 2014. Insurers may not have informed their clients

at the time they sold these plans that they would not be available after 2014 because they designed a

plan that did not comply with the ACA.

Too bad the White House can't speak the truth that painly.

If this were practiced in this country the last President who died of natural causes would have been Calvin Coolidge.

Gee, if suicide was the norm for disgracing yourself politically or

like starting losing wars, that would just about wipe out the republican

party, army and air farce generals and bush and cheney, rice, rumsfeld,

townsend and the whole sorry mess of azzholes in the WH from 2001 to

2008 like scutter libby, etc.