Is the Press Turning Against Øbama?

Devil's advocates don't exist without raising Eternal Hell constantly within the moment here now. No they won't turn away from guardians of humanity's laws that rule social behavior.

that includes the beloved Rush Revere and his Horse Liberty.

That's a great book. I ordered six for my neices and nephews.

That's a great book. I ordered six for my neices and nephews.

Onced fooled always the fool expanding your base of educated idiots next generation. I noticed an absence of your own children, nieces and nephews are your ancestry passing you by genetically. Life goes on as lifetimes are limited to only existing now all the time.

Travel through that on a talking horse named liberty saving institutional ideology over individual understanding of self containment within eternity being now all the time.

Rush Limbaugh only re-invented Don Quixote.

Onced fooled always the fool expanding your base of educated idiots next generation. I noticed an absence of your own children, nieces and nephews are your ancestry passing you by genetically. Life goes on as lifetimes are limited to only existing now all the time.

Travel through that on a talking horse named liberty saving institutional ideology over individual understanding of self containment within eternity being now all the time.

Rush Limbaugh only re-invented Don Quixote.

So now, apparently, there is something wrong with aspiration..."To dream the impossible dream."Gf7FRSE.jpg