Megyn Kelly fact checked on ACA hit piece.

My first question to him was: Would he show me some of his business’s financial records? Maybe an annual report, preferably something audited, so I could analyze his claim about the catastrophic effect Obamacare would have had on his business? He would not.

Did Megyn Kelly request such verification? No, he said, she did not.

I then pressed Bill on whether there were any other reasons he was selling his business. He admitted to me that there were plenty of others (“myriad reasons,” in his words). What were some of them? “You ever run a business?” he asked with a chuckle. And then he began ticking off a bunch of problems in his life that he said he’d now be glad to be rid of. The headache of managing workers. Taxes, fees and permits of every shape and size and color (dumpster permits, gate permits, this permit, that permit). He complained to me that he has to pay $300 for an “auto dealer’s” permit just to sell air fresheners at the checkout counter of his car wash centers.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/14/inside_the_fox_news_spin_machine_i_fact_checked_megyn_kelly_on_obamacare/

CONS?

Surely you have something to spew...

you ever run a business before. running a business has many problems, especially high liberal tax rates...one less headache for this guy

megyn kelly is such nice eye candy to look at...instead of your bulldiked ugly lesbian hags

My first question to him was: Would he show me some of his business’s financial records? Maybe an annual report, preferably something audited, so I could analyze his claim about the catastrophic effect Obamacare would have had on his business? He would not.

I then pressed Bill on whether there were any other reasons he was selling his business. He admitted to me that there were plenty of others (“myriad reasons,” in his words). What were some of them? “You ever run a business?” he asked with a chuckle. And then he began ticking off a bunch of problems in his life that he said he’d now be glad to be rid of. The headache of managing workers. Taxes, fees and permits of every shape and size and color (dumpster permits, gate permits, this permit, that permit). He complained to me that he has to pay $300 for an “auto dealer’s” permit just to sell air fresheners at the checkout counter of his car wash centers.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/14/inside_the_fox_news_spin_machine_i_fact_checked_megyn_kelly_on_obamacare/

Wharf have you ever ran a business, it can be a real pain in the a55 and I understand what this guy is saying but when it comes to the ACA and business that may have been the straw that broke the camels back. I'm just glad my small business won't be subjected to the laws and regulations associated with the ACA because I've been to the point of walking away more than once, one more serious offer from the big boys at the right time may do it for me now.

Yeah, but Meghan Kelly is a stacked blond with great legs.

That' all she needs to be a*journalist* at Fox.

LOL Wait, you watch Fox News? LMAO! I don't do that. It's a waste of time and a waste of time for you to cry about a TV personality.

Here is what everone needs to know about the ACA. It sucks and will get worse. LOL!

Oh and stop crying about Fox News. It looks pathetic.

Wharf have you ever ran a business, it can be a real pain in the a55 and I understand what this guy is saying but when it comes to the ACA and business that may have been the straw that broke the camels back. I'm just glad my small business won't be subjected to the laws and regulations associated with the ACA because I've been to the point of walking away more than once, one more serious offer from the big boys at the right time may do it for me now.

I have since 2 years after returning from overseas working for LBJ and then Nixon.

Its a pain only if you don't hire the right people to manage the important parts.

The point of this thread is mostly about how Megyn Kelly threw soft underhanded questions at the guy who she featured. The reality want what that blondescunt said it was. The guy said as much and she still made it all about Romneycare. She sucks Koch at FOX so who would expect the truth out of a blonde whore like that anyhow.