Sarah Palin is so stupid......

"Sarah Palin is an idiot!" bleat liberals.

"She says stupid things!"

Somehow these idiots manage not to notice that every Obama policy has failed miserably.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow these idiots manage not to notice that every Obama policy has failed miserably.

She said the way to fix our health care system was to allow it to work naturally and "protect it from tort reform". Idiot doesn't even know what "tort reform" is. You guys idiolizing her just convince most people how stupid you are. She's an idiot, Clem. If she was a Democrat, you would agree. You either see her via ideology or your wiener.

Oops. I was wrong. Here's the actual quote:

"The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there's more competition, there's less tort reform threat, there's less trajectory of the cost increases? And those plans have been proposed over and over again. And what thwarts those plans? It's the far left. It's President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor-patient relationship links to reform health care!"

She just regurgitates words with out the slightest idea what she's talking about. She's an idiot parrot, and nothing more.

That's her problem. She can't think! I doubt she could think her way out of a strip of toilet paper.

Actually tort reform would do more for Heath care than aca would ever do

That's utter bs, but notice her quote. She thinks "tort reform" is a threat.

She just regurgitates words with out the slightest idea what she's talking about. She's an idiot parrot, and nothing more.

Oh gosh, she mis-spoke? Oh my! :huh:

F*** you and your cherry picked Talking Points.

I've watched her speak for years, moonbat, and almost all of her ideas are sound as is her philosophy. She's almost identical to Reagan's philosophy.

In contrast, every policy Obama got put into place is a catastrophe.

Sarah Palin is so stupid......

I totally agree with you Clem. Good post! :D

Oh gosh, she mis-spoke? Oh my! :huh:

F*** you and your cherry picked Talking Points.

I've watched her speak for years, moonbat, and almost all of her ideas are sound as is her philosophy. She's almost identical to Reagan's philosophy.

In contrast, every policy Obama got put into place is a catastrophe.

Dude, she ONLY mis-speaks. She's a MORON.... What part of that is unclear? She always mispeaks. I can't listen to her for more than 60 seconds because half of what she says is inaccurate, and the rest is a lie. She cutsies you morons into loving her, but she's stupid!

That's her problem. She can't think! I doubt she could think her way out of a strip of toilet paper.

Just mentioning Sarah Palin is a Troll Detector.

Every lying troll within miles begins bleating in utter idiocy.

These are the same imbeciles who can't manage to figure out Obama's 12% real unemployment rate and collapsing health care fiasco. :glare:

“I’ll never forget Bill Clinton saying about Barack Obama and his story, his agenda, that it was the biggest fairy tale he’d ever seen,And he was right, because Barack Obama was not qualified, he was not prepared, and the manifestation of that today is the problem that we see left and right in our economy,”-Sarah Palin

Nailed It! :lol:

“I’ll never forget Bill Clinton saying about Barack Obama and his story, his agenda, that it was the biggest fairy tale he’d ever seen,And he was right, because Barack Obama was not qualified, he was not prepared, and the manifestation of that today is the problem that we see left and right in our economy,”-Sarah Palin

Obama should have been serving Bill and Hillary coffee.

A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.~William Jefferson Clinton

I liked her statement that she loves the commercialization of Christmas . LOL yeah the religious part sucks .

Now she's a republican

...ah...i thought poor clam-up was fishing for joke punchlines like: 'sarah poltroon is so stoooooooooopid she makes clam-up seem halfway normal'..

There is one thing I like about Palin, and that is the fact that her moron a$$ is on the other side. I wouldn't want the job of trying to convince anyone that she had any more brains than a chicken, So I don't think Clem Cletis has any idea what a difficult job he has ahead of him, and that he is doomed to failure, but then I am sure he has plenty of time to waste.

...and the libturds laughed at her when she mentioned, way back then, the word 'death panels'...