Is hooters an appropriate field trip for middle schoolers?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh here we go... another one of these fools... Brain Fried Republican for smaller less intrusive Government wants to use the power of Government to control where schoolkids are taken on a field trip.

How bout you fuhkchop two faced hypocrite Republicans mind your own fuhkin business for a change?

Sure, it's where babies feed..... it's natural to love ta-tas. It's not like they are nude. Christians tend to hate the human body and its natural functions. I chalk it up to a fear of mortality. To inhabit a human body equals a death some day.

Oh here we go... another one of these fools... Brain Fried Republican for smaller less intrusive Government wants to use the power of Government to control where schoolkids are taken on a field trip.

How bout you fuhkchop two faced hypocrite Republicans mind your own fuhkin business for a change?

King of the county is a Democrat.

And, if I'm not mistaken, this topic is in reference to a public (government) school incident.

i don't see a huge problem with it, really. most restaurants of that caliber hire almost exclusively attractive females, so i don't

see how it's that much different than buffalo wild wings or something. i'd take my kid to hooters to eat. it's not like it's a bad

or dirty place. really, only the feminists have a problem with it because feminists are envious ugly b*tches.

adding a link to the story for the hell of it..........http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/middle-schoolers-hooters-class-field-trip-baltimore-aquarium-article-1.127016

Not all Hooters serve alcohol.

Cheerleaders in junior high show more skin than hooters girls.

Heres what the reasoning is...

Most Bikers have Tattoos.

The death rate for Bikers involved in on and off road crashes is over 80%

Tattoos are the main cause of Biker deaths in on and off road crashes

It's a parents choice as these kids still live under their roof. I don't have a problem with either side of the fence, if parent A doesn't want their kid their, that's their choice and is totally acceptable. Conversely, if parent B doesn't mind if their kid goes there, that's their perogative.

1.. I don't want my kid in an establishment that serves alcohol.

2.. as a parentl I'd have to sign the permission slip and I wouldn't.

How long has that stick been in your ass ?

Some day, this county is going to have to hire more Beach Patrol to keep the children away. Women in bikinis hang out there.

I know right !? I spent a lot of time on Florida beaches, talk about a "Meat market". Maybe we should follow Islams lead to protect our kids from the evil female body, make em all wear burkas. :lol:

It's a parents choice as these kids still live under their roof. I don't have a problem with either side of the fence, if parent A doesn't want their kid their, that's their choice and is totally acceptable. Conversely, if parent B doesn't mind if their kid goes there, that's their perogative.

i agree with this. like although it wouldn't bother me if they took my kid to hooters, it would bother me if they took my kid to a restaurant

in the mass ave section of indy (the f@g district). it was probably a bad choice of restaurant without parental permission, simply because of

the stigma the place has with liberal feminists and such. the teacher should have known the potential for problems like this.

?

Of course not.

Forcing young boys and girls to go to place named "Boobs", where women are displaying their breasts specifically for the sexual arousal and pleasure of male customers, watching them leer and laugh at these women, is exactly the wrong message, and I think the girls especially would find it excruciatingly humiliating.

Agreed, but you seem to be a slight bit uptight. Are you religious ?

no more uptight than a vegan parent who bans their kids from being around trans-fat and red meat. or a fanatical

atheist parent who pulls their kid out of school because a couple religious people are there. you're about as uptight, hemorrhoidal

as they come, hannibal.