...and the liberals are embarrassed!

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN, D-Calif., expresses support for a bill that would force insurance companies to reinstate health policies that were canceled as part of the troubled ObamaCare rollout after former President Bill Clinton calls on Obama to 'honor the commitment.'

:lol: ...how sad!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/top-democrat-joins-push-on-health-plans-after-clinton-obamacare-critique/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is that it's too late. This is no longer a solution to the Obamacare failure.

It takes too long for insurance companies to get their state regulators to approve plans, then they would need to send out letters to their customers, get them reinstated and set up billing.

That can't happen by January 1, so what we are going to see early next year are millions of people going to the doctor or hospital, producing their insurance cards and being told they don't have coverage.

Obamacare has made the problem of people being uninsured exponentially worse than it ever was.

More people are going to be forced into bankruptcy due to this miserable law.

Like all liberal social programs, they didn't understand that you can't screw with the markets until it was too late.

They never learn.

Trouble is that it's too late. This is no longer a solution to the Obamacare failure.

It takes too long for insurance companies to get their state regulators to approve plans, then they would need to send out letters to their customers, get them reinstated and set up billing.

That can't happen by January 1, so what we are going to see early next year are millions of people going to the doctor or hospital, producing their insurance cards and being told they don't have coverage.

Obamacare has made the problem of people being uninsured exponentially worse than it ever was.

More people are going to be forced into bankruptcy due to this miserable law.

Like all liberal social programs, they didn't understand that you can't screw with the markets until it was too late.

They never learn.

This story is HUGE!! Libturds are abandoning their own president's signature law!!! :lol:

Funny enough... all these libturds, who are running, VOTED for this law!!

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN, D-Calif., expresses support for a bill that would force insurance companies to reinstate health policies that were canceled as part of the troubled ObamaCare rollout after former President Bill Clinton calls on Obama to 'honor the commitment.'

:lol: ...how sad!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/top-democrat-joins-push-on-health-plans-after-clinton-obamacare-critique/

If it were a Republican law, you'd call that "tweaking." There's nothing embarrassing about it. All manner of cars, toys, appliances, and software are recalled every day because of design flaws. You going to demand that every recalled item be destroyed instead of fixed?

This story is HUGE!! Libturds are abandoning their own president's signature law!!! :lol:

Funny enough... all these libturds, who are running, VOTED for this law!!

They want it fixed, and abandoned only if it can't be. Just like any other product or service.

If it were a Republican law, you'd call that "tweaking." There's nothing embarrassing about it. All manner of cars, toys, appliances, and software are recalled every day because of design flaws. You going to demand that every recalled item be destroyed instead of fixed?

They want it fixed, and abandoned only if it can't be. Just like any other product or service.

c'mon now, Lisa! ...Osama Obama and the libturds were WARNED, back then, that this law ain't going to work!!

This law is defintely going to work, and I'm glad the president and Democrats are going to work to help the tiny percentage of people who will lose their plan and not have a better, more affordable option. It's a very tiny percent, but the president will do the right thing.

There's nothing embarrassing about it. All manner of cars, toys, appliances, and software are recalled every day because of design flaws. You going to demand that every recalled item be destroyed instead of fixed?

Amen to that. Time to recall this law.

This law is defintely going to work, and I'm glad the president and Democrats are going to work to help the tiny percentage of people who will lose their plan and not have a better, more affordable option. It's a very tiny percent, but the president will do the right thing.

:lol:

OMG... you're dumber than I thought!

Tell us how your boy is going this fix this mess?

...libturds?

Seems to me the Republicans were right all along??

Nah... "Lets pass the bill to see what's in it" :lol:

Now the libturds know what's in it and they HAVE to fix their MESS!

WHEN YOU CONSTRUCT YOU PROPAGANDA , DO YOU MASTERBATE AT THE SAME TIME?

:lol:

OMG... you're dumber than I thought!

Tell us how your boy is going this fix this mess?

What are you referring to as a "mess"? You are calling me dumb and do not have the ability to ask an intelligent, clear question. Are you referring to the tiny percentage of people who will be losing their insurance and not be getting a better, more affordable plan? If so, the administration is currently working on this, so how could I tell you how my boy is going to fix it, dummy?

it was a small per centage, that this law was created for.

What are you referring to as a "mess"? You are calling me dumb and do not have the ability to ask an intelligent, clear question. Are you referring to the tiny percentage of people who will be losing their insurance and not be getting a better, more affordable plan? If so, the administration is currently working on this, so how could I tell you how my boy is going to fix it, dummy?

....:lol:

The ENTIRE law is going to collapse, dude!! Don't you see it?

He wants to subsidize the people who lost their insurance??? Who is going to pay for that?

Wait until the corporations drop their employees from their insurance!... millions more without insurance!

You better pull your head out of your azz, dude!

.... :lol:

The ENTIRE law is going to collapse, dude!! Don't you see it?

He wants to subsidize the people who lost their insurance??? Who is going to pay for that?

Wait until the corporations drop their employees from their insurance!... millions more without insurance!

You better pull your head out of your azz, dude!

What in the law will motivate corporations to drop coverage? My corporation has been voluntarily covering me for 21 years. Why would they stop now?

What in the law will motivate corporations to drop coverage? My corporation has been voluntarily covering me for 21 years. Why would they stop now?

Because it costs them a LOT less to pay the fine and send you into the exchange.

Read and learn: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303460004579192102917020082

it was a small per centage, that this law was created for.

I've been insured through my employer for 21 years so I assume you consider me outside of the small percentage. Wrong! There are several aspects that will greatly benefit even someone like me. Preventitive care, kids covered until 26, required coverage for things like colonoscopy, requirement that ins. companies need to pay a fair percentage on treatment, pre-existing condition. This law affects just about everyone dude, and the vast majority of it in a positive way.

You think only a "tiny percentage" are losing their healthcare?

Please do yourself a favor and start thinking for yourself.

What we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg, and the Administration knows it, which is why they delayed the employer mandate for a year.

Imagine the fallout if 30 or 40% of the country suddenly lost their insurance.

Because it costs them a LOT less to pay the fine and send you into the exchange.

Read and learn: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303460004579192102917020082

Like usual, you don't make any sense. For the last 21 years my company has voluntarily paid for my coverage. They could have dropped my at any point without any fine or penalty. Now that there is a fine, they suddenly are going to drop me? Golfboy, you can't really be this ignorant. Please tell me you're playing dumb.

...yup, these dumb libturds just don't get it! In their eyes, this man can do NO wrong!....

Wow, a double down on stupid going on here, impressive!!! Please explain why my company would drop me after 21 years now that there is a fine, when they could have dropped me anytime during the last 21 years without a fine. This oughta be good!

Like usual, you don't make any sense. For the last 21 years my company has voluntarily paid for my coverage. They could have dropped my at any point without any fine or penalty. Now that there is a fine, they suddenly are going to drop me? Golfboy, you can't really be this ignorant. Please tell me you're playing dumb.

Sorry, let me type slower so you can keep up.

Previously you weren't required to have insurance and companies offered it as an incentive to you, to acquire and retain your services.

Now, because of Obamacare, there is an alternative to this wildly expensive perk they have been giving you. They can pay a small fine, send you to the exchange where you can get your insurance, and the company doesn't have to bother negotiating with insurance companies and paying the huge price of healthcare for their employees.

We all know that companies are greedy entities that exploit every means possible for maximising profits and cutting costs, do we not?

Why would a company NOT dump your ass onto the Exchange?

As soon as one company does it, everyone is going to follow because they cannot remain competitive unless they do.

Sorry, let me type slower so you can keep up.

Previously you weren't required to have insurance and companies offered it as an incentive to you, to acquire and retain your services.

Now, because of Obamacare, there is an alternative to this wildly expensive perk they have been giving you. They can pay a small fine, send you to the exchange where you can get your insurance, and the company doesn't have to bother negotiating with insurance companies and paying the huge price of healthcare for their employees.

We all know that companies are greedy entities that exploit every means possible for maximising profits and cutting costs, do we not?

Why would a company NOT dump your ass onto the Exchange?

As soon as one company does it, everyone is going to follow because they cannot remain competitive unless they do.

I'll try again. My coverage has always been expensive for my company to offer. Why didn't they drop me 10 or 15 years ago? Why would they drop me now that there is a fine, when they could have dropped me for the last 20 years without a fine?

It sounds like your argument is that there is now a good alternative in the exchanges. But they could have just as easily dropped me and left me unisured or provided me information on where I might buy my own insurance. I'd really like to understand why you think the ACA would cause an employer to drop someone when they could have dropped them before the ACA without any fine.

Wow, a double down on stupid going on here, impressive!!! Please explain why my company would drop me after 21 years now that there is a fine, when they could have dropped me anytime during the last 21 years without a fine. This oughta be good!

READ post #23, idiot!