Announcement From The White House

The new list of banned media outlets, books, and personalities is out.

Added to the banned media outlet list in addition to Fox News is now, also 60 Minutes.

New banned personalities along with Ted Cruz include Bill Clinton and Dianne Feinstein.

Banned books still include Atlas Shrugged, The Wealth of Nations, and the Bible....

From your dear leader - that is all...FjLyP14.jpg

My 8 year old grandson knows we only have 50 states.

Contrary to what you might think, that doesn't make your grandson anywhere close to a genius clown. I bet he can even change his own drawers, but only does that after he s--ts them right?

This pop-up's shtik.

Apparently, he doesn't realize that it stopped being funny after the second repetition.

Well old Slow appreciates it, but he tends to giggle, every time he s--ts his pants, which turns out to be mighty often. But he doesn't worry about it at all, since he just has one of the Asylum attendants change his diaper and pants.

Contrary to what you might think, that doesn't make your grandson anywhere close to a genius clown. I bet he can even change his own drawers, but only does that after he s--ts them right?

You imply Obama is a genius? What's his IQ? Oh wait, that's sealed classified information....

Carry on....

You imply Obama is a genius? What's his IQ? Oh wait, that's sealed classified information....

Carry on....

Look you pea brained idiot, show me where I said anything about Obama. I didn't imply anything about Obama, but I will imply that you are a f--king idiot, and so as not to offend idiots, I will just say that you are a s--t load lower on the scale than they are.

I love it when you libs hit panic mode. You feckin god said we have 57 states. PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!!!!! Did Barack Obama say we have 57 states? Yes or No

The new list of banned media outlets, books, and personalities is out.

Added to the banned media outlet list in addition to Fox News is now, also 60 Minutes.

New banned personalities along with Ted Cruz include Bill Clinton and Dianne Feinstein.

Banned books still include Atlas Shrugged, The Wealth of Nations, and the Bible....

From your dear leader - that is all...FjLyP14.jpg

Nice... you do this one?

Well old Slow appreciates it, but he tends to giggle, every time he s--ts his pants, which turns out to be mighty often. But he doesn't worry about it at all, since he just has one of the Asylum attendants change his diaper and pants.

Weak