Why i hate gays...by Marco Rubio

"The Florida Handjob Policy Council announced today that it will host Sen. Marco Rubio at its 2013 Annual Dinner. The FFPC is led by John Stemberger, the anti-gay activist who most recently helped launch a Boy Scouts splinter group that will ban openly youths that God made gay.

Stemberger is far outside of the mainstream, but with Rubio preparing for 2016 he may use this event to bash gays and soothe any doubts about his right-wing credentials.

Stemberger previously chaired Florida for Marriage, which spearheaded the campaign to pass a state constitutional amendment banning same-sex unions, and founded the anti-gay Boy Scout alternative Trail Life USA.

Stemberger has a long record of incendiary anti-gay rhetoric. He:

Claimed that being gay is an artificial, social construct that is dangerous.

Warned that the Boy Scouts will experience sexual abuse as a result of including gay members.

Said that people are gay because they think it is hip and cool.

Alleged that affirming LGBT youth is tantamount to abuse and an abuse to that child.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/marco-rubio-headline-anti-gay-fundraiser

"Once again, Rubio is proving why Republicans can no longer get elected nationally.

He's got to scream, "Screw those fraggots" to get the Nazi nomination but then

nobody will believe him when he says in the general, "I'm actually OK with gays."

Bartblog

Real conservatives don't hate fags and can care less what kind of unnatural disgusting sexual acts they commit in the privacy of their own bedroom. we only hate the fags like Insano Bivens who insist on shoving their disgusting agenda up Americas ass. and liars who claim that god made the gay without providing any proof to back it up. and liars that when offered the up the idea of having their own private gay scouts organization reject it without an explanation why.

HOMO THREAD!

Dude's a nut case. Rubio should cancel this thing.

Real conservatives don't hate fags and can care less what kind of unnatural disgusting sexual acts they commit in the privacy of their own bedroom. we only hate the fags like Insano Bivens who insist on shoving their disgusting agenda up Americas ass. and liars who claim that god made the gay without providing any proof to back it up. and liars that when offered the up the idea of having their own private gay scouts organization reject it without an explanation why.

HOMO THREAD!

Rubio is a homo?

Rubio is a homo?

The real nut cases are progressives like Dano claiming god makes people gay :D

HOMO THREAD!

bump

Rubio is a homo?

Truthidiot is one of the lower echelon morons here.

Rubio will probably keep this date. hating gays is real popular among the conservative crowd. They were OK with the Westboro nutz until they started protesting at KIA soldier's funerals.

Rubio is a homo?

Not sure but i know you are :D

Rubio will probably keep this date. hating gays is real popular among the conservative crowd. They were OK with the Westboro nutz until they started protesting at KIA soldier's funerals.

You know what, though? Even Republicans are beginning to "evolve". If this gets out in more mainstream media, I'm not sure he doesn't lose some support for this.

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve :D

Nice rhyme. You going to quote "Cat in the Hat" now?

I actually know a reasonable Republican. I know he's reasonable because I spent a car ride with him from LA to Vegas and I asked him questions about every Tea Bagger policy position and he agreed that they are fcktards. He actually likes Rubio. For some reason, Rubio seems to appeal to reasonable people. I think this hurts him.

Real conservatives don't hate fags and can care less what kind of unnatural disgusting sexual acts they commit in the privacy of their own bedroom. we only hate the fags like Insano Bivens who insist on shoving their disgusting agenda up Americas ass. and liars who claim that god made them gay without providing any proof to back it up. and liars that when offered the up the idea of having their own private gay scouts organization reject it without an explanation why.

HOMO THREAD!