Who of you liberals will abort your own child?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I answered it. I use a condom faithfully, so I don't have to worry about abortions.

...never mind! I knew you cannot answer it truthfully! dance around the a question like you libturds always do!

I'll tell you what, I'll answer it for you... if YOU were in that situation, you wouldn't have done it!

...lets see who of the libturds will come in here and admit they will let someone drill a hole in THEIR OWN unborn child's head...

this is such a bogus issue designed to give society rights to ancestors added to this atmosphere. It is not society's business in genetic continuation what a mom does to her half of the unborn child.

With that said, I do have questions if the abortion isn't done in the first trimester. Yes, I do fully comprehend a lifetime begins at conception as well as knowing now is eternity, eternally, not by calculated invented clocks and calendars figuring the position of the surface of the planet at any given point relative to dawn, noon, dusk, and midnight and the seasons between solstices and equinoxes.

So take your political agenda on ruling the spirit of character's rights and shove it down your throat spouting bull spit issues dictate what citizens can do with their own ancestors being educated to turn against their own ancestry.

...I see even the annoying libturd came in to have a look! She ran off... too afraid to face REALITY!

In the first trimester, I would. After that, probably not unless the health of the mother was in danger. Then again, it wouldn't be up to me. It would be up to the woman,.

...never mind! I knew you cannot answer it truthfully! dance around the a question like you libturds always do!

I'll tell you what, I'll answer it for you... if YOU were in that situation, you wouldn't have done it!

It really depends. Is the mother's life in danger? Is the child suffering?

...I see even the annoying libturd came in to have a look! She ran off... too afraid to face REALITY!

FACE THE REAL PHYSICAL MOMENT HONESTLY. character role player of self made reality built in theory and theology suggesting constantly now isn't eternity.

Damned deniers will destroy everything real.

...lets see who of the libturds will come in here and admit they will let someone drill a hole in THEIR OWN unborn child's head...

This isn't even a question...

If I were a woman and I were pregnant then as far as I would be concerned, the future of my pregnancy is entirely up to me.

I am not a female so I can't reply to this poorly worded question other than to repeat what I have already said in this thread.

Its up to the pregnant woman.

...well, in Africa they can't read 'between the lines' either... guess it's in the genes...

liberal women will kill their own kids much like the people in germany would turn in a jew. they have been indoctrinated with the belief

that the unborn child is subhuman. this dehumanizes the child in their minds and permits them to carry out murder and pretend it's

something else. i personally don't sweat abortion too much. it seems to kill all the right people.