David

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does David suck at administering a forum?

• Yes
    • Yes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't complain

Just sleep somewhere else.. you could stay with your sister in the Dumpster behind dennys again.

the moral of this story is... never have sex with the chick who lives behind said dennys dumpster without first doubling up on the prophylactics.

moons over myhammy....$3.99

sex with the dumpster girl...$2.99

2x glow in the dark condom from dennys bathroom...$1.50

living a life free of syphilis....priceless

Well, at least we didn't lose anything of value in your case.

If your old posts are so damn important to you freaks, why didn't you keep them on your computer and then publish a book of them, and wait around starving for years until someone bought a copy of the bulls--t, out of sympathy. Get over it, we have no great authors or men of men of wisdom on this damn site. We do have a lot of loony's like goofyboy and Clem, that tell us that they are very important in the scheme of things, but we all know that they are just bulls--ting nut case ego freaks.

I have a hard time giving anyone crap for a forum that is free. If we were paying I might have something to say but we are not.

Damn I agree with you, probably the only thing we agree on, besides possibly the fact that air is good for breathing, and is a great aid in respiration.

Damn I agree with you, probably the only thing we agree on, besides possibly the fact that air is good for breathing, and is a great aid in respiration.

:blink:

All mine are gone too :(

Even the drunk ones about anal sex?????????????? DAVID, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:blink:

Even the drunk ones about anal sex?????????????? DAVID, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What's with your obsession with this anal sex thing, is it because that you have never tried the alternative? I realize that you will probably laugh at me for this, but I can honestly tell you that it is better with a woman, try it, Leave the men along dude, your butt wasn't built for that kinda' s--t.

What's with your obsession with this anal sex thing, is it because that you have never tried the alternative? I realize that you will probably laugh at me for this, but I can honestly tell you that it is better with a woman, try it, Leave the men along dude, your butt wasn't built for that kinda' s--t.

:unsure:

Nah, there are few others but you don't seem to participate in those threads.